Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 66. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 510
panic sale is comming!

Don't forget that.
Typical ... newbie posting FUD.   

Take a look at this and you see Primes are back to $42.   http://cloudminingstats.com/
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
panic sale is comming!

Don't forget that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
till improvements arrive  we will for sure see all primes getting down and down.
We have 2 months till end of the year, soo i may bet those primes will drop till the point before, as i ,cant say nothing ,because when i joined already had the change and the problem... of primes

Well today the price is back up to a little over $40.   So much for your down and down ....
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Is one even able to sell their Primes anymore if they want out? Is anyone buying?
I put up a few MH a few days ago that didn't go anywhere after 48h. Price was around 40USD.

If you want to sell Primes in quantity fast you need to set the price so you net $32-$33 per mH after fees.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Knowhow, please use paragraph breaks and some punctuation. Your word messes are unreadable.

Anywho, interesting to note that my most dire calculations involving declining Zenpool profitability a month ago were not dire enough.

36 days ago I wrote:
If we assume BTC is an average price of $350:

Day 30: 49.36% ($.1221/MH)
Day 60: 39.98%
Day 120: 26.22% ($.0648/MH)
Day 240: 11.21%
Day 365: 4.65%

Here is is day 36 and Zenpool is paying out a bit less than the 47% I estimated it would, based upon already evidenced trends from the first ~45 days of Zenpool.

Odd that Zenpool declines at such a constant rate when looking at longer expanses of time.

Is one even able to sell their Primes anymore if they want out? Is anyone buying?
LOL dont be a  dick Mob i agree is annoying but i dont complain since i know i run sentence when drunk. He is a new guy you going to hurt his feeling or he is going to be like screw this place Tongue
multi is giving nothing to no one since fees is taking all income sell isnt soo easy and no one wanna them..... hope soon gaw team come with a solution that way all haslets will be post to sale very soon..... i mean multi the others till now zen haslets as prime only proof from them soo we have to avoid multi.... no proof is a no gain or loss investment currently  Angry Huh like our investment were frozen Cry Cry

Daily fees for 1 multi is .08 cents and it just so happens 1 multi is generating .08 cents a day! Thats quiet a ROI, a person could make more money from picking up pennies they find on the ground during the day, than depending on any sort of ROI from ZEN/GAW.   Cheesy

Oh well like I said, dealing with their Clod miner was a cheap lesson for me... not going to worry about it any more and moving along now.
i made more than pennies a day off the ground me and the family was out camping yesterday. I found $400 in $20 and a little bit of smoke in a baggie that i throw into burn pile. So im happy for the moment lol i guess that camping site is not so isolated after all
Activity: 372
I put up a few MH a few days ago that didn't go anywhere after 48h. Price was around 40USD.

I sold 3 today, they sold within 5 minutes, the trick is to only put 1MH on the market, they always sold almost instantly for me (setting a price before seller fees of $38.50-$40.00). It's a pain if you have to split a lot of them.  Be really careful not to sell the "big" one by mistake for the price of one!
Have had a small account with zeus miner since the beta which has run flawlessly. Got an e-mail yesterday telling me of an upcoming merger and since then there have been no payouts and withdrawals seem to be locked.
Guess who the merger is rumoured to be with?
GAW'd help us.

GAW does give you this borg like 'fuzzy' feeling don't it

pretty much sums up GAW's recent actions imho Smiley

Hey where did you find this picture at i want to get it as wallpaper its from the best of both worlds star trek episode right?
Activity: 323
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
i didnt know only prime can mine there soo all i can say is i get a huge hope someone wake up

multi is no longer profit soo avoid to buy them ,soo we may say who invested and didnt ROI will lost those investment but company says always proof...... guess no longer with those i just bought one few days ago  bad luck for me and who invested here at them xD time to move into primes kk Wink

Time to move into Primes? You are going to buy more GAW products after your own current problems?
Activity: 560
i didnt know only prime can mine there soo all i can say is i get a huge hope someone wake up

multi is no longer profit soo avoid to buy them ,soo we may say who invested and didnt ROI will lost those investment but company says always proof...... guess no longer with those i just bought one few days ago  bad luck for me and who invested here at them xD time to move into primes kk Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
These MultiHashlets are making me go into a negative balance.
I thought Josh said he would guarantee that we couldn't go negative with Hashlets? How are the maintenance fees higher than the payouts?
 Undecided

Are you really seeing a negative balance? Multi rates are below fees but GAW seems to be adjusting payout up to exactly match fees so payout is $0. At least that's what's happening for me.

Yes, that is what I am saying. The maintenance fees on the MultiHashlets in my account were higher than the actual payment, today. This is the first time I've had this happen. The past few days it was exactly equal with the fees and payouts...but not today.

So, are you LOSING money... Huh

Is Gaw taking this negative balance...out of your current account's balance... Huh Huh Huh

ZiG

to avoid this negative balance you are now invited (forced) to use HashPoint Pool as there is no fees soo at this way you will be collecting points and later you can buy zenhaslets or prime since this is making income .... and later you can sell those multi since looks wont be able to proof

this is my advice to avoid loose more and more money move into haspoint later you can buy zen haslets with the same or near ammount of zen you can try sell yours multi  but you choose now

Except your can't buy anything with HashPoints now, and you can't even mine those HashPoints with anything else than Primes. So there isn't any solution for Multi/Waffle/Clever hashlets. Zen MIGHT have an option to mine HashPoints later, but with no ability to spend them it's moot anyway. You have to rely on whatever happens with the HashCoin.

BTW there is (was?) already a shitcoin by that name, didn't last long Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashcoin-hash-x11-animated-logo-dgw-fast-exchanges-568453
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Can I use these points to buy farmville items? This is too funny. I feel bad for the chumps that donated their physical miners for this (idk what to call it)...
Plus all this hype talk (pre-pre-pre announcement).
What ever happened to the chumps that purchased the raspberry-pi? Did they fix cloud miner yet?
Well while you guys get 0 pay for your generous donated miners to Mr. CEO, he is making a killing..
Good luck with your hashlets, hope it works out for you all.
I thought Josh said he would guarantee that we couldn't go negative with Hashlets? How are the maintenance fees higher than the payouts?
 Undecided

Are you really seeing a negative balance? Multi rates are below fees but GAW seems to be adjusting payout up to exactly match fees so payout is $0. At least that's what's happening for me.

Yes, that is what I am saying. The maintenance fees on the MultiHashlets in my account were higher than the actual payment, today. This is the first time I've had this happen. The past few days it was exactly equal with the fees and payouts...but not today.

Is Gaw taking this negative balance...out of your current account's balance... Huh Huh Huh

ZiG

to avoid this negative balance you are now invited (forced) to use HashPoint Pool as there is no fees soo at this way you will be collecting points and later you can buy zenhaslets or prime since this is making income .... and later you can sell those multi since looks wont be able to proof

this is my advice to avoid loose more and more money move into haspoint later you can buy zen haslets with the same or near ammount of zen you can try sell yours multi  but you choose now
SORRY WHEN i was written i didnt pay attencion how long my comment were hope now a bit more easy to read

I had mixed future of company as wishes from supporters looks like i were dreaming  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So you made an account to repost a bunch of 4 year old posts from some unknown forum? 
Don't forget to log back in 2 weeks to paste it again Wink

Nah. Like I've said, don't take my word for it. Do your own due diligence.

You call it 'a bunch of 4 year old posts from some unkown forum'...
well, I'm looking at the Hashtalk forum, today, and all I see is déjà vu.

But yeah, I promise, I won't be pasting this again, not in 2 weeks, not ever Wink

Because frankly, I don't care anymore. I bought into GAWminers and then I got out while I still could.

I'm okay with that Wink

ZiG
Activity: 406
 Undecided

ZiG
Activity: 882
 Undecided

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I think Primes are still in demand, a lot of it hinging on hopes for the Monday announcement. I've been watching it occasionally over the weekend, the low price went down as far as ~$38, now it's ~$40. There are some HT pumpers claiming to buy 'em up at $40.

All others (including Zen) - not so much. Prices still sliding down.
Activity: 756
Infleum
That was a pain to read.  
He used punctuation (...). Grin
This drop in payouts has to be somehow related to the recent BTC drop. Their problems started when Bitcoin went below $400.
Pages:
Jump to: