Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 184. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
They sent out the free hashshits.

Got a ZenHashlet and a CleverHashlet.

This will at least help me get to ROI faster Wink

I got a zen+multi+waffle
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Got a ZenHashlet and a CleverHashlet.

This will at least help me get to ROI faster Wink
legendary
well that was fast...have an offer for 28/mhs bout 1600 in btc...

Wow, this thread has evloved into a haters lounge, or maybe it was meant to be it from the beginning Sad

It hasn't and it wasn't, but there seems to be a lack of coherent opinion as to what the hashlet really is and what it does. Care to provide some?

They are made of pixie dust and magic.

You left out unicorns and rainbows, as well as sugar and spice.

and everything nice Wink

rdyoung: you unbanned too?
I was finally able to reset my password and I am still banned. They really don't like what I have to say.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
nobody has any proof either which way, just opinions

You summed up this thread pretty good.
legendary

Wow, this thread has evloved into a haters lounge, or maybe it was meant to be it from the beginning Sad

It hasn't and it wasn't, but there seems to be a lack of coherent opinion as to what the hashlet really is and what it does. Care to provide some?

and everything nice Wink

No clue, I can't get back in. That forum doesn't like my version of chrome or FF. I think I am in the beta channel for chrome and I know I am running the latest FF beta.

ya got a nicehashlet...yay lucky me...coulda been worse and got a multihash one...man can't believe ppl are getting a negative balance with those lmao i'd be pissed

1 of my accounts got a zen, 1 got a multi and I haven't checked the other one yet.

Just for the hell of it, I created a mailing list on Bitmessage, BM-NAzu9MhwvUY3Th8aMceJPyZ3n78rj59E Any messages sent their will be sent to anyone subscribed. Not sure what use it will be, but I figured why not.
legendary

and everything nice Wink

No clue, I can't get back in. That forum doesn't like my version of chrome or FF. I think I am in the beta channel for chrome and I know I am running the latest FF beta.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I'd recommend to ignore that troll memcid/flexhash. This clueless dog just barks all day. Nothing new here.

Anybody else notice the content free nature of bitgeek's posts ?

While the serious questions and doubts raised here remain unanswered, like a true shill bitgeek sees barking dogs everywhere.

No worries, this is our GAW-sponsored troll police: bitgeek, EvilPanda, and AirFlame. They provide support for this thread illustrating how much positive there is to say about hashlets.

You are wrong i am not a GAW-sponsored troll police. I am just a customer and when i see trolls that have created account this week i am getting overfuckmad about what shit they post...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Dear suchmoon,
This thread has become so long that I doubt many people will ready all posts. And some of those posts do not contain any useful information (including some of mine).
Is it possible to gather useful information and add to your first post so that less patient people can still get most useful information and be aware of GAW's dodgy operation?

I will revamp the first post eventually, as you can see I already have 3 versions of it. I don't think there was anything particularly interesting since last update, except maybe "private rentals" mentioned in that e-mail posted by MOB.

I second that coment about haters.
It has and some of the comments here prove I'm right.
A hashlet is a mining share, at least that's how I see it.

Sure. So what's your opinion then because so far we haven't seen one. I mean on topic, not troll-feeding and spamming that you've done extensively in nearly every GAW-related thread.

So they are trolls, at least we agree here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dear suchmoon,
This thread has become so long that I doubt many people will ready all posts. And some of those posts do not contain any useful information (including some of mine).
Is it possible to gather useful information and add to your first post so that less patient people can still get most useful information and be aware of GAW's dodgy operation?
legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary
I'd recommend to ignore that troll memcid/flexhash. This clueless dog just barks all day. Nothing new here.

While the serious questions and doubts raised here remain unanswered, like a true shill bitgeek sees barking dogs everywhere.

No worries, this is our GAW-sponsored troll police: bitgeek, EvilPanda, and AirFlame. They provide support for this thread illustrating how much positive there is to say about hashlets.
There's more people with positive experiences.
We have the right to have an opinion, right?

Sure. So what's your opinion then because so far we haven't seen one. I mean on topic, not troll-feeding and spamming that you've done extensively in nearly every GAW-related thread.

Funny how self-appointed troll police here latched onto a couple of less articulate individuals but fail to address any of the actual topic issues. Come on, panda, bitgeek, this shift from proprietary hardware into virtual software has to be important enough for you to comment on, otherwise you're just spamming here.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
It all appears to be thrown together with ducktape and wd40.

Bubble gum and bailing wire

opinions are like arseholes, we all have them.

legendary
good thing i paid for these on credit  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's worth the risk, credit card payments are safe and the price of a Hashlet is quite low. Most people here including me bought some to try them out.

If you wanted to be extremely douchey, you could wait until your near 100% roi and go for a chargeback. If they are as incompetent as I think they are, they might not even be able to take the hashshits back.

If you bought the first batch that was "always profitable" and "guaranteed ROI" (notice how different it is now) without any particular timelines then it's not really "douchey" to file a chargeback whenever you feel like it. Not sure what the current interpretation would be, it's just too vague. Anyway, 60-90 days after the first Hashlet sales will be an interesting period.
anagram of GAW HASHLETS = THE LAWS GASH.

legendary

Jump to: