Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 100. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
#payoutwatch late again after major infrastructure changes. At least it wasn't done on a Friday and then left to fester the weekend.

Still yet can't set BTC pool on the Primes so this is broken, or unreleased.

addendum: anybody not willing to hike through the mountain pages we all went through to get here deserves no answers. fish vs pole.

"Please give me an opinion but it better be flattering otherwise you're a troll and a hater"
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AH, I see this thread is full of trolls and haters. It will be best if I find out about GAW products myself than to listen to weird individuals. Gonna try it out and them I will post my opinion.

www.hashtalk.org for a full unbiased opinion and cultists.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

addendum: anybody not willing to hike through the mountain pages we all went through to get here deserves no answers. fish vs pole.

I totally agree.
legendary
launch date postponed to Q4 instead of Oct 23

As if October is not Q4. Why not just say December Smiley

Don't forget about the mystical Vault Breakers.

I think November 15 is when "beginning of Q4" ends by any reasonable definition of "beginning" and VB becomes truly mystical. We'll see.
Activity: 178
#payoutwatch late again after major infrastructure changes. At least it wasn't done on a Friday and then left to fester the weekend.

Still yet can't set BTC pool on the Primes so this is broken, or unreleased.

Activity: 221
AH, I see this thread is full of trolls and haters. It will be best if I find out about GAW products myself than to listen to weird individuals. Gonna try it out and them I will post my opinion.

There's some good contributors here too. Use the ignore link often and you'll be happier.
legendary
ZenCloud is fucking run by ZeusMiner so if they own fucking majority in ZenCloud would they not own majority in ZeusMiner.

That's like saying Ohh we own Windows and Xbox but we don't own the majority of Microsoft  Roll Eyes

Source?

All I've been able to dig up says that GAW owns ZenCloud.

There is no source. GAW used to be a reseller for ZeusMiner and Crazy here is confused by somewhat similar names ZeusMiner and ZenMiner. Zeus != Zen and Zeus has their own "cloud".
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 868

Don't forget about the mystical Vault Breakers.
legendary

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
ZenCloud is fucking run by ZeusMiner so if they own fucking majority in ZenCloud would they not own majority in ZeusMiner.

That's like saying Ohh we own Windows and Xbox but we don't own the majority of Microsoft  Roll Eyes

Source?

All I've been able to dig up says that GAW owns ZenCloud.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Thanks so much for you uncanny insight. It sure help me a lot. Any more good opinions?
Don't bother with him, you can find he's emotionally unstable and into shit and stuff. I believe this is called coprophilia.

Examples below:

i cant stomach haswank.org the stale smell of arse sweat and shit in the air makes me seak,
SHATLETS is the new product you get paid in poo.
legendary
I don't want to read all 127 pages of this thread. I heard that GAW is really good and I want to purchase some mining contract from them. Can someone provide me short, coherent opinion of their business?

Their main business is cloud mining in the form of hashlets and I think the OP albeit a bit dated gives a decent overview of what it is.

Hashlets are priced reasonably and have reasonable returns (well, only ZenHashlet really) compared to other cloud mining options. But you would still be looking at ~6+ months ROI with some undefined risk since we don't know how difficulty changes will affect profitability and maintenance fees are charged in USD and have been approaching 50% of earnings recently.

There is one potential advantage with hashlets - there is a resale possibility through their marketplace, which hasn't worked well so far but if it gets fixed it might be an option to get cheaper hashlets and/or sell them when you want out.

Support and communication is really bad, so don't expect much there.
Activity: 221
Woh! I had a single prime split out and for sale for a while. I just looked and it wasn't for sale anymore so I went to set it for sale again. It asked if I wanted to sell for $30.36 and I said yes. It sold instantly.

ADDED: I tried with the rest of my primes and I could have sold them at the same rate but I clicked cancel for now...
legendary
Thanks so much for you uncanny insight. It sure help me a lot. Any more good opinions?
I don't want to read all 127 pages of this thread. I heard that GAW is really good and I want purchase some mining contract from them. Can someone provide me short, coherent opinion of their business?

its all made of fairy dust and unicorn sperm.
and especially for getting CEO upvotes (100HP each!)

some tongues on hashwank will be fetid stinky and brown.
legendary
I don't want to read all 127 pages of this thread. I heard that GAW is really good and I want to purchase some mining contract from them. Can someone provide me short, coherent opinion of their business?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
they have already been converted. i think they were worth 0.000001 btc a piece before. they took your old amount, multiplied it by that and the current usd/btc exchange rate. you should have the resulting amount as hp left in your account which are now worth 0,01$ a piece. your hashpoints have exactly the same worth as they had before, they just converted them to cents.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I lost 3509 hashpoints? They got debited....WTF?!? I never spent them. I was holding on to them for the future stuff? Did this happen to yall?

Are hashpoints getting converted to money?

Update...well i finally joined up on hashtalk....i did not want to but there is good info there

Looks like the hashpoints are getting converted to money....

https://hashtalk.org/topic/11125/account-hashpoints-debited-where-are-they-credited/10

We should see if in today's payouts in a few hours...

Crossing fingers....

Pages:
Jump to: