Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 34. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Two bit operator is gonna be the next microsoft, cisco, intel and nowadays bitcoin.

Nothing new, heard it a thousand times.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I can't get over how people think the market cap of this is going to surpass BTC, let alone LTC. It's just not going to happen. I think the most comparable coin would be Ripple and that is not really doing all that well considering the lofty goals it had.
So, NOW staggering overinvestment and overcapacity in mining. The market will of course continue to try to get rid of this overcapacity by bidding down the price of the produce, BTC.

The desperation of GAW and some other operations though not yet so much out in the open there should be viewed in this light.
2014-05-28 01:35 PM

BTC to break $2,000 mark by Christmas – Experts

In an exclusive to CoinTelegraph, 58 high-flyers from the Bitcoin community attending Amsterdam Bitcoin2014, predict where Bitcoin will be on Christmas day 2014. While some experts compared the task to attempting to forecast the weather on Christmas day – the time of year gives us a pretty good indication what the weather will be doing, and the predictions of some of our experts make a lot of sense given the current Bitcoin climate.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/111597/btc_to_break_2_000_mark_by_christmas_experts

"""While some experts were quietly positive, suggesting that the price would be sitting at the US$800 mark – this figure seems conservative given the increase in Bitcoin over the past week in which it has climbed over 30%. The majority of experts who were willing to venture a guess thought that Bitcoin would be worth more than US$1,000, with several experts placing the value between US$2,000 and US$5,000.
Of special interest were predictions by Sam Cole from KnCMiner who said:

“Large financial players are entering the market this year. I am talking to some of them. If they are to become involved they need the coin to be valued at around US$2,000 to US$3,000… So I am predicting around US$2,000 to US$3,000.”
Interestingly, Dr. Marco Krohn from Genesis Mining suggested the same figure of US$2,000 to US$3,000. What is it that miners know that the rest of us don’t? It seems they are expecting a second Bitcoin rush this year."""

Et cetera, et cetera.

Now; consider the extreme bullishness THEN and the investment situations of these experts and geniuses NOW.

Activity: 434
Merit: 259
For those who need more clarification... review what is shown below and then ask yourself, "Self, does this remind you of anything...or anyone?"

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I also got the feeling that this is still being made up on the fly. The way the CEO solicits feedback and ideas on HT is either some depraved form of humor or genuine cluelessness. Earlier I had the impression - and I think I wasn't the only one - that this whole plan was buttoned up, signed off by lawyers, and just waiting for PR drones to catch up, but now it doesn't look like that anymore.

I can't believe you bought into this even a little bit. Of course it's being made up as they go, that's how they operate. They'll have to introduce a new hashlet or two between now and then to keep things moving along too.

There are no merchants, there are no "banks", there is no "exchange" other than what they will put up on hashbase. They have a track record of over-promising and under-delivering. Yes I made money but if they kept their promises/plans I would have made a hell of a lot more.

I never thought I'd be accused of buying into GAW's plans  Grin

Not really, I sold of most of my Primes during the recent pump and kept just a handful to see where this ends. I'm well aware what happens when you trust their promises and I have no illusions about the quality of their implementation of anything.

I'm just surprised that at least the tone of their messaging hasn't been kept consistent. So is it "we have it all sorted out" or "months are numbered".
It´s about distributing their ridiculously priced stuff, especially this Prime thing, to prevent or at least delay the flight of people that have pretty huge money stuck in there.
I also got the feeling that this is still being made up on the fly. The way the CEO solicits feedback and ideas on HT is either some depraved form of humor or genuine cluelessness. Earlier I had the impression - and I think I wasn't the only one - that this whole plan was buttoned up, signed off by lawyers, and just waiting for PR drones to catch up, but now it doesn't look like that anymore.

I can't believe you bought into this even a little bit. Of course it's being made up as they go, that's how they operate. They'll have to introduce a new hashlet or two between now and then to keep things moving along too.

There are no merchants, there are no "banks", there is no "exchange" other than what they will put up on hashbase. They have a track record of over-promising and under-delivering. Yes I made money but if they kept their promises/plans I would have made a hell of a lot more.
legendary
What I learned and didn't learn from the announcement and the aftermath:

The announcement yesterday was more about hashcoin.com website going live than technical details of the coin.

Hashcoin ICO has some high numbers, like $384m to $1920m market cap depending on which rate you look at.

There is some centralization planned for the coin and still no clear picture of who and how will mine it. It is a SHA256 coin, so will any of the 300 PH/s bitcoin miners be able to mine it?

The promised/rumored merchants have not signed up yet. Not clear if the situation is the same with VCs and funding.

First "private" funding round starts next week. Hashpoint conversion at 400 HP per coin starts three weeks from now, no net gain here - bonus for existing customers. Third round at $10 per coin five weeks from now. Timeline unclear after that.

Flow chart on the website seems to suggest "Exchange" (singular) launch to happen way down the road after Hashbase (I had the impression this will incorporate the exchange but maybe not) and public ICO. Does this mean it will be listed on public exchanges like Cryptsy or will it be a single GAW-controlled exchange?

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Meantime, somebody forgot to press the payout button at MtGaw again. Must be still high on powdered hashcoins. I'm glad this is the quality IT that will transfer over to HashBase, etc.

#payoutwatch

I see i'm not the only one waiting for the payout ;-)
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
In search of stupidity : over 20 years of high-tech marketing disasters
Thanks, gonna read this.

It was written in a humorous sarcastic way about 10 years ago... but the lessons in it will certainly make you a more astute investor, until people/companies stop trying to re-invent the wheel, blowing up investors/clients and generally self destructing doing stupid stuff.

My favorite was Top software publishers of 1984 and Microsoft was not #1.... that list will make you scratch your head and say "who"HuhGrin In fact I wonder if GAWS got its business plan from Ashton Tate... the developers of dBase and made a sport out of pissing off its users? LMAO
Activity: 178
Thanks, gonna read this.
Activity: 178
Meantime, somebody forgot to press the payout button at MtGaw again. Must be still high on powdered hashcoins. I'm glad this is the quality IT that will transfer over to HashBase, etc.

#payoutwatch
Activity: 430
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

Yea, first it was "We are merging with merchants who will be accepting our coin", now its "we will all have to wait, & hope and see if this comes to fruition".

Its the same old hype over & over. I wont be touching hashcoin with a stick. It will get pumped and dumped to oblivion.

I actually had high hopes for GAWS once upon a time... the only thing I now know for sure is none of the GAWS management has never read the book

legendary
hello All, and good morning to europeans,

To summarize about hashpoints the only we know is than we will be able to buy some HASHCOIN with haspoints  the 24 of november.

the 400HP owners mean you must have at least 400 hp to be part of it ??

Does this means than 1 hashcoin = 400 HP ??

yes, hashpoints are 0.01$

I tried to read the white paper . English is not my natural tongue , but if i got it right : GAW will control the "hashcoin blockchain" and the mining .
moreover :" Block dividends are minted into the Transactional Viability Silos over the life of the coin to ensure a controlled ecosystem for HashCoin to reach its growth potential."

Does this  means the can revert transaction and lock your profit ??

Yes, it appears transactions can be reversible in this model:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9431778

You have to keep in mind though that this quote is coming from a "between the lines" reading by an HT poster so it may or may not be true.
legendary
Have you seen this thread about Equinoxcoin ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9432928

what the hell is this ?? a man hunt ??

I think it's an example of a successful ICO. Quite funny actually except for the bagholders Smiley
legendary
hello All, and good morning to europeans,

To summarize about hashpoints the only we know is than we will be able to buy some HASHCOIN with haspoints  the 24 of november.

the 400HP owners mean you must have at least 400 hp to be part of it ??

Does this means than 1 hashcoin = 400 HP ??

I'm sure coins can be fractional, so 400 shouldn't be the limit. On the other hand you can make 400+ HP in 20 days with a couple of Zens, so I'd say that's a fairly low bar in any case.
Activity: 236
Have you seen this thread about Equinoxcoin ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9432928

what the hell is this ?? a man hunt ??
Funny on reddit someone called them MtGAW and I think it's perfect.
Activity: 372
Wow.. posted some legitimate feedback and didn't insult anyone at https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

3...2...1... boom.. my feedback post was removed in minutes. Only positive "GAW is the best!" are left... Now, THAT's a real news outlet for ya.  Shocked

All my postings..Gone.. even the one that says the early days weren't that bad and I did make money on after selling my primes. This is ridiculous.

When they said they purchased a news outlet, did they say which one?
Pages:
Jump to: