Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 52. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Somewhat offtopic but contains some irony:

https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/31/progress-update-29102014/

tl;dr: Zeus will not make hardware anymore. Preorders cancelled and refunded or converted to "cloud".
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®

Anyone else having these problems?

That is his code to Joe to bail out fast, kinda like smoke signals.
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
This is very funny, this Kid_Ceo is nuts, the pressure will crack him. I have filed a complaint with the FTC under unregistered securities, possible scam investigation. This thing is going to fall apart very soon.. No hashlets for sale,,,,, but you can still purchase them with a credit-card. HAAAA 

Tomorrow he will announce his new project:

Activity: 262

Lol.. wow down to 32.00 for prime!! The market doesn't lie!!
legendary
Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

yea me aswell i'm pulling all my funds

Warning do not withdrawal large amounts in one withdrawal. use several small withdrawals
legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

yea me aswell i'm pulling all my funds
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

With the fact that you can not spend hashpoints anymore to buy new hardware and GAW's new announcement that there is no more hashlets for zencloud customers I am now getting very skeptical. They made a lot of promises which they failed to deliver such as SHA prime mining, project prime etc. I just withdrew all the bitcoin that I had stored at zencloud. It is getting very sketchy. GAW in itself is a mining company but now they are leaning towards more intangible things such as hashcoins? As you can see the price of hashlets are tanking hard. A lot of people are losing faith. I had some blind faith for GAW but now the amount of faith they are requiring is getting too much for me. Debating to sell my initial $16 primes I bought when they first came out and getting out of GAW until the smoke clears.

Last Tuesday was the last straw for me.. When this whole plan and the statements and valuation comments were released. I pulled the trigger and made some money on my primes. which were converted from hosted miners(When we used to make something on mining pools).
legendary
Is there anybody here who knows if what josh is doing even legal?
He keeps comparing taking btc out of accounts with banks, but gaw is no bank. Are there different rules for money and product( i am not sure what to call it)?

He's running it like a bank in he wants you to keep your BTC in your account so when he needs quick he can take it and come up with a BS reason to take.
So withdraw daily, I had no problem with that. I never keep money on exchanges and treat Zen cloud the same.

I would not leave more than 0,15 there. Or anywhere to be honest Wink
Seems CEO is under a bit of stress- Self imposed- This is going to be one of your last chances to sell at a good price. Every week its something new with locking accounts and taking BTC back. How the hell are they going to be a middle man between users and large retailers? This is a JOKE

Little survey how many people were banned from  hashtalk for speaking up?

I've been banned at least twice.

Yeah, people have their heads in their ass if they believe this Amazon/Wal-Mart thing. Get real. GAW must sit around laughing at the gullibility of these sheep; I know I do.

I was shadow banned and was told the only way to get that lifted is by Josh or site admin..  Is that true?
if you want to get unbanned, talk to animoesto or cyberlizard, they ar reasonable mods
don't even attempt with GAW_CEO, his head is still inside his butthole

Yep.. Chatted with cyberlizard and I was told only Josh or Hashtalk admin could un shadow ban me.. I am not that interested to get back on and get banned again. I swear some of these posters :Bitcoin Bar" for example are being paid by GAW.. with an "ALL IN" statement and constantly posting about how this is the biggest thing since bitcoin idea was formed. Crazy statements.. What is everyone thinking? This is purely on word of mouth .. WOW..lets all drink some laced koolaide and go to sleep!!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
With the fact that you can not spend hashpoints anymore to buy new hardware and GAW's new announcement that there is no more hashlets for zencloud customers I am now getting very skeptical. They made a lot of promises which they failed to deliver such as SHA prime mining, project prime etc. I just withdrew all the bitcoin that I had stored at zencloud. It is getting very sketchy. GAW in itself is a mining company but now they are leaning towards more intangible things such as hashcoins? As you can see the price of hashlets are tanking hard. A lot of people are losing faith. I had some blind faith for GAW but now the amount of faith they are requiring is getting too much for me. Debating to sell my initial $16 primes I bought when they first came out and getting out of GAW until the smoke clears.
legendary
He keeps comparing taking btc out of accounts with banks, but gaw is no bank. Are there different rules for money and product( i am not sure what to call it)?

He's running it like a bank in he wants you to keep your BTC in your account so when he needs quick he can take it and come up with a BS reason to take.
So withdraw daily, I had no problem with that. I never keep money on exchanges and treat Zen cloud the same.

Except they can make your account negative and then what?

Funny thing is that as far as I've seen they haven't been forcibly converting HPs to cover the negative balances. Surely that would be the most logical thing to do?

So they're not selling new hashlets and therefor hashpoints can't be used for buying stuff, unless you use creditcards, then they happily sell you new hashlets...  Huh

Yes, that about sums it up. Tinfoil version is that they need fresh cash. Thus Market (BTC) and CCs (USD), but not hashpoints.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
So they're not selling new hashlets and therefor hashpoints can't be used for buying stuff, unless you use creditcards, then they happily sell you new hashlets...  Huh
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
Great news, it's all for your own good:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15377/using-hashpoints-to-purchase

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Using HashPoints to purchase

I have seen a lot of questions on why you are not able to use HP to make purchases of Hashlets.

Many of you have speculated it was because we wanted you to save your HP for the ICO. Thats true, but I would not have forced you to do that, or made the decision for that reason.

The reason is simple. Previously, HP were used to by new power.

As of last week, we are not selling new power, if you notice, when you click to buy a Hashlet in the miners page, it goes to the market. We are saving our power for a reason.

But wait, there is more:

@Bart said: @GAW_CEO there are still hashlets for sale at gawminers.com though, thats new power or not?

Correct, I just did not want to leave credit card people out.

Confused yet?

@supertrucker said: My question would be: What are these HP going to be used for? Am I mining air? Actually I'm mining less than air because I have zero HP payouts.

COIN ICO, its been said a few times. Please do not mine them if your not comfortable.

Previously HP were for buying new Hashlets. We are not selling new Hashlets right now.

If you want them for new Haslets, dont mine them, its your choice. If you want them for the ICO, mine them. its simple

So that probably settles the HP dilemma. Right?

lol that yes no yes no is his usual game
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
Seems CEO is under a bit of stress- Self imposed- This is going to be one of your last chances to sell at a good price. Every week its something new with locking accounts and taking BTC back. How the hell are they going to be a middle man between users and large retailers? This is a JOKE

Little survey how many people were banned from  hashtalk for speaking up?

I've been banned at least twice.

Yeah, people have their heads in their ass if they believe this Amazon/Wal-Mart thing. Get real. GAW must sit around laughing at the gullibility of these sheep; I know I do.
i was shadowbanned once and then two full bans, all directly from the GAW_CEO_asshole Cheesy
i hope at least some people wake up
When the "CEO" is personally involved with negative customer service issues, the whole kingdom is his scam. Just look up Facebook's Starfleet Commander.

They have been Ban happy.. That last Fk'up was a pretty big one. Lots of banning taking place.. CEO must be hitting f5 and ban button at same time..LOL
Activity: 252
Great news, it's all for your own good:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15377/using-hashpoints-to-purchase

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Using HashPoints to purchase

I have seen a lot of questions on why you are not able to use HP to make purchases of Hashlets.

Many of you have speculated it was because we wanted you to save your HP for the ICO. Thats true, but I would not have forced you to do that, or made the decision for that reason.

The reason is simple. Previously, HP were used to by new power.

As of last week, we are not selling new power, if you notice, when you click to buy a Hashlet in the miners page, it goes to the market. We are saving our power for a reason.

But wait, there is more:

@Bart said: @GAW_CEO there are still hashlets for sale at gawminers.com though, thats new power or not?

Correct, I just did not want to leave credit card people out.

Confused yet?

@supertrucker said: My question would be: What are these HP going to be used for? Am I mining air? Actually I'm mining less than air because I have zero HP payouts.

COIN ICO, its been said a few times. Please do not mine them if your not comfortable.

Previously HP were for buying new Hashlets. We are not selling new Hashlets right now.

If you want them for new Haslets, dont mine them, its your choice. If you want them for the ICO, mine them. its simple

So that probably settles the HP dilemma. Right?

My head hurts
Pages:
Jump to: