Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread - page 5. (Read 82240 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I got my credit card refund for VB Batch 2, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

I wish gaw miners did a wrong order or something like that to me , they look like a company who wouldn't answer until last second and when it hits they would compensate BIIG Cheesy

Yeah, I know some rare cases of wrong orders. Well it happens sometimes, we are all humans after all. But I see that clients of GAW are always compensate in a big way, just as you are saying.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have the same problem, bought 1 Genesis before the nicehash issue, then all the problems come out and they promising refund the hashlet, make a ticket for this, Still no answer and processing...
Niceshalet issue #29803
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I wish gaw miners did a wrong order or something like that to me , they look like a company who wouldn't answer until last second and when it hits they would compensate BIIG Cheesy
Thanks for the email the other day Amber, is there a status update on this? Josh did say refunds would be no problem and that he would help them go faster.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Another update...

So it looks like they sent me the wrong product now, I was sent a Zeus Lightning X6, which doesn't appear anywhere on their site and only hashes around 30 Mh/s. I opened yet another new ticket and contacted Amber.  I'm expecting two more war machines, it will be interesting to see what shows up next.

Sad

Having this exact same problem. Ordered a War Machine recently, got shipped late and when it finally arrived - same issue.  Doesn't draw the right amount of power, lacks War Machine branding, and only hashes around 30 MH/s.  Reported this when it first happened, and have been following up a week with no luck on resolution.  Wonder how many of these went out instead of War Machines.

Hi,
Can you send me your ticket number, I will follow up with it Smiley
Amber
[email protected]
Activity: 1
Another update...

So it looks like they sent me the wrong product now, I was sent a Zeus Lightning X6, which doesn't appear anywhere on their site and only hashes around 30 Mh/s. I opened yet another new ticket and contacted Amber.  I'm expecting two more war machines, it will be interesting to see what shows up next.

Sad

http://s22.postimg.org/4tqzamwi9/IMG_3013.jpg

Having this exact same problem. Ordered a War Machine recently, got shipped late and when it finally arrived - same issue.  Doesn't draw the right amount of power, lacks War Machine branding, and only hashes around 30 MH/s.  Reported this when it first happened, and have been following up a week with no luck on resolution.  Wonder how many of these went out instead of War Machines.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

I know that the new nicehash development made people think about quitting gaw miners but if I know gaw miners at all that means buy as many hashlet genesis as possible , they always have the hype and they always find a way to repay the customer , they will find a way to compensate and if I know a little bit of about gaw that means people who were there BEFORE the compensation will get even extra credit for their loyalty , so that means buy genesis NOW and you will have a very very short ROI time Cheesy I am going to find my way to the bank and buy some coins tomorrow to get genesis with all of them Cheesy

I agree I wish we could buy from private sellers right now. I bet you could get each one for $5-7 right now with the panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I know that the new nicehash development made people think about quitting gaw miners but if I know gaw miners at all that means buy as many hashlet genesis as possible , they always have the hype and they always find a way to repay the customer , they will find a way to compensate and if I know a little bit of about gaw that means people who were there BEFORE the compensation will get even extra credit for their loyalty , so that means buy genesis NOW and you will have a very very short ROI time Cheesy I am going to find my way to the bank and buy some coins tomorrow to get genesis with all of them Cheesy
Still no action on my refund for a batch 2 VB Mini. The ticket (#24766) was submitted on August 18th and I've updated it a couple of times to get things moving. Josh said he would expedite processing of batch 2 refunds but here I am still waiting.

I will look into this right away.

Sincerely
Amber
Still no action on my refund for a batch 2 VB Mini. The ticket (#24766) was submitted on August 18th and I've updated it a couple of times to get things moving. Josh said he would expedite processing of batch 2 refunds but here I am still waiting.
Another update...

Sad

Hi!

Can you send me your ticket number via email. I do not believe I have seen it yet.

Thank you!
Amber
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Another update...

Sad

Activity: 14
Apparently posting on here magically made them get to my ticket, they finally got back to me not a half hour after I posted on here Smiley
Only problem, they resent the email and its still not there..... maybe my email is rejecting email from them? O well, at least my ticket is being addressed.

Like I said - They get to you once you complain publicly lol. Check your junk folder. Emails from them can get flagged sometimes.

Date Registered:   Today

Somehow It's difficult for me to trust an opinion from a person who just made an account here to express his negativity. Same as I don't trust a newbie with breaking news about bitcoin.

I understand your aprehension. Like suchmoon said go do some reading on ht. Plus I havent been completely negative about gaw. I am expressing my opinion. Feel free to do some research
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Final update: Got my codes sent to my Yahoo address and they showed within an hour. Finally getting started mining only to see in the 4 days it took Multi-pool's rate went from .0005 to .00026 on zencloud..... feels good making about $1 a day now..... only going to take a year and a half to pay off my hardware instead of 2 months on the zenpool.....

The multi pool bounces every other day. I have the free multi so I have watched and just wait for tomorrow it will bounce again.
Activity: 4
Final update: Got my codes sent to my Yahoo address and they showed within an hour. Finally getting started mining only to see in the 4 days it took Multi-pool's rate went from .0005 to .00026 on zencloud..... feels good making about $1 a day now..... only going to take a year and a half to pay off my hardware instead of 2 months on the zenpool.....
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
So, I wanted to update everyone where I am at the moment with GAW, you might be in the same boat, or not, but here it is anyway. After numerous complaints in the forums here, I was able to get Amber from GAW to help out on my tickets.

-Received 1 of war machines yesterday. It's made by Zeus by the way, the picture that's on the website of the war machine, isn't what's in the box. I don't care what it looks like, as long as it mines. However, if you expect it to look like what is on the page, it's not. Whether that's false advertising or not, it's up to you to decide.  

-Can't withdrawal funds today from the Zencloud, I get "unable to process transaction at this time".  Figures, but I opened a support ticket again to see what the situation is. Not being able to withdrawl consistently or receive payments consistently is a big deal. They post updates to hashtalk that they are fixing the issues and reworking the payment system, however, it's shit after months. It sorely reminds me of trying to get money out of Mt. Gox last year.

-One of my other War Machines was not "eligible to ship". Take that for what you will, my guess is that my war machine is helping to power the hashlet cloud and they can't send it to me because it's being used as part of the larger pool. My understanding was that if I got a miner with hosting, that I could get it sent to me anytime I wanted to.  That's not the case, it's stuck there under some pretense until it's okay to ship.

When I get all my war machines back, I'll update again later on. Oh, if you have a war machines and you don't want to use the zen controller (which it won't ship with anyway), the instructions on the support site don't work. I'll post how I was able to get my war machine to work with cgminer later on and link to it, but it was a pain nonetheless.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Apparently posting on here magically made them get to my ticket, they finally got back to me not a half hour after I posted on here Smiley
Only problem, they resent the email and its still not there..... maybe my email is rejecting email from them? O well, at least my ticket is being addressed.

Like I said - They get to you once you complain publicly lol. Check your junk folder. Emails from them can get flagged sometimes.

Somehow It's difficult for me to trust an opinion from a person who just made an account here to express his negativity. Same as I don't trust a newbie with breaking news about bitcoin.

Look up alphadoge on HT. Do I need to do your troll detective work for you?
Activity: 4
I assume your talking about AlphaD? 12 hours after they resent email.... still no email, either AOL is silently rejecting their outgoing address, their email server is overloaded and is dropping outgoing mails, or their outgoing email settings have recently changed and are not correct in someway causing the emails to not get routed properly..... just wondering if anyone else is not getting their hashlet codes? PS. I did receive their newsletter this morning so I know that email account/server is working fine :\
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: