Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 16. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
since he have a timeline most users start to prepare and credit card running for sure to invest on gaw project ,with the interest off 4 dollars become and be 20 dollars worth soo no way to 5X the investment anywhere i know this wont stand or even being possible to hold as there are a lot of hascoins with users already and mining till we all be able to buy atleast 1 unit i guess wont be any limit otherwise somepeople will get the hascoin entire and then sell it in small parts.

Im online incomeR a while to know this looks like cyclers and shares incomes,as this kind of places have a lifetime of 1 month... the magic of double tripler or cycle out is being online on the time it starts when the money get in after 3 days start slow down till stop and all money froozen till the admin run website out soo.

I really hope gaw has a great plan to stand and stay because there is a much more to loose then to win currently too many features and short time to make it happen.

As i said before i had joined btc late as i were away from this i were a ptc user making some cents... when btc appears even after it reach 1000dollars i dont remember to see and advertise from btc on ptc websites.... maybe im wrong but i dont remember to see it,and well ptc industry moves bilions of money nowadays .

I am forced to believe and stay with hashbase promise to be able to ROI since i am one of the users that bought primes as others haslets after the raise from 16 to 40 i could had sold my prime since market reached it ,but my others haslets already dropped around 25% from what i had paid soo no deal to loose money and i wont left gaw until end year as i see i can be able to roi without sell my miners and chill out later as ROI ,for sure all wanna it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
have to have new btc or mined btc for miners to be bought...I doubt there is much left

People are still borrowing on BTCjam to put money into hashlets/hashcoins. Claiming 15-day ROI or something like that. I'm sure there is a healthy flow of new cash.
legendary
Hi all

Can somebody tell me if zencloud change the power display on the prime hashlet ?? I mean do they include now the power you use when you boost or when you double mine ?

It's showing double rate for me. Not sure if that's because of double dip. I think there is a double-hash promotion going on too, maybe that's what we're seeing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
..snip..
Instead, we now have a large delay in which no payouts need to be made (in anything convertible to BTC), but promises of EXTREME RICHES! to all that hold through it. In an ingenious move, GAW makes money from each skeptic selling to an incoming sheep as the marketplace fleeces them for 10% (in BTC converted to USD, not Hashpoints).
..snip..

Don't forget:

Quote from: GAW_Terms_Of_Service
3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.

That bold part wtf??? That's some real CYA right there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Device Name MultiHashlet 1 (MultiHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00023193 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00023192 BTC

Device Name CleverHashlet 1 (CleverHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00029321 BTC

Device Name Hashlet Genesis 100 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 100 GH
BTC Payout 0.00132252 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00057980 BTC

Power 6 MH
BTC Payout 0.00174035 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00139152 BTC

I dont know which is worse seeing those results or seeing the miners for sale havent been bought yet.

have to have new btc or mined btc for miners to be bought...I doubt there is much left
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hi all

Can somebody tell me if zencloud change the power display on the prime hashlet ?? I mean do they include now the power you use when you boost or when you double mine ?

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Power 1 MH

Power 1 MH

Power 100 GH

Power 6 MH

I dont know which is worse seeing those results or seeing the miners for sale havent been bought yet.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
..snip..
Instead, we now have a large delay in which no payouts need to be made (in anything convertible to BTC), but promises of EXTREME RICHES! to all that hold through it. In an ingenious move, GAW makes money from each skeptic selling to an incoming sheep as the marketplace fleeces them for 10% (in BTC converted to USD, not Hashpoints).
..snip..

Don't forget:

Quote from: GAW_Terms_Of_Service
3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.
MOB
Activity: 493
Yes, hashlets only lose money at this point.

Anyone who did not get in within a few months will never ROI from mining for actual BTC payouts with GAW. How convenient.

Was just reading about the US government moving forward in their first unregistered securities case in BTC-land when a fellow forumgoer was kind enough to leave this gem.

Written by a master Ponzi, detailing why he did it and how he did it: edit, better link: http://themittani.com/features/ancient-history-currin-trading-confession

He is, of course, much more eloquent and witty than Josh. But then Eve always did attract the most ridiculous high-profile action: large heists, pyramid schemes, server-wide interstellar war, and the trolling of the g00n squad.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Power 1 MH

Power 1 MH

Power 100 GH

Power 6 MH
Activity: 784
Dream become broken often
well a post of mine was deleted..what a shocker...wasn't all neg either...this is why i hate HT and probably always will...you can't say anything neg about gaw w/o being censored, I even got a pm from josh saying be nice...and my post was...someone asked if there was an update on zenpool status, I replied "Nope, its already been forgotten about....its not hashcoin" and then even said on a positive note their customer support was getting better...woke up this morning and both comments were deleted lol...i restored mine and we'll see how long it stays up
Activity: 826
You know the funniest thing I see about this thread is a bunch of BTC supporters using things that the real world says about BTC against GAW. This may be a complete fail but seeing so many comments revolve around how it is fake internet money and the price is just too crazy there is no way someone would pay that much or it cant have that market cap is pretty funny. Most people know nothing about BTC and if you talk to them they would say you are full of it if you told them the market cap.

Now if you keep all the complaing around how payouts have dropped or we were sold hashlets to mine scrypt and were led to believe GAW would make cloud mining profitable and all the other things that have actually happened then I understand. Or if you have proof that they are a scam,ponzi... any other name out there you want. Ok bring that forward. But not the well it just cant happen because it hasnt happened or well BTC could do that so this cant. You guys sound like the same critics BTC has.

You might have a point if all these vague and often unrealistic promises weren't coming from a company that doesn't seem to be able to keep its word even on much more mundane things. Most "change the world" inventions tend to happen not because someone declared that they have a great idea but because someone actually had a great idea and the cojones to do it.

I agree GAW has had many issues. And I don't want to come off as defending them to the death because I have issues with them and I have voiced in in different forums. They deserve some of the bashing they get. However when people only say it can't be true because of, insert all the one liners ever said about BTC here. That's what gets me. In one breath they laugh that he is making a fantasy coin out of thin air. News flash that is what most people honk BTC is. I am not sure if some of you are only friends with BTC people but most people do not know a thing about BTC.

Note: A lot of you bring up valid issues about GAW and the above is not directed at you.
legendary
You know the funniest thing I see about this thread is a bunch of BTC supporters using things that the real world says about BTC against GAW. This may be a complete fail but seeing so many comments revolve around how it is fake internet money and the price is just too crazy there is no way someone would pay that much or it cant have that market cap is pretty funny. Most people know nothing about BTC and if you talk to them they would say you are full of it if you told them the market cap.

Now if you keep all the complaing around how payouts have dropped or we were sold hashlets to mine scrypt and were led to believe GAW would make cloud mining profitable and all the other things that have actually happened then I understand. Or if you have proof that they are a scam,ponzi... any other name out there you want. Ok bring that forward. But not the well it just cant happen because it hasnt happened or well BTC could do that so this cant. You guys sound like the same critics BTC has.

You might have a point if all these vague and often unrealistic promises weren't coming from a company that doesn't seem to be able to keep its word even on much more mundane things. Most "change the world" inventions tend to happen not because someone declared that they have a great idea but because someone actually had a great idea and the cojones to do it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

It's really not the same at all.

The only reason bitcoin has value is because it's completely decentralized and secured by cryptography. There are practically an infinite amount of uses for a decentralized ledger, e.g. blockstream, colored coins, provably fair gambling, and so on.

Hashcoin has a market cap of ~$2 billion only because the coin inventor says it's worth $2 billion.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
https://hashtalk.org/topic/17155/hashcoin-update

White Paper Update
I want to thank you for all your feedback on the white paper we released early this week. Its been incredible to read your thoughts and comments, it makes me proud to be a part of this community. We will be continue to update the draft with your feedback and will release the final version in the next few days.

LMAO. He still doesn't even have a clue what this tsHASHcoin is, what it's supposed to be or what it's going to be and is taking feedback and adjusting it on the fly. How the fuck can you have a patent for something and get VC's to buy in yet you're not only changing everything, you're letting your customers make the suggestions your basing the changes on???

What caught my eye:

A HashCoin Media Tour is Underway!
Schedules are being set and itineraries made. I will be traveling to NYC this month to do interviews with some very large media companies you all have probably seen before : )

I wonder if he is talking CNBC? I know they are based in NY. Or maybe Bloomberg or Fox Business? Both also in NY.
Activity: 504
https://hashtalk.org/topic/17155/hashcoin-update

White Paper Update
I want to thank you for all your feedback on the white paper we released early this week. Its been incredible to read your thoughts and comments, it makes me proud to be a part of this community. We will be continue to update the draft with your feedback and will release the final version in the next few days.

LMAO. He still doesn't even have a clue what this tsHASHcoin is, what it's supposed to be or what it's going to be and is taking feedback and adjusting it on the fly. How the fuck can you have a patent for something and get VC's to buy in yet you're not only changing everything, you're letting your customers make the suggestions your basing the changes on???
Activity: 826

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.

Sooo... who/what are you?

This is what I am:

I get what you are laying down... but I'm not ready to panic yet.  I've known several people like Josh, who work quickly, try to please their customers, and make mistakes along the way.  Like Warren Buffet would say... "We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful."

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Activity: 504
Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
Good catch... grabbing and converting to PDF before it gets removed. I will read and run the numbers as well. :-)

PDF: http://gawgate.com/pdf/TheMathsBehindWhyHashcoinMight%20FailPart%201.pdf

GAW_CEO

I am very aware of all the things pointed out here. None of it is a surprise :grinning:

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo GAW_CEO posted about an hour ago

UK_Hash @GAW_CEO said:

I am very aware of all the things pointed out here. None of it is a surprise :grinning:

I thought you might be :wink:

... but care to comment? How will it weather the first few weeks before the 'hashcoin' behemoth takes off?
  UK_Hash posted about an hour ago

I find it eerily disturbing that Josh grins at the end of every post. Of course he hasn't replied back with any comment. I'm sure he's shuffling around begging his best friends for answers.

There has been some more of the OP's math looked at and posted by @quigley at the top of page 6 https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070/gaw_ceo-the-maths-behind-why-hashcoin-might-fail-current-plan-part-1/21?page=6
Pages:
Jump to: