Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 13. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Assuming investors are mostly american, at what time do you think we wil get some news about it ??

There will almost certainly be a post tomorrow night stating that they are selling faster than expected, and how everyone will be rich once everyone else can get in on the action

Nope, it's even better than that, round 1 gobbled up round 3 before it even started.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/531549875226546176

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin

Unreal... he just keeps it going and will continue to do so until he is physically stopped and taken away by the authorities.

Let's see:
No verifiable infrastructure testing regarding this "coin".
No verifiable REAL white-paper regarding this "coin".
No verifiable financial backers regarding this "coin".
No verifiable legal (securities) registration regarding this "coin".
No verifiable insurances this "coin" represents ANYTHING tangible and/or traceable.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REAL NAME YET!

Yet, everything is magically going puuurfectly and is so popular the PUBLIC 3rd round (which would carry the largest SEC penalties) may have to be canceled! Yeah, right... let's just keep it "private" so we can focus on the "in-house" suckers.

I say - its vaporware that will not be sustainable past the point of its true intent: to make Josh and his cronies a bunch of money at the expense of those who were gullible and uneducated enough to trust him.

Scott-
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Assuming investors are mostly american, at what time do you think we wil get some news about it ??

There will almost certainly be a post tomorrow night stating that they are selling faster than expected, and how everyone will be rich once everyone else can get in on the action

Nope, it's even better than that, round 1 gobbled up round 3 before it even started.

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin

Wow, so where can I spend my precious hashpoints then? I want the moniez too.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

The fools over at hashtalk are excited about this news, I feel so bad for them.
He has also tweeted about zenpool baiting them even further.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
HI all

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
HI all

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
HI all

Activity: 223
Merit: 116
Anyone recommend some good medication for when hashcoin goes live?

The joke is going to be so indescribable i don't think i'll be able to watch it unfold without a prescription.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'd buy some of those a2s if they listed them.
17emvPNANRqm9cJdDZYJbWmzPHqSZULhAk EDIT: yea thats me just figured out it may not be the best idea in the world to have my real name on my twitter account lol, fixed

Enjoy  Grin Cool

Transaction ID: f9fbacee0fde050304f060afc5ba1e9fef168f47ed29a3beaf4d9bfdc3c311b2
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Why do they need to sell what is left of their hardware to make room for more "HASHLETS"?? Do they still think people believe those virtual CGI based dudads are anything other than...well...uhmm.. CGI based dudads?? They all exist in rented AWS and Rackspace clusters so no extra room is needed.

It sure does appear like either the next phase of the scheme is taking shape or they are starting the process of liquidation in order facilitate their exit.... which could be one in the same depending on how you look at it.

Scott-

Try looking at those photos of GAW data centers again. They used to host Zeus and Innosilicon miners and now it's mostly antminers, so they need space.

So, you believe hashlets are real tangible miners?

By the way, those pics are old, do not account for 10% of what would be needed to facilitate anything near what GAW claims and 3 or 4 rows of miners stacked in a warehouse does not equate to a datacenter nor anything a real investment firm would consider a desirable risk. That place is a fire and dust hazard.

Scott-

Yes I think they are backed by hardware, just indirectly.

There's over 240 scrypt miners in just one row. I saw pictures provided by other mining sites like Genesis and they had similar setups. So what's the problem here?

Dust hazard? You should see some Chinese farms. Why would you even be concerned with it? This is how the miners will look in a couple of months, dust or not.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Particularly peculiar fellow this Homero:

http://www.webboar.com/whois-name/am9zaCBnYXJ6YQ==

Some live some not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
17emvPNANRqm9cJdDZYJbWmzPHqSZULhAk EDIT: yea thats me just figured out it may not be the best idea in the world to have my real name on my twitter account lol, fixed
"Hash King" is now "Crypto Titan": http://i.snag.gy/AojuV.jpg

Haaa... someone buy Endicott a drink.

Re: Mr. CEO
I have run in to a lot of narcissistic people in my travels, but Josh has to be the most arrogant and tunnel visioned of the bunch. Hopefully, Blue and his three paw clues will teach Josh something about life.

Scott

I'll take that drink any time

Post your BTC, LTC, or Doge wallet address here along with what your favorite drink is and I will cover it.

Scott-

UPDATE: You're Mr. Endicott, yes?
Why do they need to sell what is left of their hardware to make room for more "HASHLETS"?? Do they still think people believe those virtual CGI based dudads are anything other than...well...uhmm.. CGI based dudads?? They all exist in rented AWS and Rackspace clusters so no extra room is needed.

It sure does appear like either the next phase of the scheme is taking shape or they are starting the process of liquidation in order facilitate their exit.... which could be one in the same depending on how you look at it.

Scott-

Try looking at those photos of GAW data centers again. They used to host Zeus and Innosilicon miners and now it's mostly antminers, so they need space.

So, you believe hashlets are real tangible miners?

By the way, those pics are old, do not account for 10% of what would be needed to facilitate anything near what GAW claims and 3 or 4 rows of miners stacked in a warehouse does not equate to a datacenter nor anything a real investment firm would consider a desirable risk. That place is a fire and dust hazard.

Scott-
Things must be bad there,just bought a few thousand of hash(let hash not the smoking variety) for about 12 bucks I think
Why in the world would you buy ANYTHING GAW/Zen related?? Have you even seen the fees and their tactics to kill their own pool payouts to force people over to their mythical HashPool?

Scott-

A few thousand for $12 is a good deal though.

$12 total?? Well, then, that is a deal... and may actually reach a viable ROI!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Things must be bad there,just bought a few thousand of hash(let hash not the smoking variety) for about 12 bucks I think
Why in the world would you buy ANYTHING GAW/Zen related?? Have you even seen the fees and their tactics to kill their own pool payouts to force people over to their mythical HashPool?

Scott-

A few thousand for $12 is a good deal though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
All these weird "CEO" comments and "feeling out" the customer base over the past 24 hours and now this email goes out:

Scott-

Scott-

"Hash King" is now "Crypto Titan": http://i.snag.gy/AojuV.jpg

Haaa... someone buy Endicott a drink.

Re: Mr. CEO
I have run in to a lot of narcissistic people in my travels, but Josh has to be the most arrogant and tunnel visioned of the bunch. Hopefully, Blue and his three paw clues will teach Josh something about life.

Scott
Pages:
Jump to: