Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 122. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
HP's were added a minute ago. I'm curious whether we'll have full payout within the hour Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I went from shadow banned without notice or any info to full banned with the same treatment. Remember that thread where Josh said he would remember who stood by him and who didn't? He wasn't kidding. The thing that is annoying is that now I can't use that as an avenue for help which is kind of important because it can be hard to get their attention. Right now I'm waiting on my missing $600+ gawminers.com credit that was used to partially pay for my VB Mini batch 2 that I cancelled.
ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I wonder where renting and "custom pools" (whatever that means) fits into all this. Those sounded like potential features for "advanced users" but I don't see them mentioned anymore.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2495/zencloud-pool-announcement

In addition, this allows us to further enhance Hashlets and offer new features like renting your Hashtlet and mining to custom pools!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2847/new-members-of-the-hashlet-family-and-free-mining

We’ll be offering new models, new features, and… there might even be plans for new algorithms, custom pools, even renting :wink:

SURE...specially "FREE mining"...

Sounds like a "FREE lunch" ...You know the rest of the sentence... Grin

Good luck everybody... Wink

ZiG
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder where renting and "custom pools" (whatever that means) fits into all this. Those sounded like potential features for "advanced users" but I don't see them mentioned anymore.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2495/zencloud-pool-announcement

In addition, this allows us to further enhance Hashlets and offer new features like renting your Hashtlet and mining to custom pools!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2847/new-members-of-the-hashlet-family-and-free-mining

We’ll be offering new models, new features, and… there might even be plans for new algorithms, custom pools, even renting :wink:
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Yes I know there are stories about them not following through because they decided it was not in their best interest. How ever you will find this with any company. Numbers speak for them selves. It became a multi million dollar company. He had to have done something right.

not saying  gaw is a ponzi but having happy customers and good numers is not always enough. A good scam scam can go on for many, many years.

Again, not saying gaw is a scam
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
All of those "features" are sure odd.

Does one then need to babysit their miner twelve times a day in order to get the maximum payout?  Why would I want to do that?

Yep, when people wake up and realize that "there's no spoon" it makes absolutely zero sense to add new algorithms to hashlets and the mentioned boosts, tweaks, delays, time warps and turbo-gajiggers when GAW could be using a farmful of trained chimps to play online poker to get their revenue for payouts for all we care.

It would just be hard work to constantly tweak and optimize your virtual miners when absolutely zero change is happening in real life. But I guess it would be a nice hobby for a newb mining nerd for a few days until everybody grows tired of the virtual gimmicks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
You need to remember that the CEO started in telecom. Those guys have a different mind set and marketing style that is not for everyone.

Yeah, it's called making promises then not keeping them.
Great Auk Wireless... Promised 80 foot pole for wireless internet... guess what... never happened... I have a weird feeling of déja vu... Please don't make me post evidence that can be found all over the internet Tongue

I'd like ya to post it.

There also articles of reasons why they did not do some of the things they wanted too. Such as they had revived a Grant to bring a community wireless but they tower owner wanted to charge too much for the few people that were going to sign up. They then let the Grant expire and did not with draw any of it. So if you are going to post stories make sure you post the positive ones too. Guess what every company has haters does that mean every company is a scam?

If you insist...

http://ash.stparchive.com/Archive/ASH/ASH10012011p06.php

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canaan-vt/THJFBNV4MIFIR075C

There is other stuff that can be found but I think this sum it up...

I'm only pointing that both companies seems to follow the same "story line"...

Yes I know there are stories about them not following through because they decided it was not in their best interest. How ever you will find this with any company. Numbers speak for them selves. It became a multi million dollar company. He had to have done something right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Hundreds of their customers say otherwise.
From my point of view they delivered and are still doing so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OK I will update as I suggested in my last post.

I was quite positive in my last post but due to a recent complete turn around on an official announcement I am not so positive.
I think like a lot of people invested now we are very confused to where this is all going, it feels a bit like company direction is blurred.

It's become very difficult to calculate my ROI with all the changes going on.

Lets see how it all pans out.
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
You need to remember that the CEO started in telecom. Those guys have a different mind set and marketing style that is not for everyone.

Great Auk Wireless... Promised 80 foot pole for wireless internet... guess what... never happened... I have a weird feeling of déja vu... Please don't make me post evidence that can be found all over the internet Tongue

I'd like ya to post it.

There also articles of reasons why they did not do some of the things they wanted too. Such as they had revived a Grant to bring a community wireless but they tower owner wanted to charge too much for the few people that were going to sign up. They then let the Grant expire and did not with draw any of it. So if you are going to post stories make sure you post the positive ones too. Guess what every company has haters does that mean every company is a scam?

If you insist...

http://ash.stparchive.com/Archive/ASH/ASH10012011p06.php

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canaan-vt/THJFBNV4MIFIR075C

There is other stuff that can be found but I think this sum it up...

Activity: 826

I'd like ya to post it.

Activity: 280

I'd like ya to post it.
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...

Activity: 146

Activity: 285
Activity: 146
GAW or soon to been known as GAWx is a complete joke.

The CEO makes promises then changes them in HOURS. In my opinion he has the management skills of a drunken hobo.

Stay away, far away from any hashlet, or Gaw product is my advice.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
All of those "features" are sure odd.

Does one then need to babysit their miner twelve times a day in order to get the maximum payout?  Why would I want to do that?

Anywho, waiting for ~$300 USD/BTC so I can buy more BTC than a hashlet can mine in a year for the same price.
Activity: 168
From hashwank

@wallywattz said:

Boost Speed
Double Pool
Rapid Pay
Hashlet Spawn
Delay Pay
Time Stop
Random Boost
Fee Drop
Fee Defer

Are we building a game or a mining farm?

What did i say a few posts up.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
i cant even keep up with the changes part of me was happy at $25 prime but now that im seeing i can get GHS on cex.io for like 0.70$ at times depending on sellers of free market system i might stop putting more into gaw.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
So here are the features for advanced miners that "the average Joe" wouldn't understand (and yes, the Joe comment was edited out too). And don't forget to cast your vote if you're not banned yet.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/7710/hashlet-prime-alterative-plan-b
https://hashtalk.org/topic/7714/prime-price-change-vote

Return our advanced plans for Primes
Now that Solos will take over for introducing new miners to Hashlet, we can carry on with making Primes as powerful and advanced as we planned when we increased the price to $50. This is what I’m most excited about with these changes : ) At this price point, we planed to roll out features like:

Boost Speed - Boost for X period of time, for X price.
Double Pool - Mine two pools at once. Must be two different pools.
Rapid Pay - Instant payout right now, based on yesterdays rates (forfeit current day payout). Can only be used once per week.
Hashlet Spawn - Split your prime into random number/type of Hashlet Solos for X time.
Delay Pay - Delay payout for X days for X% more payout.
Time Stop - Lock the current pool payout rate for X period of time.
Random Boost - Hashlets have the ability to boost at random.
Fee Drop - No maintenance fee for X days.
Fee Defer - Defer maintenance fee for X days.

Looks like its turning into a game with all these gimmicks.

I just don't see how that would help roi that much if you used all of those features...unless it's for alot of days but I doubt it will be...guess I'll just wait and see what happens
Jump to: