Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 33. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

The formula for Bitcoin’s block rewards appears as follows:

Rh = R0 * 2 -[h/p]

h = get block height
                p = designated reward halving period
                R0 = first block reward of blockchain
                Rh = reward for block h
                [ ] = leading/trailing baseline function

HashCoin modifies this formula to provide a smoother declination process for the block rewards ensuring the mining benefits through the growth of the coin.

Rh = 4/3 ( Rh - ( Rh * h mod p / 2p )

Why would you have the variable you are solving for on both sides of the equation?

So one computes the reward for a block by already knowing the reward for the block at two other points in the calculation?

Circular reasoning doesn't work in logic, why would it suddenly work in math?

It isn't circular reasoning, it is just code.   For example to increment a value it can be written like this:

value = value + 1

The "=" can be read as "is replaced by" then it should make more sense to you.    This type of operation is very common in programming languages and is fine for pseudo code.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
There are no coins, there are no first round investors, there are no banks, no stores, no nothing. Zilch.

The trick this round is to go after rounds 3 and rounds 4 and accelerate them. What more than likely see is an accouncement that round one with the mysterious investors was a resounding success. Sold in the first 30 seconds !!!

A monster success so much so that they want to buy everything else, but we for the people told them they cannot, we must sell to our loyal miners and the public as we gave our word. So guys you need to get your wallets out today we promised the first round investors 24 ours to allow us to sell to you. In fact we need to bypass the hashpoint round and go straight to the 10 dollar and 20 dollar FIAT rounds. In fact time is so much of the essence we will accelerate the public 20 dollar round to the day after the 10 dollar invite round. We will do even better we will reduce it to 15 dollars in case you guys want to buy even more. Hurry hurry, step right in......

The some weeks will go by and a huge regret annoucement will be made, nay a brand new wesbite and domain will surface with the clown Josh Garza's face pegged all over it ' so sorry guys we were totally misled the investors who gobbled up the first round did not in fact have any money, we are suing them, we are suing our bankers who introduced them' ' we were totally duped'.... but do not fear dear gawfucks. We just created a brand new gawminer, the gashitlets and goofgaw zen dungdropings.......hashing at 850 Mh/s and we will immediately convernt your 10 and 15 dollar hard cash investments in to these !!! I am your saviour, Josh Garza Magic Man of The Crypto Era !!1

*yawn*

same shit different day

Sounds like a great plan. All I see is 850 MH/s. Can I skip straight to that part? How many hashpoints is that?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
There are no coins, there are no first round investors, there are no banks, no stores, no nothing. Zilch.

The trick this round is to go after rounds 3 and rounds 4 and accelerate them. What more than likely see is an accouncement that round one with the mysterious investors was a resounding success. Sold in the first 30 seconds !!!

A monster success so much so that they want to buy everything else, but we for the people told them they cannot, we must sell to our loyal miners and the public as we gave our word. So guys you need to get your wallets out today we promised the first round investors 24 ours to allow us to sell to you. In fact we need to bypass the hashpoint round and go straight to the 10 dollar and 20 dollar FIAT rounds. In fact time is so much of the essence we will accelerate the public 20 dollar round to the day after the 10 dollar invite round. We will do even better we will reduce it to 15 dollars in case you guys want to buy even more. Hurry hurry, step right in......

The some weeks will go by and a huge regret annoucement will be made, nay a brand new wesbite and domain will surface with the clown Josh Garza's face pegged all over it ' so sorry guys we were totally misled the investors who gobbled up the first round did not in fact have any money, we are suing them, we are suing our bankers who introduced them' ' we were totally duped'.... but do not fear dear gawfucks. We just created a brand new gawminer, the gashitlets and goofgaw zen dungdropings.......hashing at 850 Mh/s and we will immediately convernt your 10 and 15 dollar hard cash investments in to these !!! I am your saviour, Josh Garza Magic Man of The Crypto Era !!1

*yawn*

same shit different day

Well, there´s always the .001% possibility that Uncle Sam´s Mob owned "regulators" somehow disrupt this likely script.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

*yawn*

same shit different day

Activity: 560
this is getting  heavy and worse day by day those hasbase countdown is killing me already i dont know if i hold my miners or try to sell them before some delay... this is insane already anyway till end year i will stand with my miners lets see what is to coming a new coin who knows if it stay as btc and get value on the lifetime who knows if the new opportunity become rich with 2000 dollars invest become 5000000 wow sounds too good to be true but who knows now is time to seat and wait what is to come worse thing that can happen is lost all money in at other hand we could be taking the new coin that will hit the markets and get value from 20 to 200 dollars sounds nice kkk Shocked Grin
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Did anyone actually read this GAW "whitepaper"?  While I have read BTC's whitepaper, I cannot pretend to understand all of it.

However GAW's seems either deliberately nonsensical, or impossible. Can anyone provide a gloss of the below passages that renders them accurate? Grammar/word-choice is minor, but the rest?

HashCoin provides a solution to this sudden block reward halving a Growth-Protection reward scheduling system derived from thermodynamic closed systems exchange of energy.

Is that supposed to mean something? Clearly a word is missing in that sentence, but so is what precisely is derived from this "thermodynamic closed system." Sure seems like gibberish.

HashCoin uses a SHA-256 Proof-of-Work hashing algorithm to protect and progress the transactional nature of the coin.

Is this jargon from ICO's or something? One can understand the gist of what they meant by progress, but it smacks more of a non-native English speaker.

The formula for Bitcoin’s block rewards appears as follows:

Rh = R0 * 2 -[h/p]

h = get block height
                p = designated reward halving period
                R0 = first block reward of blockchain
                Rh = reward for block h
                [ ] = leading/trailing baseline function

HashCoin modifies this formula to provide a smoother declination process for the block rewards ensuring the mining benefits through the growth of the coin.

Rh = 4/3 ( Rh - ( Rh * h mod p / 2p )

Why would you have the variable you are solving for on both sides of the equation?

So one computes the reward for a block by already knowing the reward for the block at two other points in the calculation?

Circular reasoning doesn't work in logic, why would it suddenly work in math?

1.2 Billion HashCoins minted over the 15 year life of coin.
8% coin block established for ICO distribution.

1.2 billion x .08 = 96 million
96 million x $20= $1,920,000,000 USD valuation at launch

There are ~500,000 primes on ZenPool, so each prime will pre-mine $3,840 USD? Really? Each prime?

If they allow Zenhashlets to mine, then we get that number down to what? $2,000 USD per 1MH? Higher? (Supposedly, on HT, CEO has stated there are more Primes sold than any other product)

How is that even possible? That would require GAW to have taken each $1 everyone has ever given them, then made a 7680% return on that $1 all the while paying everyone payouts.

We know they have no VC or backing from any major corporations as they have not even gotten to that stage of the funding. I don't think GAW's supposed "30,000,000 USD" = $1,920,000,000 USD. In fact, that equals 1.56% of the amount of USD needed to actually guarantee this price.
legendary
Does the vaultbreaker actually exist? I'm guessing it's all a part of the scheme.

Of course it doesn't. Whether it was originally part of it I don't know but after the ridiculous "competition" with KNC on specs and delivery dates it was fairly evident they can't deliver 750 MH/s at 1 kW on time if ever. But the advertised deadline was "beginning of Q4", so by the most generous definition of "beginning" we can wait until November 15 to start beating that particular dead horse.
legendary
Good point, I wonder how they are dealing with the people that got A2s to hold them over with the recent email that said they are getting rid of all of their GAW hosted miners. The customers can't be happy about this.

Easy. They can get Zens 1:1. Mine HPs that are all the rage now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Good point, I wonder how they are dealing with the people that got A2s to hold them over with the recent email that said they are getting rid of all of their GAW hosted miners. The customers can't be happy about this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We already reached out to Amazon, Walmart and Target for all three to give us an official response. I'll put it this way, one of them said (off the record for now) if GAW keeps using the XYZ name as a "partner" they will be forced to take legal action.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l7myv/can_we_talk_about_gaw/

What a great company!

One thing that's still bothering me is why did they convert old hardware and Vaultbreakers 1:1 to Prime hashlets (and not e.g. to Zens or at a different ratio) and created such a huge incentive to take profits often as high as 300%. Was it because there was no other way to get out of the Vaultbreaker preorder? No money for refunds? Was the hope there that giving a huge profit while promising even more will keep the funds in ZenCloud? But instead looks like more people are withdrawing more BTC than anticipated because the whole thing suddenly got so much weaker since around mid-October. Super low ZenPool payouts, weird clawbacks, never ending withdrawal issues, mine hashpoints or else.

Does the vaultbreaker actually exist? I'm guessing it's all a part of the scheme.

No updates, pictures or any other type of info yet... It's supposed to be shipped "soon"... Not sure of exact date, but they better hope it's real because people are still waiting on theirs to be shipped.
We already reached out to Amazon, Walmart and Target for all three to give us an official response. I'll put it this way, one of them said (off the record for now) if GAW keeps using the XYZ name as a "partner" they will be forced to take legal action.

What a great company!

One thing that's still bothering me is why did they convert old hardware and Vaultbreakers 1:1 to Prime hashlets (and not e.g. to Zens or at a different ratio) and created such a huge incentive to take profits often as high as 300%. Was it because there was no other way to get out of the Vaultbreaker preorder? No money for refunds? Was the hope there that giving a huge profit while promising even more will keep the funds in ZenCloud? But instead looks like more people are withdrawing more BTC than anticipated because the whole thing suddenly got so much weaker since around mid-October. Super low ZenPool payouts, weird clawbacks, never ending withdrawal issues, mine hashpoints or else.

I think it doesn't as well just like the Zeus Volcano. Those two work hand-in-hand on many things so no surprise they both crapped out on delivering what they said they would.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

What a great company!

What a great company!

Yea... it's more than a coincidence that everything went to shit around the same time.. That's when there accountants were like we can't sustain this!!
legendary

What a great company!

They must really be super low on reserves, there's no reason to stop withdraws of 10 btc for a multi-million dollar hashcoin company!!

TFTY

lol.... yea paying in hashcoin kinda supports my point!!! They don't have the BTC to do payouts...  Thanks for the correction tho!!!:)
legendary
They must really be super low on reserves, there's no reason to stop withdraws of 10 btc for a multi-million dollar hashcoin company!!

TFTY
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

What a great company!
I realize I'm going to have to slowly withdraw my BTC as to not set off any alarms and have my acct locked. Fucking Absurd but it is what it is.

I play it safe and only take out 4 BTC at a time and send it to coinbase because that seems to go through every time where my personal wallet sometimes get's the big "Can't process right now."

Yea I'm stuck in a BTC hold pattern AGAIN... did the 9 BTC specifically to avoid it, but noooooooo... They have to make sure they have the BTC in their wallet to support a large transaction like 9 BTC...

They must really be super low on reserves, there's no reason to stop withdraws of 10 btc for a multi-million dollar company!!
I realize I'm going to have to slowly withdraw my BTC as to not set off any alarms and have my acct locked. Fucking Absurd but it is what it is.

I play it safe and only take out 4 BTC at a time and send it to coinbase because that seems to go through every time where my personal wallet sometimes get's the big "Can't process right now."
Activity: 504
I'm betting Josh was either bullied when he was young or didn't ever make many friends. He craves attention so bad. I have never seen anything more pathetic than a CEO not only JUST creating a twitter account but BEGGING anyone and everyone to follow him. That coupled with the again BEGGING of HT users to please please please say good things about me and my company so we can stop all the non-believers. Damn those educated people with backbones and real friends refusing my koolaid. I've done so much for them. ME ME ME. Everyone look at ME and what I thought up all by myself. I'm a genius and I deserve praise and friends too. MtGAW is definitely appropriate. Young failed wannabe real businessmen that are NOT of the cut it takes to be something special. I bet he barely graduated HS. We know he has NO formal education past that. Yes I know there have been geniuses that have balked at formal education and succeeded but Josh is NOT a genius by any measurement. He talks a good game to his weak minded disciples akin to Jim Jones. That is where the Koolaid references came from. I think its far beyond just greed now and he has some of the weakest minds following him. They simply can not or will not see the obvious. They will seemingly do anything and everything he says when he says it without question. GAW and it's followers may turn out to be one hell of a psychological doctoral theses for someone.

Personally I have multiple HT accts I use for different reasons. It's kinda fun building up a fake reputation and see how long it lasts as you blast into these fools with the truth and your shadow-banned to oblivion. As we all know it only takes minutes and sometimes seconds if the right disciple(Any of his mods) is reading your posts. I knew within days that I had got in on a Ponzi scheme. I told friends and family I did but joked that I got in early and those people get paid. LOL. I paid $599 for a GAW War Machine from Oneminer.com. Within days it got converted to Zen Hashlets and then into Prime Hashlets. So I only paid $599/55MHs = $10.89/MH. However, I did get a little caught up and bought some more Zens with BTC profit. I'm trying to milk the most I can out of what I have left. All my Primes and Zens are for sale(cheap) and I'm only mining HP's. I want to get out ASAP and take everything to LTCG or elsewhere and use my HP's for this ridiculous ICO and maybe make a quick buck. I realize I'm going to have to slowly withdraw my BTC as to not set off any alarms and have my acct locked. Fucking Absurd but it is what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: