Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 17. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Throwing money at stuff and watching it stick (or not) is probably the easiest part of any business. So even assuming this hashcoin thing somehow gets the financing to back it up and sustain the lofty promises there is the actual execution part. Do we really trust that a business that couldn't do hosting properly, couldn't do shipping and logistics properly, couldn't even do "virtual mining" without falling over every week, would be able to provide infrastructure for this coin/exchange/payment network/whatever else this involves. This is going to be serious real time stuff, not some site with numbers on it that you can "correct" at your leisure if something goes wrong.

I can just see it now, 24 hours after Hashcoin ICO:

GAW_CEO to Taco Bell: "Sorry, we had to shut down your access to Hashcoin because some hackers took advantage of a loophole that allowed them to buy 25,000 tacos with a single hashcoin!  For security reasons, you will just have to hold the $500,000 in Hashcoin that you have in-network while we investigate this very serious issue.  Don't worry, someone will go to jail.  We have our crack legal team on the other line."

TACO BELL:  "25,000 tacos with a single coin?  That doesn't seem very likely.  Maybe the problem is with GAW's internal software."

16 minutes later, all the Taco Bells go dark as they are modded out of existence.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Throwing money at stuff and watching it stick (or not) is probably the easiest part of any business. So even assuming this hashcoin thing somehow gets the financing to back it up and sustain the lofty promises there is the actual execution part. Do we really trust that a business that couldn't do hosting properly, couldn't do shipping and logistics properly, couldn't even do "virtual mining" without falling over every week, would be able to provide infrastructure for this coin/exchange/payment network/whatever else this involves. This is going to be serious real time stuff, not some site with numbers on it that you can "correct" at your leisure if something goes wrong.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
You are taking it way too hard. Let them do what they want and simply watch from the sidelines. If there is a big plan behind it it will have to be revealed sooner or later. Calling it dumb or shit is just a waste of time, the majority will decide as it always does.

i have no money invested in anything related to gaw. i am watching.

If you were invested in the early days you would have made a ROI watching right now is the best thing to do.  Cool
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Good article. Wonder how it slipped past the banning hammer there. I captured it as well.

The questions I still have and the reason I'm out of this for now has to do with centralization and acceptance.

If GAW controls/centralizes this then it goes against principles that most bitcoin miners/holders should value.

Having even one retailer accept this at launch would probably fit the claim that this will have more acceptance than any other coin at launch. I don't doubt that he will be able to find someone to accept it at launch, but getting someone big in that boat to share in the risk is hard to believe. The timeline is too short to convince any really big player.

+1

Yep, simple, to the point, and well reasoned. There are quite a few reasons why it is in someone's best interests to dump HC as soon as it launches.

$20/coin is insane. If there is a $20 wall, then there will be:
1. Constant and active arbitrage bringing it down

I assume they could not have active walls on all exchanges unless they want someone's full time job to be transferring coins. We all know GAW can't automate shit. If the try to use a bot instead of just a buy order then they will most likely accidentally buy the price up, somehow end up selling, or some other tomfoolery.

2. Once selling starts, people will keep on selling as it becomes more and more in their best interests to sell at $20 and break the wall so as to re-buy below it.

GAW, if using a $20 wall, will be creating a situation where it is in the collective best interest of whales to sell now or form a selling cooperative to milk the full 100 million and then re-buy for a fraction of it.

No doubt GAW would do something terribly centralized in the face of this as they cry about manipulation and "hacking."

3. Legitimate profit-taking

Who would not want to cover their bases first? Sell as much as it takes to break even with GAW, then hold.

Anyone who bought in the last month is at least -75% or -85%, so they have a lot of dumping to do until they start feeling better.

Oh, as an aside, humerous how Rootdude says that the $20 is based upon GAW's value, not the reserve backing it. If GAW would like to make a public statement that they will throw their entire net work into maintaining a $20 cushion, then that would be an accurate statement, but not until then.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Well I think the reality is that they have nothing to do with this. I was being facetious in order to make Hemero sweat. In fact I bet at this stage Fraser rues the day he ever got involved with Hemero. I will also bet there is an odd connectionn between the two be ita relative of his wife or some weird god bothering connection at some relgious seance type thing where they met. Fraser put a hand ful of dollars in GAWK years ago and that is it. That along with his like to dabble in 'invetions'.

There is no chance in hell Cantor is involved in this rubbish in any way shape or form. Hemero has been 'name droipping' and hinting as such which you can be rest assured had someone taken my advise to contact or ask them directly  whether they are involved because Hemero is name dropping, a cease and desist would lock his clammy little hands up so tight it would shock the dye in his hair and return it to its natural color.

His entire MO is to drop innuedo hints wink wink nudges, 'I bought this', 'bought that' 'my banker friends' 'my patent' me this me that, ferrari's, lear jets, largest this largest that. As someone mentioned its the largest garbage wireless ISP in some pondunk town. Microwave repeaters internet on microwave bands is usually used on islands and ridiculously rurual areas.

Hemero is the poster boy for Big Hat No Cattle.

In you can read him like a book he has cottoned on to crypto currency, visualize himself as a Zuckerberg all his has to do is fill in the dots,

1. fancy car
2. lear jet
3. banker pals
4. change the world

Shit pure and plain shit. Small fry small town hustler trying to remake himself. That is not how it is done. He's jugglng all he has to make that picture of himself come true.

It won't. It cannot.

When real people do real things it happens for a reason. It isn't a game and it isn't an act. It isn't a color by numbers childs coloring book.

Here's my idea. Let me wrap it in expensive cars, expensive jets, names of friends, do good things, and people will believe it and eventually my idea will come true. A fitting British saying is: arse about face

Nothing works like this. Nothing.

100% guaranteed neither will this.

All it is under the muddied innuendo, all it can be is the shallow application of his HMTL inject ... ah ha... there is that word again, of as I said before, proxying buying from Amazon dot com, Target, Wal-mart etc. Where your browser makes it looks like while you are browsing those sites, the prices are in Josh [a/k/a Joke] coins. You give your cute little plastic card number input it, the shopping cart in that farcical coin makes it all look real and you press confirm and at the end of the day you get that 100% polyster t-shirt you have been eyeing for so long. Meanwhile on the backend Hemero and his gang of dwarves, franticlly convert his make believe coin to FIat to pay the vendor in a blink of an eye. Vendor does not even have a clue a fool sitting in his mommy's basement, thought he bought some POS t-shirt with some weird virtual coin.  Mommy's son believes he did, vendor has no clue. WIN WIN HOORAY? What's the harm to anyone. Internet is full of fantasy games and role playing interactives. Mommy's son yelps DERP that's way kewl, and runs to that hideous forum and shrieks in glee I bought a black wife-beater t with my hash coin how cool is that. Vendor doesn't blink he's got his cash and that is the end of that. And so it will repeat, herpa derpa Josh and his clan will scurry around dipping their hands into granny's purse convincing her this is the coolest way to buy things it is 2015 afterall.

Sad

Activity: 392
Good article. Wonder how it slipped past the banning hammer there. I captured it as well.

The questions I still have and the reason I'm out of this for now has to do with centralization and acceptance.

If GAW controls/centralizes this then it goes against principles that most bitcoin miners/holders should value.

Having even one retailer accept this at launch would probably fit the claim that this will have more acceptance than any other coin at launch. I don't doubt that he will be able to find someone to accept it at launch, but getting someone big in that boat to share in the risk is hard to believe. The timeline is too short to convince any really big player.

Only reason to like this coin is if you trust Josh Garza more than your government that regulates fiat, I trust Josh Less
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You are taking it way too hard. Let them do what they want and simply watch from the sidelines. If there is a big plan behind it it will have to be revealed sooner or later. Calling it dumb or shit is just a waste of time, the majority will decide as it always does.

i have no money invested in anything related to gaw. i am watching.
Activity: 430
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world

Stuart Fraser is Vice Chairman and partner of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.  Mr. Fraser joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 with Howard Lutnick, the Chairman and CEO, and the two were the first to matriculate from Cantor Fitzgerald's Training Program.

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider and Union Street Media, a Website developer. 

WOW !!!

The first bit of real news we have seen from Homero and it is indeed good, no great news !!

Why is this not being screamed from the roof tops for heaven's sake. This is the major major boost crypto currency needs !! I mean to have such an illustrious market maker like Cantor Fitzgerald investing in crypto coins is a win win for every single coin !!

Someone needs to contact the Wall Street Journal, Boombergs, and every other major financial news outlet and inform them that Hemero Garza just confirmed that Cantor Fitgerald is investing heavily in the new age crypto currency game.

Someone must have contacts to news outlets??  TO THE MOON WE GO !!!

only one I can immediately find is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Hurry people use your collective resources to spread this fantastic news, Cantor Fitzgerald is making a massive play in crypto currencies confirmed by Hermero Gaza CEO of GaW COins and GAw MineRs

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

https://www.snl.com/InteractiveX/article.aspx?cdid=A-26316576-11566&TabStates=0

With that bit of info, I think the hidden financial partner, biggest [investment] bank, biggest trading platform are all clear (and all the same):

Hidden partner: Stuart Fraser who is a Vice Chair at Cantor Fitzgerald investment bank (and not really so hidden per link above)

Undisclosed "bank" is likely Cantor Fitzgerald (which FWIW is an investment bank, very different from a retail bank; more if a sales and marketing organizations for companies wanting to raise capital or invest in private businesses; and also FWIW hardly in the category or largest though Cantor is a major player in some markets)

The largest bond trading platform is likely BCG Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP), which is a company spun out from Cantor..  I know well since I lost money in that company several years ago when they attempted and M&A play involving espeed to become the largest (claimed) trading platform. Similar to GAW, I heard then that BGC was going to change the world of trading, and they were working on slews of partnerships.. but the stock never took off.  Chart

It is interesting because clearly Fraser (and Cantor) have the ability to raise capital for this company.  So why sell hashlets at all?  Why not just get private equity sponsors?  Why all the secrecy behind Fraser's involvement?  Cantor's involvement (if at all)?

The only answer I can see is that hashlets are what private equity investors call "dumb money".  Like friends and family who hand over retirement savings to relatives who are starting up a business... no one really cares about the business fundamentals they are investing in the personage.  Later rounds of capital will take out the dumb money, usually for a profit which costs the founder money out of his pocket; but in this case, there is no need to "take out" hashlet owners at all.. just print out 1 billion new prime hashlets and dilute the current primes down to zero; or even better, just reduce Zen pool returns to .000000001 BTC per day and everyone will sell out on their own.  Maybe that is already the strategy and maybe there is already a buyer out there who wants the hashlet taken out.  Lol if that is true we will all look like fools.

That is not to say Josh won't be successful; he could take off and match his vision.  But hashlet owners are about to get a real politik lesson in how Wall Street works if that is right.

You are right on the money! These hashlet owners are going to learn all about Over Allotments, first out options and possibly debentures.

Too bad I wont be around to see all these great and wonderful things unfold, as soon as my miners is sold I am gone and not going to bother with this delusional circle jerk Josh has orchistrated.
Merit: 254
Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world

Stuart Fraser is Vice Chairman and partner of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.  Mr. Fraser joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 with Howard Lutnick, the Chairman and CEO, and the two were the first to matriculate from Cantor Fitzgerald's Training Program.

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider and Union Street Media, a Website developer. 

WOW !!!

The first bit of real news we have seen from Homero and it is indeed good, no great news !!

Why is this not being screamed from the roof tops for heaven's sake. This is the major major boost crypto currency needs !! I mean to have such an illustrious market maker like Cantor Fitzgerald investing in crypto coins is a win win for every single coin !!

Someone needs to contact the Wall Street Journal, Boombergs, and every other major financial news outlet and inform them that Hemero Garza just confirmed that Cantor Fitgerald is investing heavily in the new age crypto currency game.

Someone must have contacts to news outlets??  TO THE MOON WE GO !!!

only one I can immediately find is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Hurry people use your collective resources to spread this fantastic news, Cantor Fitzgerald is making a massive play in crypto currencies confirmed by Hermero Gaza CEO of GaW COins and GAw MineRs

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

https://www.snl.com/InteractiveX/article.aspx?cdid=A-26316576-11566&TabStates=0

With that bit of info, I think the hidden financial partner, biggest [investment] bank, biggest trading platform are all clear (and all the same):

Hidden partner: Stuart Fraser who is a Vice Chair at Cantor Fitzgerald investment bank (and not really so hidden per link above)

Undisclosed "bank" is likely Cantor Fitzgerald (which FWIW is an investment bank, very different from a retail bank; more if a sales and marketing organizations for companies wanting to raise capital or invest in private businesses; and also FWIW hardly in the category or largest though Cantor is a major player in some markets)

The largest bond trading platform is likely BCG Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP), which is a company spun out from Cantor..  I know well since I lost money in that company several years ago when they attempted and M&A play involving espeed to become the largest (claimed) trading platform. Similar to GAW, I heard then that BGC was going to change the world of trading, and they were working on slews of partnerships.. but the stock never took off.  Chart

It is interesting because clearly Fraser (and Cantor) have the ability to raise capital for this company.  So why sell hashlets at all?  Why not just get private equity sponsors?  Why all the secrecy behind Fraser's involvement?  Cantor's involvement (if at all)?

The only answer I can see is that hashlets are what private equity investors call "dumb money".  Like friends and family who hand over retirement savings to relatives who are starting up a business... no one really cares about the business fundamentals they are investing in the personage.  Later rounds of capital will take out the dumb money, usually for a profit which costs the founder money out of his pocket; but in this case, there is no need to "take out" hashlet owners at all.. just print out 1 billion new prime hashlets and dilute the current primes down to zero; or even better, just reduce Zen pool returns to .000000001 BTC per day and everyone will sell out on their own.  Maybe that is already the strategy and maybe there is already a buyer out there who wants the hashlet taken out.  Lol if that is true we will all look like fools.

That is not to say Josh won't be successful; he could take off and match his vision.  But hashlet owners are about to get a real politik lesson in how Wall Street works if that is right.
Merit: 259

+1

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Activity: 336
you gotta be dumb as fuck to believe any of that hashcoin bullshit

major retail companies and banks wont integrate with BTC but will with some random little companies shit coin. give me a break
Activity: 90

Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
Good catch... grabbing and converting to PDF before it gets removed. I will read and run the numbers as well. :-)

PDF: http://gawgate.com/pdf/TheMathsBehindWhyHashcoinMight%20FailPart%201.pdf
legendary
Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
You guys are making this too personal and keep moving the target.

Let's keep it simple; as it stands now GAW Hashlets are a bad investment if you are looking for ROI or BTC. Forget about promises or down the road things - right now it's just bad and you can do better just about everywhere else. Simple.

I agree, we are degenerating here. I blame lack of any substantial news on the topic.

How about this: we are getting double hash on Primes today. Applies only to HP though.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16960/double-hash-for-primes

Of course, feed the uneasiness with small rewards that do not cost them any actual money and the downswing of GAWness starts to rise back up a little to insure ongoing revenue. Gotta keep those initial investors happy or the scheme falls apart prematurely.

Yes, I am guilty of some cheap shots on occasion and speak more liberally now that my investment has been rescued from the grasp of some shady handlers, but that doesn't and shouldn't take away from or discredit the fundamental reason why we are here in the first place; and the simple fact that most of us are on the same page regarding the obviousness of the pending catastrophe taking shape over at HT.

Scott-
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-27

GAW=GreedAtWork November 7, 2014   

All the words Josh won’t let anyone HEAR have already been said thousands of times. The thing is he bans anyone and everyone from his self-controlled self-ego serving forum and deletes each and every post that questions anything to do with his methods. Since you guys love sucking Josh off I wonder what you like more, the koolaid or getting to swallow your GAW god’s load?

It appears all non-pro GAW/Zen comments since reply #16 are poof - gone..

Scott-

The best part is there should be 28 comments yet Josh could only muster up 8 disciples to pump him with mindless comments while 2 1/2 times the amount of comments have been posted bashing/exposing him.
legendary
You guys are making this too personal and keep moving the target.

Let's keep it simple; as it stands now GAW Hashlets are a bad investment if you are looking for ROI or BTC. Forget about promises or down the road things - right now it's just bad and you can do better just about everywhere else. Simple.

I agree, we are degenerating here. I blame lack of any substantial news on the topic.

How about this: we are getting double hash on Primes today. Applies only to HP though.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16960/double-hash-for-primes
I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.
http://www.anonymong.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/grumpy-old-man.jpg

Sooo... who/what are you?

More importantly, how did you get my picture?

At least he doesn't have mine!

OH SNAP!!! MY BAD!
http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-27

GAW=GreedAtWork November 7, 2014   

All the words Josh won’t let anyone HEAR have already been said thousands of times. The thing is he bans anyone and everyone from his self-controlled self-ego serving forum and deletes each and every post that questions anything to do with his methods. Since you guys love sucking Josh off I wonder what you like more, the koolaid or getting to swallow your GAW god’s load?

It appears all non-pro GAW/Zen comments since reply #16 are poof - gone..

Scott-
Pages:
Jump to: