Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 14. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Things must be bad there,just bought a few thousand of hash(let hash not the smoking variety) for about 12 bucks I think
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
All these weird "CEO" comments and "feeling out" the customer base over the past 24 hours and now this email goes out:

Why do they need to sell what is left of their hardware to make room for more "HASHLETS"?? Do they still think people believe those virtual CGI based dudads are anything other than...well...uhmm.. CGI based dudads?? They all exist in rented AWS and Rackspace clusters so no extra room is needed.

It sure does appear like either the next phase of the scheme is taking shape or they are starting the process of liquidation in order facilitate their exit.... which could be one in the same depending on how you look at it.

Scott-
legendary
Do you think i should put an ad  like  : please give a few coin to 1NN2cfEUtHa5exKixbjDFWNv6nKyjWrdML for an unfortunate victim of a click accident ??

Probably won't help. You'll just get yelled at as a beggar and/or scammer since you can't really prove what happened.
legendary
Good for you .. I'm trying to do the same with my genesis, but doing so I made a big mistake and i clicked to fast 

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

I feel your pain!!

There's countless posts about the need for them to change it to $ per Mh, they never changed it.  With a price per Mh, no one would have lost money ever, at worse you would type a price that is WAY out of proportion and would never sell (Ex: I'm selling 10M and I type 400 instead of 40 thinking it is total price.. total price would be $4,000).  It's setup for failure and I wouldn't be surprise that all the grossly under-priced items are __________________. 

They did change it to that. There are 2 confirmations you need to click on and in the second one it shows the total price and the price per MH.

That's true. You have to be extra careless to miss that. However when you have 50 miners to sell you start clicking through those dialogs faster and faster... not that it's any excuse, but still doesn't make sense to not have the seller ENTER MH/s or GH/s price, instead of just SHOWING it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Ouch... that appears to be a 1000+ USD mistake, am i right?

Sorry man, feel for you if so... Holy shit, ouch... i hate gaw, but i do love the entertainment here....

you're correct , my ass is gonna hurt for a while . To all of you be careful , each time you split a miner , the zencloud website has the bad habbit to rearrange all the miners.

ah hell. and so the gawxxing begins/continues...

edit - sorry again, that's really shitty. i just hope it was money can live without if it comes to that. Sad

i thought they added a double confirmation pop-up when selling, because another guy sold like 15K worth of MHS for like 40 bucks by accident? Not sure if he ever got it back, but I believe gaw told him sorry, sales are all final or some bs... Did you try contacting their worthless support desk?

(Let's hope GAW themselves didn't buy it back, now there's an angle they could be exploiting for a lot of money eh?)

There is a double confirmation . But when you split 4 THS into 10GHS pieces it's a lot to sell (so a lot of click) and if you do it fast, you can see the popup sometimes already fill with the figures you put in the previous one before it refresh .

I'm thinking about writing a ticket to gaw support but as you said it's probably a waste of time. Moreover the guy who bought it probably already splited it and sold it back .

But one thing surprised me . I realize my mistake almost immediatly (like a few seconds) but when i tried to cancel the sell it was to late (already sold ).
So i'm thinking : either someone got lucky refreshing screen at the right time, either there is some trading bot in place.

Do you think i should put an ad  like  : please give a few coin to 1NN2cfEUtHa5exKixbjDFWNv6nKyjWrdML for an unfortunate victim of a click accident ??

(try to make humour out of it , there's not so much thing else  to do about it ;-) )

Good night to all you , I need a serious glass of cognac before to go to bed .

legendary

Good for you .. I'm trying to do the same with my genesis, but doing so I made a big mistake and i clicked to fast  

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

Sorry man, feel for you if so... Holy shit, ouch... i hate gaw, but i do love the entertainment here....

you're correct , my ass is gonna hurt for a while . To all of you be careful , each time you split a miner , the zencloud website has the bad habbit to rearrange all the miners.

edit - sorry again, that's really shitty. i just hope it was money can live without if it comes to that. Sad

i thought they added a double confirmation pop-up when selling, because another guy sold like 15K worth of MHS for like 40 bucks by accident? Not sure if he ever got it back, but I believe gaw told him sorry, sales are all final or some bs... Did you try contacting their worthless support desk?

(Let's hope GAW themselves didn't buy it back, now there's an angle they could be exploiting for a lot of money eh?)

I'm quite sure they will not do anything about it. The tinfoil theory is that those underpriced deals are bought way too fast for any human to be able to enter the captcha. And to cryptofunk's point, there is absolutely no reason why the price should be entered as a total. It should be per MH/s or GH/s, that's how it's priced everywhere else including GAW's own sites.
Activity: 504

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

I feel your pain!!

There's countless posts about the need for them to change it to $ per Mh, they never changed it.  With a price per Mh, no one would have lost money ever, at worse you would type a price that is WAY out of proportion and would never sell (Ex: I'm selling 10M and I type 400 instead of 40 thinking it is total price.. total price would be $4,000).  It's setup for failure and I wouldn't be surprise that all the grossly under-priced items are __________________. 

They did change it to that. There are 2 confirmations you need to click on and in the second one it shows the total price and the price per MH.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250

I feel your pain!!

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

legendary
https://hashtalk.org/topic/17245/questions-on-btc-adoption

"Doctor, my friend has this problem..."

oh wow. this tool is so lost, not to mention, he has the literacy of a 10th grader when it comes to grammar, unless he's just lazy as  fck*....

I can't stop laughing at his questions about btc - it's like he just woke up and realized how btc actually works  how fcked* his hashcoin plan is this morning...  Grin Grin

edit - then there's this poor sap who recently discovered what inflation was apparently:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17245/questions-on-btc-adoption/66

"I don't know about you, but my grocery bills are up 25% from last year, purchasing nearly the same items.
In this regards, my $10.00 in the bank has become $7.50."

My word those people are so delusional... if they can't figure it out yet, they never will and deserve to go down in a hail of shit and fire, just like Homero....
legendary

legendary
https://hashtalk.org/topic/17231/reasonable-roi

Holy shit Josh is literally polling hash talk to see how long he can string people out for his next Ponzi Haslet, he must be desperate

How fucking absurd is that? You can't just guess that you have a product that will ROI in a certain time-frame. You have NO idea what the price of any coin will be. What is he going to charge more or less for the same exact thing and just artificially change its daily returns to fit the chosen ROI time-frame?

Woooooo Hooooo happy happy happy

miners sold and BTC transfered. I am outta GAWS/ZEN never to return.

Good luck to everyone with this "cloud miner"  or whatever it is?

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good.

Activity: 504

Holy shit Josh is literally polling hash talk to see how long he can string people out for his next Ponzi Haslet, he must be desperate

How fucking absurd is that? You can't just guess that you have a product that will ROI in a certain time-frame. You have NO idea what the price of any coin will be. What is he going to charge more or less for the same exact thing and just artificially change its daily returns to fit the chosen ROI time-frame?

CONGRATULATIONS! Can you feel the tension leaving? I did.
Activity: 168

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
^ just did.

He suggests GAW is laundering money for Cantor Fitz.  Cheesy

Seems bit of a stretch in my view. Even so perhaps the Federale should check it out ?

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Can someone in finance look into that? What in the captical markets today would yield enough to create this illusion and with a healthy spread to pocket the remainder?  Anything?

Why don't you ask this guy:

Pages:
Jump to: