Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 186. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Has anyone already received the free hashlet that they're handing out to all existing customers?

Nope... not me

Also I cant even log in to the forums, and they say I need to click "forgot password", which doesnt even work?? I click  "reset password" but nothing happens.
It worked for me but it took multiple tries.   Once I was on and verified my email I was actually able to make a couple posts.   However, since then I haven't been successful at posting or editing a post.   I can read posts thought, however you don't have to log in to do that.   So I would say it doesn't work very well for a forum.
Stupid system requires email confirmation to post.
I did that and was able to post a few times but that was hours ago.  I appears to be load related.   I'm in Japan and this software doesn't appear to scale at all.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Has anyone already received the free hashlet that they're handing out to all existing customers?

Nope... not me

Also I cant even log in to the forums, and they say I need to click "forgot password", which doesnt even work?? I click  "reset password" but nothing happens.
It worked for me but it took multiple tries.   Once I was on and verified my email I was actually able to make a couple posts.   However, since then I haven't been successful at posting or editing a post.   I can read posts thought, however you don't have to log in to do that.   So I would say it doesn't work very well for a forum.
Stupid system requires email confirmation to post.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Nope... not me

Yeah it actually works for me now, after multiple tries.

Still cant edit my profile tho, very weird... this is probably the worst forum I have seen

Nope... not me

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Nope... not me

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
ZiG
Activity: 406

Thing is, this is THE wallet. And I have posted before, in business you move money around.
Plus, just how much money do you think they are bringing in via ltc and doge? Likely nowhere near as much as they bring in from btc/usd.

Lets make a big assumption here, lets say josh wasn't full of shit when he said they rent out hashing power to third parties.
If they made a business deal with someone they would likely get paid a large chunk of bitcoin or usd at once. If it was usd it would need to be converted into btc for payouts, if it was btc we would expect to see some large funding deposits to that wallet to cover payouts.

The same money movement would also apply to some form of daytrading. We should see funds going into an exchange address and then back out to cover withdrawals. You can't invest money that doesn't move.

Those of you not seeing how its poor money management to leave it all in one wallet have never run a business. Unless you want your business to fail, you have track all funds incoming and outgoing. You also have to keep funds seperate to help in the accounting. BTC makes it easy to keep funds split up. Have 1 address for "investors" and another for payouts. Even pbmining which may or may not be a ponzi has different addresses for deposits and a dedicated address for payouts.

Give me good reason why THIS wallet is a problem? Never heard of petty cash. in bitcoin terms HOT WALLET.

Why do you need to have big transactions coming in or out when the smaller transactions cover the load?

When a petty cash goes over a certain limit money is transferred out to the bank (COLD WALLET). When it is low on fund money is transferred in from the bank. (COLD WALLET)

So why would you transfer big chunk through petty cash? You never DO.

So what you are saying is that a petty cash (something every company has) is a ponzi?

You, my friend is completely off track... Grin

Petty cash is...not Ponzi...and not discussed here...OK... Huh

Hashlet(s) ...virtual = non-existing miners = Vaporware = Vaultbreakers = NOTHING, sold for real assets = money = BTC ...etc ...and paying back with your own money some $0.20 - 0.25 per day ...THIS IS PONZI...

Capisco...Huh

ZiG

I did have one other payment coming from a different address, but I believe thats because it predates the change to blockchain. They were using coinbase but kept hitting api limits.

I take something very serious from this, the fact that there aren't any large transactions moving funds out to for example pay for more hardware, or exchange out to pay salaries, and no large funding transactions, it appears as though deposits are paying for withdrawals, 100% ponzi.
I could overlook this as poor money management IF and this is a big IF, we knew for a fact that there actually was hardware, if they prefunded hardware it could be logical to just keep using deposits to pay for withdrawals instead of moving money around all the time.

Alright, I am doing a load/withdrawal. The address I am sending it to is 1JYR7Q8nzHovQtSxwGnNKEtK4uZbkZKEEH

Why should all types of payments come from the same wallet?   That would be horrible money management.    You don't seem to have any valid logic here.

I am not sure how that logic is flawed. In any business money ebbs and flows, crypto mining its even more fluid. Investors give you money, that money in theory should be spent on your business. Even if gaw gets enough cash usd coming in via credit/debit purchases, they still need a source for the payouts, there should be large funding transactions from either the earnings from the mining/exchange of alts, or the unicorns that are renting the hashpower from zenpool. Since there are no large transactions, something is fishy.

Update on the load/withdrawal, it got swept into the 1Gc address almost immediately.

As money comes in from various sources it doesn't have to be put into the same wallets and it fact you shouldn't expect that it should.   There can be transfers as needed to a "hot" wallet used for payouts and withdrawals, but you shouldn't expect to be able to see very much.   If you can see everything then the CFO isn't doing his job.   In short you aren't seeing everything.  

I'm actually really confused about your point.   Are you trying to claim that GAWMiners doesn't use good money management?   Even if that is true I don't think you can claim that from one wallet.  

============= EDIT
I checked one of my purchases and it is sitting at  18asRtUha1PgcwYKBQVQKQVAM3pBVTDxww, there is only about 5 BTC in that wallet but it hasn't been comingled with the very hot wallet you are looking at.   I don't seen any of my other transactions there.   

As far as earnings from alts, they have already stated that the Hashlets are not directly mining.   So I don't understand what you are trying to prove.   There mining proceeds are probably put into other wallets.   
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Do you think any business big or small uses the same checking account for supplies as well as payroll? NO They don't, not if they know what they are doing.

You make my point for me.

Apparently we interpret the data differently. I see 1+1 and get 2, you apparently get 11.

ALL Deposits/withdrawals from zencloud go through that address. There are no large transactions to and from another checking account so to speak.
Its also likely that payments for purchases from gaw get routed to that address as well. How is ALL btc flowing into one account in small batches equal to what your saying?

I think the point is that we can't possibly know if it's ALL. There could be dozens of BTC and other accounts. This one is maybe for ZenCloud deposits and withdrawals only. Don't forget that purchases within ZenCloud are unlikely to be on the blockchain, and other purchases via BTC probably go through a third-party payment processor.

Besides there were some large ~20 BTC transactions in that account, could be funds going into a cold wallet.

It doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Follow some of the funds, the larger transactions get split up to new accounts. And now there are several coming back in from those transactions that went out. How am I the only one who sees this?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Do you think any business big or small uses the same checking account for supplies as well as payroll? NO They don't, not if they know what they are doing.

Apparently we interpret the data differently. I see 1+1 and get 2, you apparently get 11.

ALL Deposits/withdrawals from zencloud go through that address. There are no large transactions to and from another checking account so to speak.
Its also likely that payments for purchases from gaw get routed to that address as well. How is ALL btc flowing into one account in small batches equal to what your saying?

I think the point is that we can't possibly know if it's ALL. There could be dozens of BTC and other accounts. This one is maybe for ZenCloud deposits and withdrawals only. Don't forget that purchases within ZenCloud are unlikely to be on the blockchain, and other purchases via BTC probably go through a third-party payment processor.

Besides there were some large ~20 BTC transactions in that account, could be funds going into a cold wallet.

It doesn't prove or disprove anything.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
New forum software is incredibly laggy.

No kidding... it's slower than the old one, which is quite an achievement. Great upgrade Smiley
Activity: 411

legendary

Thing is, this is THE wallet. And I have posted before, in business you move money around.
Plus, just how much money do you think they are bringing in via ltc and doge? Likely nowhere near as much as they bring in from btc/usd.

Lets make a big assumption here, lets say josh wasn't full of shit when he said they rent out hashing power to third parties.
If they made a business deal with someone they would likely get paid a large chunk of bitcoin or usd at once. If it was usd it would need to be converted into btc for payouts, if it was btc we would expect to see some large funding deposits to that wallet to cover payouts.

The same money movement would also apply to some form of daytrading. We should see funds going into an exchange address and then back out to cover withdrawals. You can't invest money that doesn't move.

Those of you not seeing how its poor money management to leave it all in one wallet have never run a business. Unless you want your business to fail, you have track all funds incoming and outgoing. You also have to keep funds seperate to help in the accounting. BTC makes it easy to keep funds split up. Have 1 address for "investors" and another for payouts. Even pbmining which may or may not be a ponzi has different addresses for deposits and a dedicated address for payouts.

Give me good reason why THIS wallet is a problem? Never heard of petty cash. in bitcoin terms HOT WALLET.

Why do you need to have big transactions coming in or out when the smaller transactions cover the load?

When a petty cash goes over a certain limit money is transferred out to the bank (COLD WALLET). When it is low on fund money is transferred in from the bank. (COLD WALLET)

So what you are saying is that a petty cash (something every company has) is a ponzi?

Do you see what your saying happening here? No you don't.
I am done trying to explain business money management to people here. Now we have people probably coming over scamtalk to argue with me about this.
Activity: 411

legendary

I did have one other payment coming from a different address, but I believe thats because it predates the change to blockchain. They were using coinbase but kept hitting api limits.

I take something very serious from this, the fact that there aren't any large transactions moving funds out to for example pay for more hardware, or exchange out to pay salaries, and no large funding transactions, it appears as though deposits are paying for withdrawals, 100% ponzi.
I could overlook this as poor money management IF and this is a big IF, we knew for a fact that there actually was hardware, if they prefunded hardware it could be logical to just keep using deposits to pay for withdrawals instead of moving money around all the time.

Alright, I am doing a load/withdrawal. The address I am sending it to is 1JYR7Q8nzHovQtSxwGnNKEtK4uZbkZKEEH

Why should all types of payments come from the same wallet?   That would be horrible money management.    You don't seem to have any valid logic here.

I agree--no logical basis for this.  This transaction data (so far anyway) does not prove anything, or even strongly suggest anything.

They receive income in BTC, LTC, USD (credit + paypal), so finding a single BTC wallet is not enough evidence to make any claims.

Activity: 323
So what is the difference between ordinary and these pro hashlets and what is expected ROI on them? How much do you get paid per day?

"ordinary" get paid less, "prime" gets paid ~50% more. ROI is anyone's guess since we don't know anything about the impact of e.g. rising hashrate/difficulty or other typical mining risks. 1 MH/s Prime currently gets about 0.0005-0.0006 BTC per day after fees.

a zenhash made .0006 as well...so if the prime makes the same...wth?

Yes, ZenHashlet and PrimeHashlet are paid the same (assuming you point PrimeHashlet to ZenPool, which is the only option than makes sense).

There is supposedly some future magic coming for PrimeHashlet, which is why the price is different.
Supposedly, only the Primes get hash rate boosts in the future.

New forum is having ALL sorts of issues... Suprising such a well funded company can't seem to get a forum conversion done properly. Don't they usually do test runs on private servers before they do major rollouts? I can't even register or anything:(

You or I would. But Josh likes to live life by the seat of his hashlets.

The way I would do this whole changing of forum software dance? You setup the new software on a different server and start migrating data, etc. Once its up and running to your satisfaction you point the dns at the new instance, and your good to go.
Can't even register, log in, or even recover my password. New forum software is incredibly laggy.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Why should all types of payments come from the same wallet?   That would be horrible money management.    You don't seem to have any valid logic here.

I agree--no logical basis for this.  This transaction data (so far anyway) does not prove anything, or even strongly suggest anything.

They receive income in BTC, LTC, USD (credit + paypal), so finding a single BTC wallet is not enough evidence to make any claims.
legendary
Don't they usually do test runs on private servers before they do major rollouts?

Affirmative. There have been a few store "upgrades" where they switched gawminers.com from one shopping platform to another, and it's pretty clear they don't have dev/test environments (or if they do they are horribly clueless about it). Orders got lost, order numbers didn't match, even amounts got all messed up because coupons and discounts didn't transfer. It took weeks to get points and store credit back after one of the upgrades. Same thing with helpdesk transition, my tickets got closed/merged/etc with no rhyme or reason. Just the sheer number of these "upgrades" and migrations (I think it's in double digits now if you count store, helpdesk, and forums) in their 5 months shows a fairly substantial lack of competence.

Whats even better is the fact that not long ago they had email issues, apparently they were killing whatever service they were using.
If they have a hash farm, why aren't they hosting their own websites/email/etc?
legendary

I am not sure how that logic is flawed. In any business money ebbs and flows, crypto mining its even more fluid. Investors give you money, that money in theory should be spent on your business. Even if gaw gets enough cash usd coming in via credit/debit purchases, they still need a source for the payouts, there should be large funding transactions from either the earnings from the mining/exchange of alts, or the unicorns that are renting the hashpower from zenpool. Since there are no large transactions, something is fishy.

Update on the load/withdrawal, it got swept into the 1Gc address almost immediately.

What's that mean exactly?

What does what mean?

Real life example. I got my father and some other friends/family interested and investing in crypto.
If my father sends me funds via bitcoin or usd, I have to do something with it, either I account for it as selling him part of my % of the operation and use the funds to buy groceries or I have to spend it on more hashing power, buy more xyzcoin, etc. Money doesn't do well sitting still, unless your playing buy/hold.
Jump to: