Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 185. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
good thing i paid for these on credit  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's worth the risk, credit card payments are safe and the price of a Hashlet is quite low. Most people here including me bought some to try them out.

If you wanted to be extremely douchey, you could wait until your near 100% roi and go for a chargeback. If they are as incompetent as I think they are, they might not even be able to take the hashshits back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
It's worth the risk, credit card payments are safe and the price of a Hashlet is quite low. Most people here including me bought some to try them out.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
So the scam begins ...

over .36 BTC was mined allegedly according to "payout" listings on my account.  But my balance remains .0009 BTC (I withdraw every day).

Looks like the ponzi scheme has caught up with GAW and they lack coins to add to my balance even though they are still attempting to show "mining activity".

Too bad, I am very far from ROI.  What sucks is that coins mined with the zen mining hosting (NOT hashlets) are also not being deposited.

I am sure they will claim some kind of glitch but I am very skeptical now.  Still no reply from GAW on my questions above in this thread.

Regardless of whether its a ponzi or not, the script that runs and update the DB with payout totals takes some time to finish. Give it some time and eventually it will show up. Its clear that they don't have anyone truely skilled in developing. It all appears to be thrown together with ducktape and wd40.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Congrats on being an idiot contributing to a ponzi scam.. I can't wait until Gawminers goes under and you lose everything.
Keep calling people idiots, this only shows you are the biggest one.

I'm not the one who is supporting an obvious illegal ponzi scheme.

You have made '53' posts that have no proof background keep barking doggie...
Congrats on being an idiot contributing to a ponzi scam.. I can't wait until Gawminers goes under and you lose everything.

I'm not the one who is supporting an obvious illegal ponzi scheme.

Anonymous trolling on forums should be made illegal. Do you have any proof? Oh yes you don't!

Keep barking little doggie.
Yes I know you can't wait, your business is not doing so well. Deal with it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
So the scam begins ...

over .36 BTC was mined allegedly according to "payout" listings on my account.  But my balance remains .0009 BTC (I withdraw every day).

Looks like the ponzi scheme has caught up with GAW and they lack coins to add to my balance even though they are still attempting to show "mining activity".

Too bad, I am very far from ROI.  What sucks is that coins mined with the zen mining hosting (NOT hashlets) are also not being deposited.

I am sure they will claim some kind of glitch but I am very skeptical now.  Still no reply from GAW on my questions above in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I'd recommend to ignore that troll memcid/flexhash. This clueless dog just barks all day. Nothing new here.

Anybody else notice the content free nature of bitgeek's posts ?

While the serious questions and doubts raised here remain unanswered, like a true shill bitgeek sees barking dogs everywhere.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I would  discount the "day trading" source of "revenue" from that list.  I have personal experience day trading for several years and know other traders and hedge fund managers. Not only is it an extremely hard profession but I seriously doubt any person would possess so many simultaneous skills in so many levels. Not to mention volatility has been low but even after the last price moves, this would require massive investments. Unless he has previous professional currency trading experience in Wall Street or is one of the 1%-5% of successful traders or he is a genius with an 180 IQ, I don't believe this is a realistic not to mention minimally sustainable source of cash flow for payouts.  

+1

Activity: 411
So MemCiD this is your Hero account is it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mem-55202

Was not hard to find.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
so the new hashlets were just to make people think they have a choice and the old miners are now $30

WOW just WOW.

Not sure why the people on here who currently have hashlets are holding on to them?
Sell your hashlets and get out of this Ponzi scam before its too late and they get raided.

That's good advice, I will sell.

How many do you wish to buy ?
I'd recommend to ignore that troll memcid/flexhash. This clueless dog just barks all day. Nothing new here.

My post was meant to a s sarcastic reply ... guess that didn't translate into text so well Smiley
so the new hashlets were just to make people think they have a choice and the old miners are now $30

WOW just WOW.

Not sure why the people on here who currently have hashlets are holding on to them?
Sell your hashlets and get out of this Ponzi scam before its too late and they get raided.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

WOW just WOW.

Activity: 411
I think the point is that we can't possibly know if it's ALL. There could be dozens of BTC and other accounts. This one is maybe for ZenCloud deposits and withdrawals only. Don't forget that purchases within ZenCloud are unlikely to be on the blockchain, and other purchases via BTC probably go through a third-party payment processor.

Besides there were some large ~20 BTC transactions in that account, could be funds going into a cold wallet.

It doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Exactly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Summing up what we have learned for Zen/GAWMiners/Josh email.
Hashlets are some kind of virtual shares of a larger mining/business operation.    The yield of Hashlets is currently tied to a pool, but at least for the Prime Hashlets (most expensive) that could change at any point in the future.    A Hashlets seems to have some software associated with it as seen in the variable hashing rate.

Money taken in form Hashlets sales isn’t used to directly play out daily yields, although that may be more of an accounting gimmick in some sense.   Anyway, it seems likely that those funds are used to invest in the various mining operations.   These operations produce the income that is paid back to the Hashlet owners.  Various operations are in part:
-   From at least scrypt, scrypt-N and bitcoin mining;
-   Crypto Currency day trading;
-   Mostly from leasing out hashing power to other companies.  

The amount income paid back to the Hashlet owner is currently limited by a pool yield and reduced by a maintenance fee.   The maintenance fee is could be related to the actual cost of mining hardware used in the profit generation for GAWMiners or it could be just an accounting expense used to reduce gains.  

Slowly we are starting to get a picture of what these Hashlets are. Personally I don’t have a problem with virtual mining as I have done very well with B.Mine, B.Sell and B.Exch on HavelockInvestments.   I haven’t done well with real mining.  

I would  discount the "day trading" source of "revenue" from that list.  I have personal experience day trading for several years and know other traders and hedge fund managers. Not only is it an extremely hard profession but I seriously doubt any person would possess so many simultaneous skills in so many levels. Not to mention volatility has been low but even after the last price moves, this would require massive investments. Unless he has previous professional currency trading experience in Wall Street or is one of the 1%-5% of successful traders or he is a genius with an 180 IQ, I don't believe this is a realistic not to mention minimally sustainable source of cash flow for payouts.  

By the same token, it's statistically probable that he might also run the late shift for drinks as a bartender in a local bar collecting tips in bitcoins. hehe.
Cheesy

We might probably add instead professional services revenue from cryptocurrency software or hardware development consulting to the list. Now that's at least more realistic if he has some experience on that that we don't know of.

I don't know what they mean by day trading, but it should be just now selling an alt coin while they are heavily mining and letting the price drift up before dumping or something like that.   It could also be more active pump and dump.   I think though it would make sense to take advantage of mining.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

WOW just WOW.
Activity: 323
Has anyone already received the free hashlet that they're handing out to all existing customers?

Nope... not me

Also I cant even log in to the forums, and they say I need to click "forgot password", which doesnt even work?? I click  "reset password" but nothing happens.
It worked for me but it took multiple tries.   Once I was on and verified my email I was actually able to make a couple posts.   However, since then I haven't been successful at posting or editing a post.   I can read posts thought, however you don't have to log in to do that.   So I would say it doesn't work very well for a forum.
Stupid system requires email confirmation to post.
I did that and was able to post a few times but that was hours ago.  I appears to be load related.   I'm in Japan and this software doesn't appear to scale at all.
Posting seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes I can post, sometimes the system locks up.
Activity: 408
Summing up what we have learned for Zen/GAWMiners/Josh email.
Hashlets are some kind of virtual shares of a larger mining/business operation.    The yield of Hashlets is currently tied to a pool, but at least for the Prime Hashlets (most expensive) that could change at any point in the future.    A Hashlets seems to have some software associated with it as seen in the variable hashing rate.

Money taken in form Hashlets sales isn’t used to directly play out daily yields, although that may be more of an accounting gimmick in some sense.   Anyway, it seems likely that those funds are used to invest in the various mining operations.   These operations produce the income that is paid back to the Hashlet owners.  Various operations are in part:
-   From at least scrypt, scrypt-N and bitcoin mining;
-   Crypto Currency day trading;
-   Mostly from leasing out hashing power to other companies.  

The amount income paid back to the Hashlet owner is currently limited by a pool yield and reduced by a maintenance fee.   The maintenance fee is could be related to the actual cost of mining hardware used in the profit generation for GAWMiners or it could be just an accounting expense used to reduce gains.  

Slowly we are starting to get a picture of what these Hashlets are. Personally I don’t have a problem with virtual mining as I have done very well with B.Mine, B.Sell and B.Exch on HavelockInvestments.   I haven’t done well with real mining.  

By the same token, it's statistically probable that he might also run the late shift for drinks as a bartender in a local bar collecting tips in bitcoins. hehe.
Cheesy

We might probably add instead professional services revenue from cryptocurrency software or hardware development consulting to the list. Now that's at least more realistic if he has some experience on that that we don't know of.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Has anyone already received the free hashlet that they're handing out to all existing customers?

nope
I received advertising by mail from gaw (so I know their mailer is working)

But no free activation code .
Jump to: