Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 30. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
They like to talk a big game, that they are playas in the industry and know so much - that's why they chose MtGaw. Here's what one of the sheep posted... it makes me shudder:

The whole point of primes and zens is that they have exclusive access to zenpool and the benefits it brings. Essentially, you invest in zenpool for an unknown high-risk return.

The other hashlets are a more stable long term investments. You're not putting anything into zenpool, you're putting it into pre-existing pools and it's up to those pools to ensure profitability for their customers.

GAW is looking after their pool, Zenpool. The other pools must be responsible for their own profitability, GAW cannot prop up every pool that has a hard time.

Clueless.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
hi all

Did anybody checked its payout today ??

Device Name
Hashlet SHA256 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power
3940 GH
BTC Payout
0.03942366 BTC
Maintenance Fee
-0.02304112 BTC

Another thing is no withdraw possible !! abig maintenance red pop up
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
It seems everybody has doubts about GAW on how they can accomplish what they promised. I have my doubts too. I have invested some in them from the very early days when the war machine was $6999. Now my question.

Why are there no doubts with the whales that are on the champions list? If this where a scam and with all the information floating around they must be reading bitcointalk reddit and other forums too. Why are they not dumping fast and hard with all the information that is floating around. Do they know something we don't? Or do they just don't care that they lose their investment?

My guess would be that most of the champions are gaw owned...except volder but he has insider info

They have pretty much every angle locked down tight to instill only positive for gaw...kinda smart thou
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Agreed... If you have done any research or math behind GAWs products... It's extremely stupid to buy it when compared to the other clouds etc... It is by far one of the longest and worst ROIs on the market right now... But, they sell you on all the hype and shit coming down the road..

But that doesn't mean a damn thing when they haven't followed through with over half of what they promised. He' has mislead us and hinted that big merchants will be accepting this coin, when in reality that's only on the drawing board.. It's a wish list of his... it's not actually going to exist when the coin releases...

My plan is to make my money off the HPs and Coin (if I can).. Sell off all my shit products with GAW... Maybe payoff some bills and invest the rest into LTCG...

It amazes me that Chris (LTCG), a one man shop, can significantly out perform a MULTIMILLION $ company (sarcasm) in every aspect of business... He does what he says, pays out reliably and on time, and responds to issues in a timely manner... With all the money at Josh's disposal, he can't do any of that.

And.. the dissent on HT is becoming more and more.. So much so he has censored any support threads and banned them from the forums... He said this was so they could condense the support issues into one portal.. But frankly, it's just so all their issues aren't made public before the big hashcoin release. I have absolutely no faith that they will decrease ticket times.

Don't even say LTCGear over at HashTalk they will try to prove that it's a scam with some of the worst "proof".  One guy I talked to actually said that since Chris won't release info about his whole operation, show pictures of his asic farm, doesn't communicate all the time, doesn't have pictures of himself or release more personal info about himself, etc.. With all this the guy said that LTCGear is a scam.  They truly do live in a delusional world.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

Yes the GAWS entertainment reminds me of this scene from Caddy Shack everyone is having a perfectly nice enjoyable day in the BTC pool and then.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

I forgotten about that scene, my screen thanks you for the beer I spat out as I equated it to GAW pools  Grin

My pleasure... let me know if anymore beer spewing is needed.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

Yes the GAWS entertainment reminds me of this scene from Caddy Shack everyone is having a perfectly nice enjoyable day in the BTC pool and then.....

I forgotten about that scene, my screen thanks you for the beer I spat out as I equated it to GAW pools  Grin
Wow, quite a number of new BTCjam loans springing up today to "increase hashing power with more hashlets." I hope they have a backup plan to pay back the BTC. I'm not going near those suckers, some with 60-90 day return which I think is just unattainable given the current events. Of course they could pay it back from fiat earnings but you know that if they had that why the quick loan? Not going to end well.
Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... ulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.

That's what sucked me in, I saw a lot of posts about 1-2 month ROI's so I bought my Zens retail from GAW @ 17.95 next day worked out my ROI 217 days, the very next day 1 year ROI (approx), next day retail Zens @ 14.95 and ROI infinity +1.  Early adopters were given high, magic, above market payouts to lure suckers like me in, and it worked.  Bad timing and poor due diligence on my part is a contributory factor to my losses and I understand USD denominated fees will affect cost/profit % but could never shake the feeling that the raw Zen Pool payouts were more closely related to BTC/USD price than any mining activities.  I now have a vision of these pools as a physical black box with a huge payout dial on the front which his Joshness tweaks as his needs and desires require regardless of any actual mining that may or may not be going on.  I have never seen any tangible or logical explanations as to why payouts are so (under performing the non-GAW pools) low.  I noticed there was a growing and significant descent on hashtalk regarding the multi pool payout, low and behold after 2 days multi pool is by far the best performing pool, go figure.

The amount of money I lost was trivial to me and the entertainment value following the saga of GAW has more than compensated me but I would never recommend anybody buy into GAW now except for entertainment value.

Activity: 280
Agreed... If you have done any research or math behind GAWs products... It's extremely stupid to buy it when compared to the other clouds etc... It is by far one of the longest and worst ROIs on the market right now... But, they sell you on all the hype and shit coming down the road..

But that doesn't mean a damn thing when they haven't followed through with over half of what they promised. He' has mislead us and hinted that big merchants will be accepting this coin, when in reality that's only on the drawing board.. It's a wish list of his... it's not actually going to exist when the coin releases...

My plan is to make my money off the HPs and Coin (if I can).. Sell off all my shit products with GAW... Maybe payoff some bills and invest the rest into LTCG...

It amazes me that Chris (LTCG), a one man shop, can significantly out perform a MULTIMILLION $ company (sarcasm) in every aspect of business... He does what he says, pays out reliably and on time, and responds to issues in a timely manner... With all the money at Josh's disposal, he can't do any of that.

And.. the dissent on HT is becoming more and more.. So much so he has censored any support threads and banned them from the forums... He said this was so they could condense the support issues into one portal.. But frankly, it's just so all their issues aren't made public before the big hashcoin release. I have absolutely no faith that they will decrease ticket times.
Well here's the thing that should be pissing people off, those other "pools" are the same pool of "machines" so why don't they just give their clients the best paying one? Hell, why not just give clients the actual earnings from the master pool? I can't believe more people are not pissed about this but maybe they are and they are either in too deep and can't afford to have account trouble (slow payouts, banned from forum, etc.) or they are just blind.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯
Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... ulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.

That's what sucked me in, I saw a lot of posts about 1-2 month ROI's so I bought my Zens retail from GAW @ 17.95 next day worked out my ROI 217 days, the very next day 1 year ROI (approx), next day retail Zens @ 14.95 and ROI infinity +1.  Early adopters were given high, magic, above market payouts to lure suckers like me in, and it worked.  Bad timing and poor due diligence on my part is a contributory factor to my losses and I understand USD denominated fees will affect cost/profit % but could never shake the feeling that the raw Zen Pool payouts were more closely related to BTC/USD price than any mining activities.  I now have a vision of these pools as a physical black box with a huge payout dial on the front which his Joshness tweaks as his needs and desires require regardless of any actual mining that may or may not be going on.  I have never seen any tangible or logical explanations as to why payouts are so (under performing the non-GAW pools) low.  I noticed there was a growing and significant descent on hashtalk regarding the multi pool payout, low and behold after 2 days multi pool is by far the best performing pool, go figure.

The amount of money I lost was trivial to me and the entertainment value following the saga of GAW has more than compensated me but I would never recommend anybody buy into GAW now except for entertainment value.

....................when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

They already lost a whole bunch of coin when the Hashlet codes were giving 5x the hashrate and some people used the bug to cash out 100's of BTC.

Coincidentally, this is right when zenpool payments tanked.................

But wait.. That was due to contract "negotiations"!!!! Cause... we all know best business practice is to wait till the end of a contract to start to re-negotiate... and then not give any updates to it for 3 weeks... and then just replace it with illusionary Hashpoints to keep the sheep grazing....
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

....................when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

They already lost a whole bunch of coin when the Hashlet codes were giving 5x the hashrate and some people used the bug to cash out 100's of BTC.

Coincidentally, this is right when zenpool payments tanked.................
I really don't know what to think anymore.
I know I was an early supporter of GAW and probably argued with many of you here, and I am sorry for that. I am starting to question my choices. I may have been wrong about them.

Something just does not seem right here. I am being extra cautious and working on unloading my hashlet holdings.

If they had just left things alone and focused on Cloud Mining everyone would know what to think and would have been better off. Themselves included.

Another reason they look like a bunch of bumbling clowns is..... The best Business strategy

Set the expectations low and exceed those expectations time and time again, investors will beat a path to your door.

But if you set your expectations high and never meet them... you will have failure, doubt and the mess they have currently created.

That is business for dummies and investing 101. One reason I do not think there are any "big investors behind the coin" unless they are looking at raping, pillaging and the exiting.
Leaving the mess for GAWS to live with, if GAWS survives it.

But they can't do that because they can't keep the money flowing that way to pay off everyone else.

Remember when they said they bought some pools and that is where the magic Zen numbers came from? Does anyone know of any pools that were shut down that would be like 25% of LTC or a significant volume of BTC? More lies I'm thinking. Peel back the onion and there are more layers but we're getting closer to the stinky core and everyone will be crying when MtGaw comes crashing down when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

As you just proved the internet has a long... very long memory so stick a fork in the GAWS management... they are done if that happens. The only  announcements they will be making in the future is

Welcome to the drive thru... may I take your order
I know I was an early supporter of GAW and probably argued with many of you here, and I am sorry for that. I am starting to question my choices. I may have been wrong about them.

Something just does not seem right here. I am being extra cautious and working on unloading my hashlet holdings.

If they had just left things alone and focused on Cloud Mining everyone would know what to think and would have been better off. Themselves included.

Another reason they look like a bunch of bumbling clowns is..... The best Business strategy

Set the expectations low and exceed those expectations time and time again, investors will beat a path to your door.

But if you set your expectations high and never meet them... you will have failure, doubt and the mess they have currently created.

That is business for dummies and investing 101. One reason I do not think there are any "big investors behind the coin" unless they are looking at raping, pillaging and the exiting.

But they can't do that because they can't keep the money flowing that way to pay off everyone else.

Remember when they said they bought some pools and that is where the magic Zen numbers came from? Does anyone know of any pools that were shut down that would be like 25% of LTC or a significant volume of BTC? More lies I'm thinking. Peel back the onion and there are more layers but we're getting closer to the stinky core and everyone will be crying when MtGaw comes crashing down when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
https://i.imgur.com/Y0SUpA2.jpg
I kinda feel like we are being forced to point our Zens to Hashpool...

World's Most Profitable Average Sucking Pool
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If the primes sag back down under 30 the natives will get restless.
It seems everybody has doubts about GAW on how they can accomplish what they promised. I have my doubts too. I have invested some in them from the very early days when the war machine was $6999. Now my question.

Why are there no doubts with the whales that are on the champions list? If this where a scam and with all the information floating around they must be reading bitcointalk reddit and other forums too. Why are they not dumping fast and hard with all the information that is floating around. Do they know something we don't? Or do they just don't care that they lose their investment?

Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... Plus, if they tried to sell any significant part of their investment it would tank the prices on the market... They are almost too big for their own good. Plus, if things DO work out for the coin they will make a shit ton of money from it... So I'm sure that's a factor.

I sold 200-300 primes recently, and it dropped the price by about 4 bucks on the market - So, if they did it, it would cause a panic dump. The people are like sheep on HT... If they see a champion dumping - they will dump.. Domino effect...

Once Volder tried to sell his account and it created a shitstorm of issues and then a bunch of lemmings followed his lead and tried to sell... Consequently, no one was willing to buy LOL..

edit - Plus... I still strongly believe the larger people have inside knowledge... And.. it's possible the champions list is manipulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.
Activity: 411

Pages:
Jump to: