Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread - page 16. (Read 82240 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
no, a 13.5MH black widow does $6 a day. this thing does at most $0.60 a day. AT MOST. and that's current diff... this thing may never ROI at $50, maybe it will... it'll be at least 3 months at current diff.

its worthless
You're repeating yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
no, a 13.5MH black widow does $6 a day. this thing does at most $0.60 a day. AT MOST. and that's current diff... this thing may never ROI at $50, maybe it will... it'll be at least 3 months at current diff.

its worthless
Merit: 253
seriously, don't buy this thing.

my BW does about $6 a day, this thing is 10% of that. so about 0.60 a day... it'll take 83 days to ROI at current difficultly IF the diff stays the same.

they might as well give them out for free, cause they are worthless

Shipping costs made it not worthwhile, but at 50$ this would have been a good deal.
It might do $6 a day, but if you're confident that a scrypt coin could be worth more in the future, and if you have cheap electricity, it doesn't seem unlikely to reach positive ROI. Even more so if the big 500Mh/s+ miners end up shipping late, which is quite likely.

Of course, in that case it's still more profitable to simply buy and hold the coins, but mining still is a fun hobby.
Activity: 336
seriously, don't buy this thing.

my BW does about $6 a day, this thing is 10% of that. so about 0.60 a day... it'll take 83 days to ROI at current difficultly IF the diff stays the same.

they might as well give them out for free, cause they are worthless
Merit: 253
The 50$ Fury is back on Oneminer... but with 100$ international shipping?!
It's a shame Sad

Perhaps it's more reasonable for someone in the United States: http://oneminer.com/products/1-3-mh-s-the-fury-by-gaw-miners-asic-scrypt-miner

Edit: Shipping cost is now lowered to 20$. That's quite better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Edit:
If you think not, you got a fucked up head on your shoulders.

Coming from someone with a fucked up trust rating.

I guess you like ppl to burn in homes?

At this time ima call you a nazi.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
edit

thats too bad. your truthfull review of the company got taken away because they contacted you probably and scared you or offered more hush money

They threatened my business associate with legal action because we had our order shipped to his house + I asked him to check out GAW on LinkedIn (yeah, they basically don't exist there).  

GAW was reported to the Mass Attorney General's office (Department of Consumer Protection) for hiding and taking down information regarding power issues with the hardware they are shipping.  This was done by a Mass state resident.  That type of behavior is criminal and I hope the AGO followed through.

I've since asked a friend down south to peruse Hashtrader.com and see if he gets the same feeling I do.  GAW_CEO banned him (CrapEO, that'd be Chris, and he was briefed well ahead of time that you folks are criminals and to only ever use his business address for his order so you wouldn't have his actual personal info) this morning for being honest about the nonsense ZenCloud service.  He laughed his ass off when someone called Eric/Josh out for posting from the same account since Eric posted as Josh this morning, then the post disappeared from Josh's account and showed up under Eric's.  We saw that trick on bitcointalk before, hell, it's documented and searchable courtesy of the site that mirrors this site.  

These people are damn criminals, but honestly there is enough info online for people to decide for themselves not to support these crooks.  I liked that review too, was very honest, sadly any time someone posts honest feedback and isn't effectively jerking GAW off it magically gets removed.  I don't waste my time with them anymore, but since I am still on here from time to time I like to check up on the bs parade on this thread.

Apparently it seems that your stories have are based on some sort of grudge and deep hate. I bought from GAW before and this revelations you are spouting are little lackluster. I get the impression that all you want to really achieve here is discredit this company. No customer ever really disappointed would be so desperate to lie away GAW's reputation. You are telling us these stories and I can't imagine this is really truth.
Activity: 420
They threatened my business associate with legal action because we had our order shipped to his house
So that's why you stopped harassing them?
If you haven't been in conflict with the law you wouldn't have to worry about legal action.

We feel that these people are criminals, and at the point they're trying to threaten anyone with anything we draw the line.  Not as concerned with legal action, not concerned with legal action at all actually, but I don't put it past criminals to drive a few states to threaten a person in person.  Mind you, if that happened I could be at the GAW offices before they could get back to MA since I work out of Cambridge, but I put the safety of business associates over anything else.

I originally tried to help GAW, but at the launch of GenA they obviously lied about power numbers, obviously lied about shipping, and then worked to hide dangerous power conditions/PSU's melting/etc., that last bit could kill someone.
They threatened my business associate with legal action because we had our order shipped to his house
So that's why you stopped harassing them?
If you haven't been in conflict with the law you wouldn't have to worry about legal action.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ah reactor, you're still alive, I feared the worst. E.g. maybe you were bribed with a War Machine and your house burned down Smiley
Activity: 448
edit

thats too bad. your truthfull review of the company got taken away because they contacted you probably and scared you or offered more hush money

They threatened my business associate with legal action because we had our order shipped to his house + I asked him to check out GAW on LinkedIn (yeah, they basically don't exist there). 

GAW was reported to the Mass Attorney General's office (Department of Consumer Protection) for hiding and taking down information regarding power issues with the hardware they are shipping.  This was done by a Mass state resident.  That type of behavior is criminal and I hope the AGO followed through.

I've since asked a friend down south to peruse Hashtrader.com and see if he gets the same feeling I do.  GAW_CEO banned him (CrapEO, that'd be Chris, and he was briefed well ahead of time that you folks are criminals and to only ever use his business address for his order so you wouldn't have his actual personal info) this morning for being honest about the nonsense ZenCloud service.  He laughed his ass off when someone called Eric/Josh out for posting from the same account since Eric posted as Josh this morning, then the post disappeared from Josh's account and showed up under Eric's.  We saw that trick on bitcointalk before, hell, it's documented and searchable courtesy of the site that mirrors this site. 

These people are damn criminals, but honestly there is enough info online for people to decide for themselves not to support these crooks.  I liked that review too, was very honest, sadly any time someone posts honest feedback and isn't effectively jerking GAW off it magically gets removed.  I don't waste my time with them anymore, but since I am still on here from time to time I like to check up on the bs parade on this thread.

Im sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
I would hate to hear that you are getting steadily discouraged having to look at your miners that you ordered from GAW everyday.

Feel free to PM me so i can forward you my mailing address I can take those miners off your hands.
No sense in having to deal with that bitter taste in your mouth, im here to help  Wink

Activity: 420
edit

GAW was reported to the Mass Attorney General's office (Department of Consumer Protection) for hiding and taking down information regarding power issues with the hardware they are shipping.  This was done by a Mass state resident.  That type of behavior is criminal and I hope the AGO followed through.

I've since asked a friend down south to peruse Hashtrader.com and see if he gets the same feeling I do.  GAW_CEO banned him (CrapEO, that'd be Chris, and he was briefed well ahead of time that you folks are criminals and to only ever use his business address for his order so you wouldn't have his actual personal info) this morning for being honest about the nonsense ZenCloud service.  He laughed his ass off when someone called Eric/Josh out for posting from the same account since Eric posted as Josh this morning, then the post disappeared from Josh's account and showed up under Eric's.  We saw that trick on bitcointalk before, hell, it's documented and searchable courtesy of the site that mirrors this site. 

These people are damn criminals, but honestly there is enough info online for people to decide for themselves not to support these crooks.  I liked that review too, was very honest, sadly any time someone posts honest feedback and isn't effectively jerking GAW off it magically gets removed.  I don't waste my time with them anymore, but since I am still on here from time to time I like to check up on the bs parade on this thread.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I want some hush money. I can be real hush.... REAL hush.   Lips sealed

I think the problem might be that I don't have anything juicy to say.  Wink
Activity: 13
I posted this on hashtrader.  posting it here too.

edit: sorry, black widow review

http://www.techunboxed.com/2014/07/gaw-miners-black-widow-review.html

Activity: 56
Has anyone here placed an order for the R-Box or RocketBox from GAWMiners?

I have an order placed for 4 of the R-Boxes.  The release date was supposed to be July 8th.  I spoke with someone named Amanda in GAW who said that they were just notified of a delay in their shipment.  Does anyone else have any other information?

Hey Guys,

Quick update on this order.  I contacted Amber from GAWminers yesterday regarding my shipment.  She replied to me within 30 minutes and I was provided a tracking number via Fedex for my 4 R-Boxes on the same day.  I should be receiving all 4 of them tomorrow!  They haven't said anything about compensation for delays; but I'm not going to be asking because it wasn't much beyond their five day guarantee and I feel like I got a good deal.

While the prices on GAW are pretty high, I was able to purchase my 4 R-Boxes for $2.48 because I had $250 in store credit and I took advantage of their 4th of July Sale.  It definitely helps make me feel better about the price I paid for my Week 3 Black Widow.

If you are still waiting on your R-Boxes, I would suggest emailing Amber and seeing if she can help assist you.
Edit:

Coming from someone with a fucked up trust rating.
Activity: 77
We have made sure to get quality PSUs however, every once in awhile a faulty cable gets through.
We are not taking this lightly. Your safety is always our main priorrity, Please contact us immediately if you feel your cables get too warm at [email protected]
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
You're right it will burn your house down because the wires are warm! Watch out for your GPU chips they tend to get warm too  Shocked Maybe you should start putting smoke detectors in our PC case.

Not sure if your being sarcastic... but hot wires is a HUGE risk, especially in this industry where testing is minimal. I have personally had 5-6 PSUs burn up on me, and one actually caught fire.
Activity: 112
You're right it will burn your house down because the wires are warm! Watch out for your GPU chips they tend to get warm too  Shocked Maybe you should start putting smoke detectors in our PC case.

This is just a guess. But I guess you intended not to take a look.

https://hashtrader.com/t/and-my-black-widow-just-died/2629

That is a fire hazard.

Edit:
Pages:
Jump to: