Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 29. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Hey what happened to all the people defending there rainbow n unicorn gawawsome company? Use to see about 50/50 split...did they all lose faith and give up? Or did gaw run outta koolaid?

Sorry, the faint noise of the crickets put me to sleep.

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Hey what happened to all the people defending there rainbow n unicorn gawawsome company? Use to see about 50/50 split...did they all lose faith and give up? Or did gaw run outta koolaid?
Merit: 254
My prediction for hashcoins for the record:

(1) Zenpool will continue to suck and possibly get worse

(2) Hashpoint pool will continue to generate record hashpoint returns, forcing prime and zen owners to move to hashpoint mining (which is of course non-existent)

(3) Relieved of the requirement of making BTC payouts, GAW will be able to fix some of the more glaring red flags (like the constant inability to withdraw, maintenance down times, etc.) which are related to the fact that GAW is not yet actually mining anything.

(4) GAW will launch its round 1 ICO, which will force hashpoint conversions into hashcoin, but that is no skin out of GAW's hide since its all premining.

(5) GAW will announce that its lawyers/investors/retail partners (pick one or more) have decided that selling hashcoin for fiat is problematic legally, so they cannot do it.  GAW will advise users to exchange hashcoin on the exchanges; maybe will even have a deal with one or more exchanges to make this automatic.

(6) Hashcoin on the exchanges will be nearly worthless.

(7) GAW will apologize and blame the whole mess on the U.S. legal regulatory system and/or its lawyers/investors/retail partners who just don't "get it"

(Cool GAW will come up with some other plan/scheme to monetize hashcoin... and in the meantime will allow users to buy hashlets for hashcoin.

(9) In the meantime, GAW will be able to buy real mining machines since its payouts on hashlets are ll in worthless hashcoin/hashpoints, which allows GAW to use its mining and hashlet sales to actually purchase hardware.

(10) GAW, if they do not blow up legally, might eventually succeed in becoming a cloud mining company with real miners.  Since its users bought in at $16-49 per mhs, and by December prices for ASICs will be down to $5/mhs... there is plenty of room for GAW to transition to a real cloud mining company using customers money ... as long as they can stave off withdrawals and payouts for a couple more months.  Of course hashlets will be worth $5 / mhs by then too.

(11) Hashcoin will end up where GAW started - as a loyalty program.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Well at least we know now where the 5 PH/s from Bitmain is going:

http://oneminer.com/products/bitmain-antminer-s4-2th-s-shipped-new

Please purchase one, two, or a rackful, help GAW to fund the ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Does anyone have a write-up of yesterday's Q&A? I can't use youtube ATM.

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

We may need another pump soon. Faith is fading.

Even if you are a true delusional childbeliever, buying Zen hashlets makes a lot more sense at less than 1/3 the cost.  Zen hashlets have gone up a bit, so maybe even the true believers are waking up to the fact that Primes are a pig in a poke at best.

Oh wow 1/3 the cost and ZenPool at .0003 per mh/s sound like a great deal to make that $.01 and ZenHaslets at $14.95 it will only take you 1495 days to ROI. That is the best damn deal I have ever heard I think I might invest my entire life savings on this deal. 

This is such a damn joke if you think that ZenHaslets are a good deal and that ZenPool will go back up.  GAW is running out of money the fact that ZenPool crashed after the Prime redeem code issue and now it's crashed even further after the announcement of Hashcoin.  This is just reeks of scam and GAW is getting low on funds. 

I agree, just making the point that **even if** you buy into the hashbase/hashcoin hype 100%, it still makes no sense to buy primes and/or you should sell primes and buy zens (mining hashpoints). 

Of course, that assumes you are a true believer which I am not. 

I did grab a few zens at $10 just for kicks, but my 440mhs of primes is long since sold my primes, genesis, multis, zens, etc. and BTC was transferred safely to my own wallet weeks ago (after several dozens attempts) :-)

That's why when I sold my account off I transferred in 2BTC increments every hour just so I would get transfer locked. 

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

Even if you are a true delusional childbeliever, buying Zen hashlets makes a lot more sense at less than 1/3 the cost.  Zen hashlets have gone up a bit, so maybe even the true believers are waking up to the fact that Primes are a pig in a poke at best.

Oh wow 1/3 the cost and ZenPool at .0003 per mh/s sound like a great deal to make that $.01 and ZenHaslets at $14.95 it will only take you 1495 days to ROI. That is the best damn deal I have ever heard I think I might invest my entire life savings on this deal. 

This is such a damn joke if you think that ZenHaslets are a good deal and that ZenPool will go back up.  GAW is running out of money the fact that ZenPool crashed after the Prime redeem code issue and now it's crashed even further after the announcement of Hashcoin.  This is just reeks of scam and GAW is getting low on funds. 

I agree, just making the point that **even if** you buy into the hashbase/hashcoin hype 100%, it still makes no sense to buy primes and/or you should sell primes and buy zens (mining hashpoints). 

Of course, that assumes you are a true believer which I am not. 

I did grab a few zens at $10 just for kicks, but my 440mhs of primes is long since sold my primes, genesis, multis, zens, etc. and BTC was transferred safely to my own wallet weeks ago (after several dozens attempts) :-)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I really don't know what to think anymore.
I know I was an early supporter of GAW and probably argued with many of you here, and I am sorry for that. I am starting to question my choices. I may have been wrong about them.

Something just does not seem right here. I am being extra cautious and working on unloading my hashlet holdings.

The drum beat of complaints are getting loader.. I sold all my Prime Hashlets and tried to ask a few questions about the coin was run off the hashtalk and banned. Really why would anyone use hashcoin, when the USD works just fine..What is the cost benefit of using hashcoin? there needs to be incentive for using it and mining it. Mostly marketing people trying to sell the idea right now. Be-careful when withdrawing. Dont withdrawal in 1 transaction. several small transactions to prevent the account from being flagged.

legendary

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
we have 30 % crazy people with the promise to 5x the money in.... soo im sure this next days they will be getting several bitcoins from users..,
That people that had already ROI well they can chill and mine haslets ppoints to see what will happen soon as we are near end year as the ico starts..... soo no looss the problems is from new users new investors getting in thinking invest 4000 to 20000 from the new coin promise.... all dreaming too high as i said before me entered late when primes were already 40 dollars soo i must stand and support the new coin as oportunity to reach ROI and stand with the invest on primes as haslets lets see what is to coming

Let's see if I can protect people from the stroke I had while reading that.

About 30% of customers went crazy with the promise of 5x returns, and as a result I predict that GAW will receive several bitcoins from "investors" in the coming days.

Those who have already achieved a positive ROI are able to mine on Hashpool with little financial penalty while being able to participate in the ICO near the end of the year.

Those who are investing solely on the promise of massive ICO returns are delusional as I have stated before. I invested late when Primes were already $40, so I am compelled to stick around for the ICO as a last resort for positive ROI.

Let's see what is to come.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
we have 30 % crazy people with the promise to 5x the money in.... soo im sure this next days they will be getting several bitcoins from users..,
That people that had already ROI well they can chill and mine haslets ppoints to see what will happen soon as we are near end year as the ico starts..... soo no looss the problems is from new users new investors getting in thinking invest 4000 to 20000 from the new coin promise.... all dreaming too high as i said before me entered late when primes were already 40 dollars soo i must stand and support the new coin as oportunity to reach ROI and stand with the invest on primes as haslets lets see what is to coming
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'm sure this has already been brought up, but because I missed it, what do you guys think about this massive red flag?

Q:** How do I get Hashpoints?**
A: You earn Hashpoints for keeping your bitcoin in ZenCloud
and for upvotes in Hashtalk. (upcoming feature?=for referrals, hosting miners, purchases)

I know a lot of people like to blame mtgox victims for not seeing the red flags, but TBH it wasn't very clear. With gox, the red flags were hinting towards incompetence, but with GAW, everything hints at them being scammers.

If gox had said something like "keep your bitcoins stored on our servers, you can totally trust us!" then I'm sure everyone would have withdrawn their BTC ASAP. Their customers may have been naive, but not that naive.

It's ridiculous especially without ANY disclosures as to how these funds are used. I have that in the OP as well.

There was someone on HT asking if he/she should deposit 200 BTC to earn interest on ZenCloud. Just read the responses, some of them defy any logic.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2439/deposit-200-btc-for-hashpoints-good-idea

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

We have many customers storing numbers like this with us, they are very happy :grinning:

Edit: just to clarify, this was before the hashcoin hype. Likely there are more users considering or doing something like this now because of the promised 5x gain through the ICO.

Why??

This is a terrible idea.

If you don't have the private keys then you don't have access to the coins
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I'm sure this has already been brought up, but because I missed it, what do you guys think about this massive red flag?

and for upvotes in Hashtalk. (upcoming feature?=for referrals, hosting miners, purchases)

I know a lot of people like to blame mtgox victims for not seeing the red flags, but TBH it wasn't very clear. With gox, the red flags were hinting towards incompetence, but with GAW, everything hints at them being scammers.

If gox had said something like "keep your bitcoins stored on our servers, you can totally trust us!" then I'm sure everyone would have withdrawn their BTC ASAP. Their customers may have been naive, but not that naive.

Oh yea... I've been withdrawing all my BTC from the Cloud... I always get hit with account withdraw holds - to prevent "fraud" etcetc... Regardless, the small amount of HP you receive for the BTC is hardly worth locking up your money with them... I've waited up to 3 days for access to my own money...

Granted, this passed time was about 4 hours... but then I get hit with another 4 today for another withdraw... So it adds up pretty quick and is a HUGE pain in the ass. I suspect they don't delay it due to fraud but simply due to low BTC reserves.

Ponzi scheme red flag #7 according to the SEC:

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
legendary

It's ridiculous especially without ANY disclosures as to how these funds are used. I have that in the OP as well.

There was someone on HT asking if he/she should deposit 200 BTC to earn interest on ZenCloud. Just read the responses, some of them defy any logic.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2439/deposit-200-btc-for-hashpoints-good-idea

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

We have many customers storing numbers like this with us, they are very happy :grinning:

Edit: just to clarify, this was before the hashcoin hype. Likely there are more users considering or doing something like this now because of the promised 5x gain through the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Oh yea... I've been withdrawing all my BTC from the Cloud... I always get hit with account withdraw holds - to prevent "fraud" etcetc... Regardless, the small amount of HP you receive for the BTC is hardly worth locking up your money with them... I've waited up to 3 days for access to my own money...

Granted, this passed time was about 4 hours... but then I get hit with another 4 today for another withdraw... So it adds up pretty quick and is a HUGE pain in the ass. I suspect they don't delay it due to fraud but simply due to low BTC reserves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
wow, you sure are a contribution to humanity and the quality of living everywhere

you must worship Ayn Rand, am i correct?

but you stole that image, http://knoxdaytrader.com/uncategorized/trading-desk/
and photoshoped it

Seriously, you think I was insinuating those pics were real??? Haaa... now, THAT just made my night.

Here is another for ya... Josh actually posed for me in this one...

MMMM lookes pretty good in yellow suit i wonder how orange jumpsuit will look
Real or not, there was a time when "it was all good"...

Then I woke up!  Tongue

well whoever has this it is still good lol
and I am proud to announce my NEW Coin ...: "RETARDCoin"...(Copyright by ZiG  Grin Grin Grin)...:

"Abstract:

HashRETARDCoin is the first HybridRETARDFlex decentralized cryptographic currency with Transactional RETARDation Immutability based on the work of Satoshi Nakamoto. An enhanced co-algorithmic hashing on the Proof-of-Work RETARDation SHA256 algorithm and an ageless Proof-of-Transactional-Viability RETARDation algorithm progresses the HybridRETARDFlex blockchain through a unique set of Prime RETARD Controllers and a GrowthRETARD-Protected reward scheduling system. "  ... Grin Huh Grin Huh

COMPLETE NONSENSE ... Grin

Are you guys still thinking that you are MINING ...or GAW has anything to do with MINING... Huh Huh Huh

Virtual casino...derivatives ...at their BEST... Wink

Cheers,

ZiG

EDIT: RETARDCoin is guaranteed to grow a $1 per day until..."Infinity"...to the "End of Days"..."BELIEVE ME !!!"... Wink ...if NOT ... ask Josh Garza... greatest "Industry Innovator" ... Grin Grin Grin
i would like to order $500 of this coins man i can tell i will be a millionaire here real fast please tell me i am not to late to join this
Pages:
Jump to: