Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 99. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
So.. can anybody withdraw any BTC yet? this deal is getting old to say the least. thanks.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Some additional observations about prime buyback. One hashlet offers me a negative buy back price, I guess that would mean I would have to pay GAW to take it off my hands. No, it hasn't ROIed more than 100% yet, so I don't get where the negative amount comes from.

Another hashlet ("appreciation fury") says "Unable to put miner on sale at this time" with no further explanation. It's not boosted or double dipped. The price it's offering me is suspiciously low too. It looks like it's not excluding maintenance fees but I can't verify that now.

I guess I'm stuck with my primes for now.

Great improvements in quality control as usual.

All my primes were converted original hashlets that I got for mostly $16 plus a few for $20. For me, selling for $30 each seems like a good deal. Including what I earned from them the last two months I about doubled my investment. I DOI'd!

I noticed they priced them in USD but paid in BTC. Bitcoin was at $375 at the time on btc-e and that's exactly the rate they gave me. I'll bet they waited for a rebound in the exchange rate to offer the buyback plan.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I just made ROI  with my primes , took a little less than 3 months Smiley
I'm happy, profit from now on Tongue

PS : bought them at 16$
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
i got 15mhs of prime today Smiley

I just sold 15 primes for $30.47 each. More than a coincidence?

What did you pay?

nah i bought trought gaw website coz i had a gift code for some USD Smiley

btw what is the double dip ? is it using 2 pools at same time?

Yes. Click on the "+" sign, you can do it once every 24 hours, lasts 12 hours.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

What did you pay?

nah i bought trought gaw website coz i had a gift code for some USD Smiley

btw what is the double dip ? is it using 2 pools at same time?
Activity: 146
legendary
Ok, so I played around with some recent ZenCloud changes. It's still fucking dysfunctional for the lack of a better term.

They added seller's name to the marketplace listings. Did someone really ask for it? Just to publicly shame the ones that set high prices I guess. Still no hashlet name in the payouts table though - a feature that has been requested since forever.

The extra confirmation dialog for marketplace sales is not new as far as I can see, it was there last week. It still doesn't list price per MH/s or hashlet's hashrate, so you still can only go by its name. If you recently split the hashlets they will all have the same name, so you need to rename them first, make sure the name reflects the hashrate, then maybe the confirmation dialog is somewhat useful. How hard can it be to show the price per MH/s, which is the only thing that makes sense?

Genesis hashlets have "MH" all over the place (in the split dialog, in the marketplace etc) although it should be GH or GH/s. This has been that way for weeks, how much time does it really take to fix what is essentially a spelling error?

I'm not even going into the annoying-but-not-that-important stuff, like lack of filters in the marketplace (try finding the hashlet that you just listed for sale), losing the sort order on refresh, and just generally poor UI.

On the positive side, I sold the Genesis hashlets that I bought a while ago for testing, so marketplace works if you can wade through the above. Going price is around $6 per 10 GH/s, roughly 70% of "new".

Some additional observations about prime buyback. One hashlet offers me a negative buy back price, I guess that would mean I would have to pay GAW to take it off my hands. No, it hasn't ROIed more than 100% yet, so I don't get where the negative amount comes from.

Another hashlet ("appreciation fury") says "Unable to put miner on sale at this time" with no further explanation. It's not boosted or double dipped. The price it's offering me is suspiciously low too. It looks like it's not excluding maintenance fees but I can't verify that now.

I guess I'm stuck with my primes for now.

Great improvements in quality control as usual.
legendary

Boost is not worth your time, double dip is where the money is. You can get 50% extra revenue (before fees) if you remember to double dip every ~24 hours.

At this time this will not make up for the difference in price between Prime and Zen, so your decision would depend on how much you believe in future enhancements, e.g. Project Prime (now postponed).

Some numbers for 1MHS HashletPrime / Day ?

It's using the same pool as your ZenHashlet. Take your Zen earnings (before fees), multiply by 1.5 if you can log in every day to use double dip, and subtract fees - you'll get Prime numbers. Currently it's around 0.0007.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Boost is not worth your time, double dip is where the money is. You can get 50% extra revenue (before fees) if you remember to double dip every ~24 hours.

At this time this will not make up for the difference in price between Prime and Zen, so your decision would depend on how much you believe in future enhancements, e.g. Project Prime (now postponed).

Some numbers for 1MHS HashletPrime / Day ?
legendary
Hey Guys.

Im a ZenHashlet investor, it makes me about ~0.0006-0.0007 BTC / 1MHS / Day income.
Im thinking about investing in HashletPrime.

Is there any statement/list somewhere to check how much is the daily income of 1 MHS HashletPrime ?

If not, Could You plz share ur results here to see, before i invest ?

What is ur opinion about HashBoost ? Do You guys use it for Prime ?

Thank You in advance...
Cheers

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey Guys.

Im a ZenHashlet investor, it makes me about ~0.0006-0.0007 BTC / 1MHS / Day income.
Im thinking about investing in HashletPrime.

Is there any statement/list somewhere to check how much is the daily income of 1 MHS HashletPrime ?

If not, Could You plz share ur results here to see, before i invest ?

What is ur opinion about HashBoost ? Do You guys use it for Prime ?

Thank You in advance...
Cheers
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
LOL good stuff hey im glad you said something about hashpoints how do you use them? I see no option in my dashboard do i need to have so many to use them or do i need a certain hashlet to use them

Technically you should be able to apply them towards a new hashlet purchase, if you make that purchase in ZenCloud - there is a checkbox for that in the checkout process. But I've seen someone complain that hashpoints don't get applied even when that checkbox is checked. Not sure if this had been fixed yet, so be careful.

Yeah, I had about 21k+ hashpoints that weren't deducted when I purchased some Zen Hashlets. Definitely had the box checked too. Submitted a ticket pretty quickly about it, but still waiting for a response.

Hi,

Can you send me your ticket number and I will ask our Tech agents to take a look.

Sincerely,
Amber
[email protected]
i will laugh if the 2 above posts did sell into each other weird coinsidence. I really wish they had a option where a buyer can create a listing of how much they are willing to pay and if a seller want to sell quickly atleast knows what price will sell fast. Kinda like cex.io trading platform that would be nice.

I sold using the new buyback feature, not in the market. I don't know if they just go into the market or not... That's why I rudely asked what price he paid.
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
i will laugh if the 2 above posts did sell into each other weird coinsidence. I really wish they had a option where a buyer can create a listing of how much they are willing to pay and if a seller want to sell quickly atleast knows what price will sell fast. Kinda like cex.io trading platform that would be nice.

What did you pay?
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary

I'm not even going into the annoying-but-not-that-important stuff, like lack of filters in the marketplace (try finding the hashlet that you just listed for sale), losing the sort order on refresh, and just generally poor UI.

From what I understand,  You can not see your own hashlets in the market place.

If that's the case then I've wasted half hour trying to hunt my hashlets through sorting and paging Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

From what I understand,  You can not see your own hashlets in the market place.
legendary
Ok, so I played around with some recent ZenCloud changes. It's still fucking dysfunctional for the lack of a better term.

They added seller's name to the marketplace listings. Did someone really ask for it? Just to publicly shame the ones that set high prices I guess. Still no hashlet name in the payouts table though - a feature that has been requested since forever.

The extra confirmation dialog for marketplace sales is not new as far as I can see, it was there last week. It still doesn't list price per MH/s or hashlet's hashrate, so you still can only go by its name. If you recently split the hashlets they will all have the same name, so you need to rename them first, make sure the name reflects the hashrate, then maybe the confirmation dialog is somewhat useful. How hard can it be to show the price per MH/s, which is the only thing that makes sense?

Genesis hashlets have "MH" all over the place (in the split dialog, in the marketplace etc) although it should be GH or GH/s. This has been that way for weeks, how much time does it really take to fix what is essentially a spelling error?

On the positive side, I sold the Genesis hashlets that I bought a while ago for testing, so marketplace works if you can wade through the above. Going price is around $6 per 10 GH/s, roughly 70% of "new".
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: