Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 121. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi

I probably missed some posts somewhere , but what happened to the haslet prime ?? they are not for sale anymore ?

I tried to sell a 5MH prime but it still there ..

There was a plan to cut its price by half but then it was reversed. It's still available at full price on gawminers.com but not within ZenCloud.

http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet-prime#get-prime

I think with the way the "market" works you won't be able to sell yours until ZenCloud reopens sales.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hi

I probably missed some posts somewhere , but what happened to the haslet prime ?? they are not for sale anymore ?

I tried to sell a 5MH prime but it still there ..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
rate went up on zenpool, so happy with my primes  Grin

Well they went up for Zens too. Just saying you don't need Primes to enjoy this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
rate went up on zenpool, so happy with my primes  Grin
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Has it been declared exactly what 1 HP(Hashpoint) is worth? Can they be
redeemed to purchase more hashlets? I heard you got rewarded HP for having
a balance of BTC on ZenPool. Also, is .01 BTC 1 BitCoin Milli-cent?

Value of 1HP depends - can be 0.000001BTC or 0.01USD (according to what they want it pegged to). Haven't heard much about it's value.

Can be used to purchase more hashlets - will require a lot of HP. HP is rewarded off ~0.03% of daily BTC value in ZenCloud wallet.

No.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
How do we do a FTC complaint against gawminers?

What are you talking about? And what do you want to tell Federal Trade Commission? That they are solid company working to be as good as they can?

Well from what everyone is posting these days.. I don't know anymore. Just got back from Australia and all I see is bad news.
I'm not here to troll, but I just want to learn about what's going on.

That's a new one. Why use your troll sockpuppet to ask the question if not to troll?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
How do we do a FTC complaint against gawminers?

What are you talking about? And what do you want to tell Federal Trade Commission? That they are solid company working to be as good as they can?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

I'm only pointing that both companies seems to follow the same "story line"...

Hundreds of their customers say otherwise.
From my point of view they delivered and are still doing so.

I am sure that GAW is one of the few companies in the crypto currencies business which will never scam people. Why? Because if they wanted they would do this already and be long gone with all money. They want to made bitcoin world better for everybody by making it mainstream.

You guys are killing me.  ROTFLMAO.

Seriously. Read up a few pages to my last post.  Then read the links I posted there from the SEC, FTC, etc. about ponzi and pyramid schemes.  THEN come back and tell us all how you know GAW must be legit because of all the money that the early adopters are making.  LOL.  Just killing me.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

I'm only pointing that both companies seems to follow the same "story line"...

Hundreds of their customers say otherwise.
From my point of view they delivered and are still doing so.

I am sure that GAW is one of the few companies in the crypto currencies business which will never scam people. Why? Because if they wanted they would do this already and be long gone with all money. They want to made bitcoin world better for everybody by making it mainstream.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
And yes, I bought some too. Why not, it's not real money anyway Grin

As real as any other, especially if you can freely exchange it.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Maintenance fees have been going up. Boosting isn't free or it's just the BTC exchange rate?

As far as I can see it's just the exchange rate. But ZenPool payouts seem to be going down too, so it kind of gets squeezed from both sides.

It's true and I feel like we should be seeing fees come down just by economies of scale. You can negotiate cheaper rates on power when buying in bulk but we're not seeing that on our end at the very least.

Since the majority of Zenpool's income is NOT mining, then I don't think power rates has much to do with anything.

That 25-35% GAW charges is probably not expenses, but profit.

You might be right but I'm trying to go off of what they say. I think all of the ltcgear action is going to force prices down which is a good thing. I mean tens of thousands of dollars have flowed out of hashtalk to ltcgear instead of going to hashlets that were restricted while Josh was flip-flopping over what to do.

I think it's somewhat ironic that some many hashtalk users are so excited about LTC Gear, which is even more secretive than GAW about its business. Think about it, some guy in Romania (IIRC) providing cheapest cloud mining on the market.

Yea..I couldn't handle the risk.  I did not buy LTC Gear for just those reasons. Post here if you ROI ;p

Also, FTC is finally starting to crack down.  Turns out "deceptive marketing" really is a crime in the US. Here's looking at you, GAW: http://coinfire.cf/2014/09/23/official-ftc-complaint-butterfly-labs-obtained/
legendary
Maintenance fees have been going up. Boosting isn't free or it's just the BTC exchange rate?

As far as I can see it's just the exchange rate. But ZenPool payouts seem to be going down too, so it kind of gets squeezed from both sides.

It's true and I feel like we should be seeing fees come down just by economies of scale. You can negotiate cheaper rates on power when buying in bulk but we're not seeing that on our end at the very least.

Since the majority of Zenpool's income is NOT mining, then I don't think power rates has much to do with anything.

You might be right but I'm trying to go off of what they say. I think all of the ltcgear action is going to force prices down which is a good thing. I mean tens of thousands of dollars have flowed out of hashtalk to ltcgear instead of going to hashlets that were restricted while Josh was flip-flopping over what to do.

I think it's somewhat ironic that some many hashtalk users are so excited about LTC Gear, which is even more secretive than GAW about its business. Think about it, some guy in Romania (IIRC) providing cheapest cloud mining on the market.

Activity: 20
Has it been declared exactly what 1 HP(Hashpoint) is worth? Can they be
redeemed to purchase more hashlets? I heard you got rewarded HP for having
a balance of BTC on ZenPool. Also, is .01 BTC 1 BitCoin Milli-cent?

Having read the two announcements regarding the Hashlet Prime I just
got to say WTF? Until now I never had any doubts about the company
but some of this stuff just sounds crazy.

What is the point of having someone log in twice a day to 'boost' the mining device?

Either this stuff exists or not, some mining and payouts are going on. Everyone screams
about ROI like the price and mining difficulty is never going to change. Lowering the
price to $25 and giving automatic credits sounds like a great idea to me - I would just
use the credit to buy another Hashlet Prime.

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Activity: 1
i have multihashled 50mh but profit reduced every day last time 0.014 per day and late update balance every day i think hashprofit batter than zenclound  Cry  
legendary

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I went from shadow banned without notice or any info to full banned with the same treatment. Remember that thread where Josh said he would remember who stood by him and who didn't? He wasn't kidding. The thing that is annoying is that now I can't use that as an avenue for help which is kind of important because it can be hard to get their attention. Right now I'm waiting on my missing $600+ gawminers.com credit that was used to partially pay for my VB Mini batch 2 that I cancelled.

Mhm.

There's no need to argue if ZenCloud is a scam or not, because you will not make your investment back if you purchase now. You won't even make a profit if you buy Scrypt hashpower at $5.25 a MH/s. The difficulty increase is going to be in double digits for the coming months.
Jump to: