Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 165. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
If you were banned for a specified time frame then raise a support ticket. They are reasonable folks. And it is likely Josh will read your post anyway so raise a ticket and he may get back to you via this forum.

I am in communication with josh and it will likely get lifted soon.

EDIT: The ban has been lifted.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you were banned for a specified time frame then raise a support ticket. They are reasonable folks. And it is likely Josh will read your post anyway so raise a ticket and he may get back to you via this forum.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Were you banned for a specified time? I have seen volder ban people for a ridiculous time frame like hundreds of years. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
legendary
It does not matter what I think. What matters is the agreements I have made. They define the line, and they have made it clear how much we are legally allowed to disclosed.

Listen, and i say this with all due respect, the threads here have no leverage on us whatsoever. Our sales continue to increase regardless of whats going here.

So there is no upside to me taking the time to speak with you other then wanting to. I am taking the time to talk to you because I selectively choose those that I think actually want answers VS a fight. 

Yet he spends a lot of time monitoring this thread. Got a pm asking if I wanted to use hashtalk.

my hashtalk account is still banned Sad even thou its past aug. 5th when it was suppose to be lifted...unless i got banned for another 7days which case then 2 more days maybe i'll be able to log back in Sad

I went through my withdrawls and so far have made 1.12 btc back off my original purchase 2.08 btc investment...over halfway there...I might have been closer but i've bought some more 1mh/s hashlets here and there

still could go either way, but here is hoping that i get positive roi before things go south, if they do

Mine is still banned as well, maybe they are afraid of us. You can see what josh responded to in that pm. I responded to the use of hashtalk question and got a response quoting the post here. One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...
legendary
It does not matter what I think. What matters is the agreements I have made. They define the line, and they have made it clear how much we are legally allowed to disclosed.

Listen, and i say this with all due respect, the threads here have no leverage on us whatsoever. Our sales continue to increase regardless of whats going here.

So there is no upside to me taking the time to speak with you other then wanting to. I am taking the time to talk to you because I selectively choose those that I think actually want answers VS a fight.  

Yet he spends a lot of time monitoring this thread. Got a pm asking if I wanted to use hashtalk.

Doesn't matter if I do or don't. I shouldn't still be banned. And to be honest, my ban should have been one you overturned if you had read the post that volder took offense to.

"Yet he spends a lot of time monitoring this thread. Got a pm asking if I wanted to use hashtalk."

All threads about us are monitored by my staff for legitimate customer issues. They ignore trolling.

Certain things are brought to my attention and sent to me for my review..
legendary
Hashlet Primes are scheduled to have option of mining SHA-256 next Friday. Those who supported GAWMiners early and bought Hashlets at $16 should be well rewarded when they switch their Primes over to SHA-256 from ZenPool.

Why don't the primes automatically get switched to the best paying algorithm/pool?

That definitely should be an option.
legendary
Still no clarity on what makes prime better than zen solo because they still only do the exact same thing. Saying you could pick a different pool is stupid because why would you pick a pool besides zenpool when it gives a better return. So two weeks later and all we have is a marketing gimmick to make the original hashlet buyers feel special, especially if they paid the $25 per hashlet price.

If I'm reading it right, prime will be able to mine SHA256 next week. That might make it better than zen, depending on what the SHA256 payouts will be. At the current "pure" BTC rate of 0.00001834  times 40 GH/s it would make 0.0007336 BTC per hashlet per day, vs ZenPool's 0.00063912 BTC. What's it gonna be in a week or after next BTC diff adjustment - no clue.

Exactly... Primes are supposed to be getting all kinds of upgrades over time, sha will be the first. He has alluded to being able to mine alt algos as well.
We will also be able to swap them at will, I will be keeping a close eye on the difference and will swap to whats most profitable at that time.
Activity: 868
Hashlet Primes are scheduled to have option of mining SHA-256 next Friday. Those who supported GAWMiners early and bought Hashlets at $16 should be well rewarded when they switch their Primes over to SHA-256 from ZenPool.

Why don't the primes automatically get switched to the best paying algorithm/pool?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I'm curious whether they'll make a ZenPool for SHA256 too, because that would be nice and verifiable.
Still no clarity on what makes prime better than zen solo because they still only do the exact same thing. Saying you could pick a different pool is stupid because why would you pick a pool besides zenpool when it gives a better return. So two weeks later and all we have is a marketing gimmick to make the original hashlet buyers feel special, especially if they paid the $25 per hashlet price.

If I'm reading it right, prime will be able to mine SHA256 next week. That might make it better than zen, depending on what the SHA256 payouts will be. At the current "pure" BTC rate of 0.00001834  times 40 GH/s it would make 0.0007336 BTC per hashlet per day, vs ZenPool's 0.00063912 BTC. What's it gonna be in a week or after next BTC diff adjustment - no clue.

Thanks, in my pissed offness of a batch 2 buyer I missed that.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Payouts are on-time, even early, today, but withdrawals are broken.

#payoutwatch

edit: withdrawals work now.
legendary
my thoughts i have 30MH running on zenportal , I'm making more on this then at cex.io , at this time i'm thinking maybe i should pull out of cex.io and just double my money on zenportal

I would sell from cex anyway, they are way overpriced. Any GHS you buy with cex will never roi regardless of the difficulty. If you want to risk it, I say go for it, but make sure you buy primes, not the sha hashlet. This way you can swap between scrypt and sha when its most profitable to do so, and it also keeps you open to the options of alt algos that are supposed to be coming.

I would not buy Primes at $40 retail just yet. Just browse the Private Marketplace at HashTalk and you can find offers to sell Primes under $30 with escrow. I was considering selling some of mine but now that they will be able to mine SHA-256 next Friday I am holding.

Good advice, I was saying to make sure they get a prime and not go with 256 hashlets because it gives you more options.
I have some money in peta I might cashout, if/when I can get back into that forum.

You could always access Hashtalk via Tor Browser Bundle and use a different email address and username to register.

Your right I could. I probably have the install file stashed somewhere in my software archives.
my thoughts i have 30MH running on zenportal , I'm making more on this then at cex.io , at this time i'm thinking maybe i should pull out of cex.io and just double my money on zenportal

I would sell from cex anyway, they are way overpriced. Any GHS you buy with cex will never roi regardless of the difficulty. If you want to risk it, I say go for it, but make sure you buy primes, not the sha hashlet. This way you can swap between scrypt and sha when its most profitable to do so, and it also keeps you open to the options of alt algos that are supposed to be coming.

I would not buy Primes at $40 retail just yet. Just browse the Private Marketplace at HashTalk and you can find offers to sell Primes under $30 with escrow. I was considering selling some of mine but now that they will be able to mine SHA-256 next Friday I am holding.

Good advice, I was saying to make sure they get a prime and not go with 256 hashlets because it gives you more options.
I have some money in peta I might cashout, if/when I can get back into that forum.

You could always access Hashtalk via Tor Browser Bundle and use a different email address and username to register.
legendary
drivel

The way this is usually done on bitcointalk is that if you feel so strongly about it you start a thread in Scam Accusations. Have you done that? Yes. Did it work? No. What makes you think that continuing to spam this thread without anything new to say will work better? Actually even if you have something new to say I doubt anyone will read it or take it seriously.

In this arena throwing out scam accusations is like shooting at the side of a barn. You can start a thread accusing every operation of being a scam and you have a fairly decent chance of being right.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
drivel

The way this is usually done on bitcointalk is that if you feel so strongly about it you start a thread in Scam Accusations. Have you done that? Yes. Did it work? No. What makes you think that continuing to spam this thread without anything new to say will work better? Actually even if you have something new to say I doubt anyone will read it or take it seriously.

legendary

N.B. if you are considering buying/selling on HashTalk @DrPaul is offering free escrow services: https://hashtalk.org/topic/4046/free-escrow-is-available-for-trading

Bitrated is another escrow option but easier to just use @DrPaul.
Jump to: