Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread - page 13. (Read 82240 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
And i know those clowns from hashtrader are looking at this post and reporting back at hashtrader, AlienXXX, Vegas etc. Shut me here if you can. Don't bother to target me because what ? saying i cause drama in your holy ground ? Save it. Blind followers shutting people with honest comment by digging whatever they post and they do and try to shame them. But too bad this wont work with someone that has no shame.

Do something big for your favorite than, stop whining behind the PC saying we are slamming and smacking them.

If they are really that good, why would they even be worried about the slams ? Joke of the year.

I'm not shaming you, just pointing out that you are incredibly inconsistent. Honestly, there seems to be two or three people living in your body because your story constantly shifts. Hardware vendor, reseller, happy customer, pissed-off customer, down-on-his-luck guy looking for help, dude looking for free stuff. Make up your mind and stick with one.
You got it wrong he's really a DJ Cheesy Master of the mix Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4luo99CTTo
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
And i know those clowns from hashtrader are looking at this post and reporting back at hashtrader, AlienXXX, Vegas etc. Shut me here if you can. Don't bother to target me because what ? saying i cause drama in your holy ground ? Save it. Blind followers shutting people with honest comment by digging whatever they post and they do and try to shame them. But too bad this wont work with someone that has no shame.

Do something big for your favorite than, stop whining behind the PC saying we are slamming and smacking them.

If they are really that good, why would they even be worried about the slams ? Joke of the year.

I'm not shaming you, just pointing out that you are incredibly inconsistent. Honestly, there seems to be two or three people living in your body because your story constantly shifts. Hardware vendor, reseller, happy customer, pissed-off customer, down-on-his-luck guy looking for help, dude looking for free stuff. Make up your mind and stick with one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Remove my long winded post yesterday. Here it is.

They are overly protective because they are not in the hotpot like us. Let's stand together and show this bunch of small community their over protection is the cause of this big issue. Do it like how consumer put a civil lawsuit on KnC.

We cant let this small community shut us down.

Firstly: They fail to deliver within promise
Secondly: They are creating a illusion of 100% good asic reseller
Thirdly: A overly protective community to create a big mirage for everyone to see.

That's my personal point of view. If they think they can shut us down with friends helping around, we are going to get stronger. So let us stand together and submit something to the authority. I have had enough of this company.

Keep it short. If you think you are unhappy and feel unfair, Stand together and do something and send in complains towards the relevant authority. They only see us as capable of complaining online. Let's show them. Put a civil complain on them!!

And ya, Don't Bother going to that hashtalk. You will just waste your time. Every negative feedback will be shutdown. Even their so call moderators are friends of the owner, if you try something funny, they will shut you down too.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Well at least we know where the money went:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ckrdx/bitcoin_domain_btccom_acquired_for_11_million_usd/

This must make everyone waiting for a refund extremely proud Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
They are overly protective because they are not in the hotpot like us. Let's stand together and show this bunch of small community their over protection is the cause of this big issue. Do it like how consumer put a civil lawsuit on KnC.

We cant let this small community shut us down.

Firstly: They fail to deliver within promise
Secondly: They are creating a illusion of 100% good asic reseller
Thirdly: A overly protective community to create a big mirage for everyone to see.

That's my personal point of view. If they think they can shut us down with friends helping around, we are going to get stronger. So let us stand together and submit something to the authority. I have had enough of this company.

Hi! I will continue to work with you through any requests you have. Please let me know via Private Message on Hashtrader if anything has changed. Thank you for your continued support! We sincerely enjoy having you in the community!

Sincerely,
Amber
legendary
Btw. Its my opinion about you not GAW's, I'm not their employee.

WTF happened? Did they fire you for being a complete and utter tool even by their standards?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
At least you have yours' in hand. Mine has been bouncing all over sort facilities for the last 7 days. When I paid for fedex shipping, it some how ended up in usps ground service. Just the confusion about arrival dates and "overall" confusion throughout the process has been trying.

I really hate to be that disgruntled person, i'm really trying not to come across and bashing GAW. But this process has been a real pain in the ass. I am sure it causes brian un needed work hours spent on support when proper communication and practice at the front end would just solve most issues.

Week 7 turns into week 10/12 by the time I get the thing and by then your selling them half of what I paid and difficulty has doubled in the mean time.

I have "in hand" products i ordered after the GAW one. It is just frustrating, we aren't playing video games here. Most of us take this seriously, so we expect it in return.

Sorry to be "that guy" but my order hasn't been smooth so far. As a first time customer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad

**cue evil panda and amber to hop in here and try to justify this terrible service somehow**
Get lost spammer!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mellgibs-124250

Spammer? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mellgibs-124250

You quote my first posts to get post count up (this was in 2013) Ignorant ass

Oh this must be evil panda, or someone from gaw anyway.

"get lost puppet!"
I haven't quoted your first post but over 20 of your posts. Spamming to get your post count up is post padding and a violation of forum rules.
Once a spammer always a spammer.

Don't sweat it dude. This guy is one of moon's sock puppets used to bump his post and troll around. I posted about this long ago.

Ya know what? Im drunk, maybe I shouldn't post this? My wife wants a back rub,, maybe panda didn't mean to be mean? Maybe im being mean? Did I say that ? Or just think it? NO i typed it! I am kinda pissed and panda has been kinda crappy this whole thread. Wait im talking to myself, no im typing to myself. Maybe I shouldn't post this because im a "newbie" on the forum, and I would like to be a trusted community member. Im typing to myself again. They are going to think im crazy. Well? I am. And im a serious miner, I spend good money, any reputable vendor of solid mining hardware wants my business. Im not playing. And if a company wants my business they need to earn my respect. You never know who your customer may be, you screw me on one and may have screwed yourself out of one hundred. I need to start an effin company that re brands someone else gear, Id run my support department better than my sales,, word of mouth would travel and my sales would grow without even spending much on advertising. Obviously all GAW cares about is sales. And to you I say Good Day!
I thought you're delusional but you were only drunk.
That's the pure essence of this thread, fueled by paid trolls and drunk posters.
Btw. Its my opinion about you not GAW's, I'm not their employee.
legendary
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

**cue evil panda and amber to hop in here and try to justify this terrible service somehow**
Get lost spammer!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mellgibs-124250

Spammer? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mellgibs-124250

You quote my first posts to get post count up (this was in 2013) Ignorant ass

Oh this must be evil panda, or someone from gaw anyway.

"get lost puppet!"
I haven't quoted your first post but over 20 of your posts. Spamming to get your post count up is post padding and a violation of forum rules.
Once a spammer always a spammer.
Activity: 448
Activity: 261
how long do I get the activation code from gawminer
I have to wait 18 hours
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
So to cut it short you got a defective Falcon and they agreed to refund you, but you haven't heard from them for a week.
Did you post on their forums or pm any of their staff about it?
If you have problems like that write on hashtalk first, as I said before they rarely come here as they have their own forum.
No need to waste time writing essays, you will get the refund if they said so.

Dear EVILPANDA,

You a perfect example of terrible customer relations, & terrible PR, I sincerely hope for the sake of GAWMINERS that you are in no way affiliated with them.
My "essay" was to be as descriptive as possible to the community. As it is exactly what has happened,, If people come here looking for info on whether or not to purchase from GAW they will see this.
And they will, its the _______ Bitcointalk _______forum. As for Gaw having their own forum, Ive seen it,,, it looks like they moderate it,, doesnt look good for them really.
They should be here and wide open for the community, IF they don't have anything to hide.

Your comments aren't appreciated, you add nothing to this situation other than more anger, you are not helping GAW with your attitude.

You know what? I will post on their forum about all this,, and then ill link it to this thread so they can see you poorly representing them.

Oh wait, your likely just a fanboi or girl and they wont even know who you are, so It wont matter anyway. Whatever.

I wish you the best,

Sincerely,
audiotopix

Ya know what? Im drunk, maybe I shouldn't post this? My wife wants a back rub,, maybe panda didn't mean to be mean? Maybe im being mean? Did I say that ? Or just think it? NO i typed it! I am kinda pissed and panda has been kinda crappy this whole thread. Wait im talking to myself, no im typing to myself. Maybe I shouldn't post this because im a "newbie" on the forum, and I would like to be a trusted community member. Im typing to myself again. They are going to think im crazy. Well? I am. And im a serious miner, I spend good money, any reputable vendor of solid mining hardware wants my business. Im not playing. And if a company wants my business they need to earn my respect. You never know who your customer may be, you screw me on one and may have screwed yourself out of one hundred. I need to start an effin company that re brands someone else gear, Id run my support department better than my sales,, word of mouth would travel and my sales would grow without even spending much on advertising. Obviously all GAW cares about is sales. And to you I say Good Day!
Activity: 448
@GAW_Amber
Throw my 3rd order on the FedEx truck today please!!!  Grin (PS, i will take any additional miners that get accidentally throw in the box too)
Pages:
Jump to: