Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 109. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley  Grin

You might benefit from this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/analysis-274613

Best analysis on the forum.
Activity: 544
Evil Pool
Try now, those guys from the hashtalk thread said the withdrawals are working.

It worked, thx

what do you all think is going on with bitcoin

If you mean technology, then Id say it is here to stay for a long time. If you refer to the price of bitcoin then no one really knows where it is going to be, too many factors that form market equilibrium at any given moment. Its pure speculation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Try now, those guys from the hashtalk thread said the withdrawals are working.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Anyone else got a problem with withdrawal today form this HashFarmville ?

If the message is something about not having enough in you account, make sure you are leaving enough for the .0001 fee. I had problems with that the other day.

I think there is more to it than that.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/10093/known-issue-zencloud-withdraws-not-working

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

If the message is something about not having enough in you account, make sure you are leaving enough for the .0001 fee. I had problems with that the other day.

Activity: 544
Evil Pool
legendary
so what is going on legendary i missed the time to buy 1 legendary hashlet just to have now i see all beeing sold for a minimal of $90 WTF

I think this is by design. They were meant to be "collectibles", limited quantity. It will be interesting to see how the next round plays out. Now that everyone is seeing the high resale value the whales will buy everything up when the next legendary goes on sale. GAW can increase retail price or limit quantity per user or maybe just sell more since nobody really knows how many there are.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
so what is going on legendary i missed the time to buy 1 legendary hashlet just to have now i see all beeing sold for a minimal of $90 WTF
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Funny thing is that on another account a split 100 Gh/s were successfully sold right around the same time. So that account hit ROI. Now let's see what happens with the tickets Wink

I'll check the HT sections. Try to avoid that forum to save on time and annoyance Wink
How long were those for sale?

About a day, maybe two.
Activity: 700

Funny thing is that on another account a split 100 Gh/s were successfully sold right around the same time. So that account hit ROI. Now let's see what happens with the tickets Wink

I'll check the HT sections. Try to avoid that forum to save on time and annoyance Wink
How long were those for sale?
legendary
Yes, they dont pay for the sold hashlets.

As in "that's a known bug they're working on" or "nah we don't pay for hashlets" Wink

That's probably more like "real programmers don't use transactions" Smiley

Not just sold hashlets but all sorts of voodoo tricks seem too be going on. Check out the support section on hashtalk, it's quite sad.

But they are "rewriting the database", whatever that means. I have stopped trying to sell or split or merge my stuff until it's all sorted out.

legendary

As in "that's a known bug they're working on" or "nah we don't pay for hashlets" Wink

That's probably more like "real programmers don't use transactions" Smiley

Not just sold hashlets but all sorts of voodoo tricks seem too be going on. Check out the support section on hashtalk, it's quite sad.

But they are "rewriting the database", whatever that means. I have stopped trying to sell or split or merge my stuff until it's all sorted out.
legendary

legendary
I'm trying to think positive and count ROI in coins. The price drop made it impossible for me to profit in USD, unless there's another bubble.
So, if we consider Bitcoin money then I'm still making it  Cheesy

Except that you are making a lot less of it due to the fiat-based daily fee taking an ever increasing %-age of earnings. I wish they had an option to prepay fees at the time of purchase (or any time really, there is no difference to GAW as far as I can see).
legendary
USD

That's the main issue with these daily fees. For hardware miners I'm typically calculating my ROI in BTC, and I'm assessing my fiat-based costs - e.g. electric for self-hosted, or hosting for colo - at the time of purchase. So the ROI depends on only one factor - amount of BTC mined (basically difficulty). I don't have to ever worry about BTC/USD exchange rate, other than perhaps buying a few BTCs when it drops by another $50.

This is not an option with hashlets, which carry the risk of BTC/USD exchange rate every day. Didn't seem like a big issue when I bought them (~$500) but sure is killing it now (~$330). Lesson learned.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
ROI is looking pretty grim at these BTC prices.
Typically your target (ROI) should be to get back coins you spent on the miner and then some.
A month ago the price was $450 today $350, who knows maybe next month we see $700.

If you paid in BTC then perhaps, if you paid in fiat then not at all.

Regardless, if you paid in BTC then you would make more by buying BTC (or holding) if the price is to double to $700 then you would from slowly chipping away at your buy-in.

Too bad the GAW fees (mine with no pool fees forever!) are in USD, so you are now paying 40%+ of your daily mining in fiat.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
ROI is looking pretty grim at these BTC prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
legendary
I've now "lost" my split 250 Gh/s. The rest of the two converted S3's are still there. But it's not there nor is there a daily payout, but most relevant, no payment for the sold hashlets. So I've opened a ticket. Anyone else the same problem?
Jump to: