Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 70. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

WE didn't do anything. You are a joke. You can't even read a simple question properly never-mind answer it. NO one needs more people like you misinforming people seeking simple answers then having the balls to say you read the question wrong. You copied and boldfaced the very question that you say you misread. This either makes you a liar or much more of an idiot than anyone could have ever imagined. Move along little boy. Well I certainly hope that you are a little boy.

youre still jabbering? you want my attention this badly?

get off the dick you waste of space.

once again, move along. son.

Grin

One of you has to give, doesn't matter which one. Or duke it out via PM or smth. Seriously, nobody even knows anymore what you two are on about and there is no reason to turn this into another one of those MemCID vs bitgeek epic troll battles (although now that I said that I'm sure you will).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

WE didn't do anything. You are a joke. You can't even read a simple question properly never-mind answer it. NO one needs more people like you misinforming people seeking simple answers then having the balls to say you read the question wrong. You copied and boldfaced the very question that you say you misread. This either makes you a liar or much more of an idiot than anyone could have ever imagined. Move along little boy. Well I certainly hope that you are a little boy.

youre still jabbering? you want my attention this badly?

get off the dick you waste of space.

once again, move along. son.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
this is a great and almost sucess attempt to down gawminers after anouncement of 5ph bought till now not confirmed.... mistake made by ceo.... after that all may see anyone coming and dropping heavy feedback negative.... for sure others companies are interested to collect the investment made and kept at gaw company soo my feedback from those attempts is for sure anothers news companys failing and hitting the biggest one on the market.....trying and crying for investment as such support comunity as gaw has soo keep calm new year is coming as new features looks ready to come soon soo for all new as olders just hold and wait dont go with those bla bla bla fakes users always come in and come out dont allow those to affect such great company as gaw is nowadays after the long ride and hard work all or most of us will ROI HERE soo be patient and wait and remember never invest more than you cant afford to loose always follow this otherwise you will earn the hard way .... Grin
Activity: 504

Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
No surprise but Josh is denying this:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/13768/750-btc-held-in-zencloud-interesting/5

So, now its a he said/he said unless there's proof one way or the other

Somebody already found that the money that allegedly are from GAW came through a mixer. This could be called a scam attempt, but given the incredibly high sum and his first post on this forum, it's just a trol post.

It's not GAW that has to prove this is a lie. The proof should be provided by the client. I'm sure it's not hard to show the transaction ID of those 700BTC.
I remember a guy, who was screaming in every GAW thread that they owe him (I think it was 20 BTC or something) and failed to provide proof. A month later he apologized, asked me to remove his trust comment and suddenly started selling LTCGear shares.  History likes to repeat itself.

Was that Crazyrabbit?

It was Memcid. He sent me this:

Did you get your shares yet? I have lots.

Crazy also contacted me at the same time, asking to remove negative trust rating, so these 2 accounts may be related somehow. I won't go as far as to call them the same person, but they might be friends.

Take everything you read on the forum with a pinch of salt.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
It's possible this is part of that exploit tho... No top 10 people have sold off their accounts for that amount of BTC.. So this guy appears outta no where really...

Should be interesting to see how this goes.

I only parked my btc in zencloud for the hashpoints interest, I didn't buy miners myself with the BTC. I have (well, seems like had) 880 MH

I'll give you the txids for my deposits in zencloud

Since Josh is denying it I think you could prove your story if you post those TX ids AND a message signed by the originating address.

On the other hand with amounts that large you might want to consider consulting a lawyer before saying ANYTHING else in public.

I don't think Josh will deny something like that if it was a truth. Also bringing matter like that into public eye is something I think is aimed to discredit reputation of GAW rather than resolve this matter.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Took a brief break, and it's now troll-land? lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Somebody already found that the money that allegedly are from GAW came through a mixer. This could be called a scam attempt, but given the incredibly high sum and his first post on this forum, it's just a trol post.

It's not GAW that has to prove this is a lie. The proof should be provided by the client. I'm sure it's not hard to show the transaction ID of those 700BTC.
I remember a guy, who was screaming in every GAW thread that they owe him (I think it was 20 BTC or something) and failed to provide proof. A month later he apologized, asked me to remove his trust comment and suddenly started selling LTCGear shares.  History likes to repeat itself.

Was that Crazyrabbit?
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad

Activity: 882

My bitcoins are also on hold since over 10 days!!!! Fuck You Josh the Ponzi KING

Way to go brand new account.
There's so many of them here, it's too obvious. I bet half of them are LTCgear people, some don't even try to hide it Wink

The majority (not all though) of the obnoxiously vocal individuals on here have less than 30 activity.
It leads one to think they are from a rival company or the same people just creating multiple accounts.
Activity: 236
Hello all

I question after today payout (to see if I'm the only one in this case)

according to the rate page : genesis guild gives about 0.00001398 BTC (i assume it is per GHS)

so if you have 3000GHS it should be 0.04194BTC  per day . minus the fee (0.02$/10ghs ) 6$ or 0.0166BTC   It makes    around 0.025 BTC .

So why do I have only a paiement of 0.017 BTC for 3THS genesis ??

The site seems to be down now, so I can't check my numbers, but your math seems to be correct. Are you sure you didn't get any other payments? They've been sending a bunch of random "account credits" recently. What amounts are actually showing in your "Latest Activity" or do you have too many miners to figure that out? Other than that I'd suggest to file a support ticket.

I checked now than the site is back online. But nope. No extra payment. I opened a ticket to the support. Will see what happen next. I wrote in the ticket than the answer will be publish here.
Activity: 221
And Zen is down again.  Angry

Seems more like a DDOS then a crash. Maybe a comment on the recent announcements?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

My bitcoins are also on hold since over 10 days!!!! Fuck You Josh the Ponzi KING

There's so many of them here, it's too obvious. I bet half of them are LTCgear people, some don't even try to hide it Wink
Activity: 660

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I don't think Josh realizes that someone who has 500 BTC is not likely to be deterred by spurious legal threats.  I am sure the poster can afford the finest lawyers and since hashlets are illegal unregistered securities (even if they are not a ponzi, they are AT LEAST illegal unregistered securities), any lawsuit GAW files is going to be met with a very fun to watch countersuit.

Grab popcorn and beer, this is going to be interesting!
I see you're using every opportunity to advertise your cloud mining in this thread.
Not to mention the troll idiot that posted above me.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WARNING: GAW MINERS / ZENCLOUD HAS NOT PAID MY WITHDRAWAL FOR 11 DAYS

On Oct 14, I decided to withdraw my full balance on ZenCloud of 754.22481152 BTC to my address 1BuhEgMWFziiuVsgsPhMFoPKFM55p3AyZR. I found out my account was "locked". It has been 11 days and I have only received 20 BTC from GAW.

I have not had any response from GAW for the past 3 days. My HashTalk account is banned, and the new tickets I have been file were simply closed. Even worse, I cannot even sign into my account, it says "Administrative Hold. Please contact support" when I try to login

GAW OWES ME 734.22481152 BTC. SUPPORT TICKET 35118. SEND ME MY BITCOINS NOW.

https://i.imgur.com/mEabxq8.png

I am a large Bitcoin investor and purchased my first Bitcoins in 2013. I decided to "park" some of my bitcoins in GAW to earn hashpoints to get free miners. This has been a horrible mistake. I am hoping that GAW is not a scam, but I have already waited far too long.

Josh Garza: Please send me my coins ASAP!!

Hi here,

Our support department looked up the ticket number and account which you have referenced.   
The information you have provided is not in our ticket system.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
And Zen is down again.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So turns out this little kid is just a liar.  

As if that wasn't obvious lol. But I'm still waiting for...

https://i.imgur.com/cd1gI4H.jpg

Eidt: never mind, just got the Hashlets.....not.

Pictures or it didn't happen... oh wait...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Keep posting your issues, it's the only way to get GAW to actively work to resolve them.  I had issues and it took 2 months, Josh and Amber roam the forums here and picked up on my issue.  Forget calling them and emailing them.  Post, post, post, and ignore the trolls. Remember, anyone calling you liar probably didn't lose any money  Wink

-Pictures/screenshots/scans help to establish proof
-Forget posting on hashtalk
-Ignore the trolls here and on hashtalk
-PM "GAW_Amber" and "GAW Miners_CEO" with your support ticket numbers.

Pages:
Jump to: