Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 67. (Read 262906 times)

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Knowhow, please use paragraph breaks and some punctuation. Your word messes are unreadable.

Anywho, interesting to note that my most dire calculations involving declining Zenpool profitability a month ago were not dire enough.

36 days ago I wrote:
If we assume BTC is an average price of $350:

Day 30: 49.36% ($.1221/MH)
Day 60: 39.98%
Day 120: 26.22% ($.0648/MH)
Day 240: 11.21%
Day 365: 4.65%

Here is is day 36 and Zenpool is paying out a bit less than the 47% I estimated it would, based upon already evidenced trends from the first ~45 days of Zenpool.

Odd that Zenpool declines at such a constant rate when looking at longer expanses of time.

Is one even able to sell their Primes anymore if they want out? Is anyone buying?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
till improvements arrive  we will for sure see all primes getting down and down.
We have 2 months till end of the year, soo i may bet those primes will drop till the point before, as i ,cant say nothing ,because when i joined already had the change and the problem... of primes
As i know when them were 16 dollars the boost and the income were much more then nowadays around 50%less those income those times looks were around 2 to 3 months to ROI.
Most of people sold primes and make profit others, stand and keep waiting new improvements has been promised to all soo if nothing changed from 16 dollars prime from 40 dollars prime we are asking more for the same soo no one new will buy primes  without see nothing new.
I bought PRIME to test till now great results.
We can see a lot prime for sell and big primes.... sometimes ago were like gold no one wanna to sell them now almost all selling them to make ROI since sell them.
I wont invest more money at prime such high and no new features  ,to get ROI now making a solid income daily ... it will take around 7 months .
Soo before get in at those price think twice if you can hold around 1 year without the money you wanna invest,if primes drops to 16 well those will take around 3 months ... maybe less.
Soo its time to see how  are the  trust the company and the supporters  ,if company dont do any improvements users will start left one by one ....if users expect and hold and nothing happens ,will start leave,soo this is the time for both hold the pressure and bad news incomes,or start panic and sell all .
For me i will hold for sure i believe news and updates improvements will come but when them appears almost all current medium even big supporters may had left this project and anothers one will be on those places.... anyway i will stand with GAW and support till some or someone proof that this is something unreal or pyramid or hyip something like that.... soo till that moment im proud to be a supporter  Grin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hi all

I have a problem to a second mining pool  to my prime . I don't have the popup windows to select the alternative pool.

Am i alone ?

Have you tried a different browser and/or clearing the browser cache? This sometimes helps with the glitchy UI.

Thanks it works .

I had to logout /close /login
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi all

I have a problem to a second mining pool  to my prime . I don't have the popup windows to select the alternative pool.

Am i alone ?

Have you tried a different browser and/or clearing the browser cache? This sometimes helps with the glitchy UI.
Activity: 236
Hi all

Am i alone ?
Activity: 221
These MultiHashlets are making me go into a negative balance.
I thought Josh said he would guarantee that we couldn't go negative with Hashlets? How are the maintenance fees higher than the payouts?
 Undecided

Are you really seeing a negative balance? Multi rates are below fees but GAW seems to be adjusting payout up to exactly match fees so payout is $0. At least that's what's happening for me.
Activity: 882
These MultiHashlets are making me go into a negative balance.
I thought Josh said he would guarantee that we couldn't go negative with Hashlets? How are the maintenance fees higher than the payouts?
 Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This Hashcoin thing is kind of scary and so is the fact that people are willing to "mine" for something they can't do anything with right now! You are putting an awful lot of faith in GAW for this and it has to be putting a lot of people at that tipping point of selling. Primes are down to about $38 already and it seems like a good time to get out. If it blows up later, you can always try to buy back in but controlling the mining, the coin and the market place seems like it's set up to fail.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
And the only place you can find information, hashshit.org is once again down! What a joke.
Activity: 560
atleast multi haslets now can start be profitable because we will be able to change the pool to hash but we wont get payment there to cashout we will be geeting income to spend on gaw....this sounds bad as we should be able to cashout as others pools.... and i dont know well but looks we have to set all miners into 1 pool at once we should be able to set our miners at various pools i mean i could stand with prime on zen and multi at hash soo i wont be with any investment frozen.... GAW is time to make something besides those hash pool without fees..... soo you may reconsider to change some things..... lets profit ,anyone now can join here great free speed.....and now all can start make money without invest soo all new free users with income will be able to buy a prime later doesnt know how many time will cost and anyway they will see money in soo for sure all will wanna get in and invest some money ,at hash pool atleast i suppose we can grow our power of mining faster but we should be able to buy the haslets at zenpool since the price is better much better then gaw sells them 2 dollars expensive soo we will see how those pool will move as users... we all wanna ROI soo if haspool wont allow us to cashout will be harder i mean we will have to buy more haslets no prime for sale at gaw i dont know if we can buy primes for zenpool otherwise we will be wasting time and more time soo better keep btc income till ROI then move to hash to grow number of miners without being prime..... Huh Undecided Cry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just made 4 withdrawals few hours ago, but when I tried for another one, it didn't work.
Now hashtalk is down!

Same here. I think a lot of Primes are being sold today and they are short on btc.

I have been following this discussion and hashtalk (occasionally). Last week I made decision to sell all "early adoper primes", take money and find something else. I cant see how GAW business model is sustainable and it starts to resemble more and more like pyramid (not the great giza one).. Smiley

Yea, I made good profit of selling. Bought about 15$ (discount codes), sold median of 40$. + Everything mined from the beginning. That sure is sick ROI.
legendary
HOLD:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/14085/hash-pool-update/177

GAW_CEO
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Since all HashPoints can be converted to HashCoins pretty soon. Which can then be used at stores or converted in to btc, this makes for one heck of a payout

Edit: here is a better link, all rumors in one place:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/14101/hashcoin-speculation-thread

Isn't ZenHashlet supposed to be able to mine HP? I don't have any so I can't try. And technically you can still buy Primes, I think one of the resellers was selling it just yesterday, and of course there is the Market.

As for cashing out, buy Genesis at retail price, dump it, and hope withdrawals work. As long as Genesis market price is above ~$5 I think this favors HashPoint pool over ZenPool (I might be wrong here, had a few math-hindering beverages).

I'm not mathing well myself at this point, but I look forward to a sober evaluation.  Cheesy

Edit: What! you can't buy hashlets with hashpoints? mutter mutter... good night.
legendary
Wooh! They just added hashpoint pool. https://cloud.zenminer.com/rates

Paying 17 hash points (per MHs per day I guess). Can anyone explain to me why I would want to point my primes at that?

I'm a bit confused. 0.17 / 350 = 0.00048571, which is a lot more than ZenPool payout in BTC. And there are no maintenance fees. Or are the fees included in the 17 HP so that when they take 0.08  USB out it will equal ZenPool? Don't you love it how they add stuff with no explanation, so now I have to sift through HT garbage dump to figure this out.

But to answer your question:

Here the only positive I can figure out at this time - this is a great opportunity for someone who believes that ZenPool negotiations will succeed and that HashBase will change the world and that HashPoints is this new GAW cryptocurrency they've been hinting at.

I'm very confused. If there's no way to cash out hashpoints and no product for sale that can mine them...  Huh

All it sounds like to me is that they are saying is "we have no cash left but: if you have a prime you have the option of taking fake payments" (that you can't ever got out of zen).

Most likely there is a long announcement coming that will explain how great this is. I'm predicting a new kind of "hashPointHashlet" to mine them. Maybe the hashlet brand is a thing or the past and they will come out with a new name that isn't tainted with failure.

Isn't ZenHashlet supposed to be able to mine HP? I don't have any so I can't try. And technically you can still buy Primes, I think one of the resellers was selling it just yesterday, and of course there is the Market.

As for cashing out, buy Genesis at retail price, dump it, and hope withdrawals work. As long as Genesis market price is above ~$5 I think this favors HashPoint pool over ZenPool (I might be wrong here, had a few math-hindering beverages).

Edit: oops, a slight problem with that plan. You CAN'T buy any hashlets through ZenCloud using HP anymore. Brilliant move. No way to spend it.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image[/size

Paying 17 hash points (per MHs per day I guess). Can anyone explain to me why I would want to point my primes at that?

I'm a bit confused. 0.17 / 350 = 0.00048571, which is a lot more than ZenPool payout in BTC. And there are no maintenance fees. Or are the fees included in the 17 HP so that when they take 0.08  USB out it will equal ZenPool? Don't you love it how they add stuff with no explanation, so now I have to sift through HT garbage dump to figure this out.

Here the only positive I can figure out at this time - this is a great opportunity for someone who believes that ZenPool negotiations will succeed and that HashBase will change the world and that HashPoints is this new GAW cryptocurrency they've been hinting at.

I'm very confused. If there's no way to cash out hashpoints and no product for sale that can mine them...  Huh

All it sounds like to me is that they are saying is "we have no cash left but: if you have a prime you have the option of taking fake payments" (that you can't ever got out of zen).

Most likely there is a long announcement coming that will explain how great this is. I'm predicting a new kind of "hashPointHashlet" to mine them. Maybe the hashlet brand is a thing or the past and they will come out with a new name that isn't tainted with failure.

legendary

Edit: nope, if I take the fee out it's (0.17-0.08) / 350 = 0.00025714, which is a lot LESS than ZenPool.

Seriously though, ZenPool is the only pool at Zen that is mildly interesting. The others are just imitations of other pools, so I'm not sure there is any real value in tracking their payouts.

I hear you.

All the products are really just part of ZenPool. The ones with similar names to real pools are indexed to real pools, but only for now. In reality the funding all comes from the same place. If they can't renegotiate above market rate contracts to support ZenPool all the other fake pools could be in danger too.

Right now GAW is playing chicken with negative payouts. I don't see them getting away with sending bills for service fees that exceed earnings. They can lower fees across the board, but can they afford it? Or they can just pay out $0 and essentially admit that products they hyped just a few months ago are already worthless.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Agreed. If they have this level of service any company with a reputation will give them the boot real fast. Nothing they do works properly and now they seem to have money liquidation issues.

legendary
ANyone else having issues withdrawing from the cloud? The past few weeks have been horrible with account locks, withdraw issues etc... I don't know if they are short on BTC or what... But my last 4 withdraw requests were put on hold for "approval".. The latest not being approved for over 2 days... I just want my money out because I have no idea when cloud will be down or when they will deny access to my own money.

Waiting over 2 days for my own money is just rediculous... I've made a ticket, posted in forum and everything.. Of course the forum is down again... Just like everything lately... But good god.. Just give me my money!!!!

If they have these issues when they roll out to the masses they will be fucked... Normal people don't put up with these sub par performance and money issues they have..

The longer they make me wait for my own money and keep having "payout" and withdraw issues makes me think this is ponzi more and more...

It should be interesting to see if the rumored Monday announcement will indeed involve Amazon. Selling hashlets on Amazon is quite a bit different than doing same on your own site, I think anyone who's ever dealt with Amazon marketplace could agree there is no chance in hell this would last more than a couple of weeks with the current level of service. "Order defect rate" goes above 1% and you're out.

Getting "Unable to process transaction at this time" trying to withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: