Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 37. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Still sticking with "Hashcoin" .. Its should be more like someone "Save my ass coin"

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Transactional Immutability’s Speed of Network Visibility for HashCoin-- Along with the Hive of primes  has centralization written all over it. The internal Hives of Primes(SQL Servers) will need to have special code to accommodate the data integrity issues that will arise.

[offtopic]
I'd hope they'd invest in something other than SQL Server. Oracle can be pricy, but worth it. I've heard good things about Postgresql, though I've never used it.

I'm in a mixed environment now at my work of Oracle and SQL Server. God I hate SQL Server.
[/offtopic]

But back to the discussion at hand, if they don't open this up to any miner/exchanges, I just don't see how it has any value. Doesn't it just become a circle-jerk for those that are in the circle passing around coins?
There are only so many outcomes for this:

1) Josh really truly believes he is on to something, and is a man of the people and wants to share his idea with the masses. In the process, he makes some good money, but all goes to plan and he is running a true "bitcoin 2.0" crypto-currency.

2) Total scam job. Josh knows it, and is just trying to milk it as long as possible. If that is the case, I can only hope CNBC will run an American Greed episode covering this.

Either way, i'd be sweating the big stuff if I was in his shoes. He has a lot riding on this. If all goes well, he'll be praised, and a lot of people here will be eating crow. If it goes down the crapper, at best he'll be run out of the crypto-space. At worst he'll end up in jail with massive restitution fines against him.

From reading a number of his posts, email announcements, and responses to his customers, I get the feeling the guy has a huge ego. So he has to make this bigger than life image to pump himself up.  Which makes me think that he is somewhere in the middle of the above two options. He may have started as number 1, but slowly crept into number 2. Not because he wanted to run a scam, but he realized he needed money to get his idea off the ground, and the whole thing snowballed.

There is just a lot of promises being made, which as the saying goes "if it's too good to be true..."
Activity: 262
It's a SHA256 coin with some centralization sprinkled on it [...]

Which is funny, because the email I just got says:

There are problems in cryptocurrency. Wild volatility, slow adoption, and vulnerability to centralization.

Apparently the cure for centralization is centralization! Wait, what?

Transactional Immutability’s Speed of Network Visibility for HashCoin-- Along with the Hive of primes  has centralization written all over it. The internal Hives of Primes(SQL Servers) will need to have special code to accommodate the data integrity issues that will arise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Obviously these hucksters can´t have it trading on any exchange since it would quickly be at three cents if that.
Activity: 430
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
So this thing is to have an instant market capitalization of at least two billion dollars.

That´ll work.  Roll Eyes

May as well make it 200 billion dollars!

I am trying to visualize what sort of knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, cretin could possibly imagine this coin has any sort of value.... seriously GAWS needs to show it can make its current users a profit to build some confidence.

But hey I guess I dont live in the Magical world of Josh.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
HASHCOIN: For those moments when you just simply cant afford to pay your customers in REAL coins  Grin

Edit: And oh look, its yet ANOTHER countdown timer...just 20 years, 20 months, 22 weeks, and 156 minutes until release!! I can hardly wait...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So this thing is to have an instant market capitalization of at least two billion dollars.

That´ll work.  Roll Eyes
It's a SHA256 coin with some centralization sprinkled on it [...]

Which is funny, because the email I just got says:

There are problems in cryptocurrency. Wild volatility, slow adoption, and vulnerability to centralization.

Apparently the cure for centralization is centralization! Wait, what?
Activity: 146
All I need to know is what are prime controllers, or rather can external sources be prime controllers, as in anyone that wants to set one up. If they are solely going to be primes, or a new GAW controlled Hashlet, well then it's centralized, and all the "hashing" external is just a dog and pony show. ONE piece of centralization shoved in the middle of the process, turns it into a Centralized process.

If that is indeed the case, I hope GAW goes bankrupt, they are essentially trying to "trick" people into what is essentially "nothing" new, all the hashing would be a gimmick to distract the end user.

Yeah, GAW, sue me, sue me, sue me. blah.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm very disappointed by what I am seeing on HT. There are people rationally trying to help others make sense of the white paper and they are getting down voted to hell.

Well who needs pesky details when the overwhelming concern is "how many HP will I have by round 2".

Thus no longer the need for Josh to have to pay in BTC that he does not have, basically he is offering to pay people in unicorn poop.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I'm very disappointed by what I am seeing on HT. There are people rationally trying to help others make sense of the white paper and they are getting down voted to hell.

Well who needs pesky details when the overwhelming concern is "how many HP will I have by round 2".
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Bitcoin Firehose ‏@bitcoinfirehose  1h1 hour ago
GAW Miners to IPO "HashCoin" -- guarantees returns of 400%. In the words of Kirk Lazarus, you never go full Ponzi, man. ...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's a SHA256 coin with some centralization sprinkled on it - I haven't figured that part out yet but it looks like there is going to be a Prime Controller that will ensure quick and immutable transactions.

1.2 billion total coins, 8% premine/ICO which is what, 96 million?

Doesn't quite add up if they are looking at $20 per coin at launch, but I'm probably missing something, will review when I have more time.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Sure everyone will be shocked when hashbase is the only wallet and exchange for hashcoin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
And now GAW reinventing the bank.

lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Yeah that's normal. The roadmap is a big troubling especially the distance between conversion to coin and exchange creation/acceptance.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: