Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 86. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Concerning all this bit about pool payouts, let me just say that computers are really good at numbers.

Yes they are and people are really good at programming them to spit out whatever numbers they want, when they want them to.

That is also true.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Concerning all this bit about pool payouts, let me just say that computers are really good at numbers.

Yes they are and people are really good at programming them to spit out whatever numbers they want, when they want them to.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ah, I didn't know that's who they used. Such why your number wrong?

It's because I'm pulling them out of my ass Smiley

But just in case you're being serious, I'm taking my numbers from actual mining revenue that hits my wallet, and the pools/poolpicker report more of a "theoretical" value which may or may not be practically achievable.

My numbers are somewhat more prone to short term variance, but most of the difference between poolpicker and cryp.today I think comes from different accounting periods. For example some pools may report earnings midnight-midnight UTC, some show "last 24 hours" so the number depends on when you look at it, some may be using some other time zone, whereas my numbers are always ~4PM to 4PM UTC for ALL pools, give or take 15 minutes, thus making the actual day-to-day revenue comparison between pools more fair.
I was really only concerned with the magical Zenpool. How they get away with giving NO information whatsoever about it is beyond me. Since Zens and Primes mining Zenpool are the majority of their business this leads me to believe more and more that the "black-box" behind Zenpool has nothing to do with mining.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You know I'm looking here to see what pool to double dip and noticed a discrepancy: http://cryp.today/

On Zen you'll see Waffle listed at: 0.00027315 BTC

But on Cryptoday you'll see that Waffle was clearly not that low and hasn't been for awhile. Yesterday Waffle should have been .00031300

So, are they pulling these numbers out of their ass or somewhere else?

I think all his ideas and plans come from there. And yes the  "payout" figures have nothing to do with reality. I'ts just what they decide to pay at a given time, Makes people think they are "mining"

I know that but they can't just make up numbers that Waffle posts clear as day. If people don't notice these things or do and are OK with that they are getting screwed and deserve it. All those pennies add up.

I also inquired and was told that GAW updates and posts Average Payout Rates(APR) much later after payouts have been made when they feel like it or get around to it. That sure does leave a whole lot of time to adjust those APR's to match the actual payouts. Seems that it should work the other way around and APR's should precede actual payouts. The numbers to be used to calculate APR's has to be known before actual payouts are calculated.

Take a look at http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=scrypt.  It lists that WafflePool for 10-16 was 0.00026315 and MultiPool was 0.00039223.
These are the current rates for for

yeah im pretty sure they use poolpicker or take the rates from pool sites the same way poolpicker does

not sure why they bumped waffle up by 0.00001 maybe to avoid going negative after fees but it wasnt really that close to going negative

It was making a negative balance after maintenance fees, so to keep it profitable GAW boosted its profits a little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
You know I'm looking here to see what pool to double dip and noticed a discrepancy: http://cryp.today/

But on Cryptoday you'll see that Waffle was clearly not that low and hasn't been for awhile. Yesterday Waffle should have been .00031300

I think all his ideas and plans come from there. And yes the  "payout" figures have nothing to do with reality. I'ts just what they decide to pay at a given time, Makes people think they are "mining"

I know that but they can't just make up numbers that Waffle posts clear as day. If people don't notice these things or do and are OK with that they are getting screwed and deserve it. All those pennies add up.

I also inquired and was told that GAW updates and posts Average Payout Rates(APR) much later after payouts have been made when they feel like it or get around to it. That sure does leave a whole lot of time to adjust those APR's to match the actual payouts. Seems that it should work the other way around and APR's should precede actual payouts. The numbers to be used to calculate APR's has to be known before actual payouts are calculated.

Take a look at http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=scrypt.  It lists that WafflePool for 10-16 was 0.00026315 and MultiPool was 0.00039223.

yeah im pretty sure they use poolpicker or take the rates from pool sites the same way poolpicker does

not sure why they bumped waffle up by 0.00001 maybe to avoid going negative after fees but it wasnt really that close to going negative
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Ah, I didn't know that's who they used. Such why your number wrong?
HT is still down. Innovators like Amazon and Google know how to keep a website up, why doesn't Josh?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Yeah that Volder guy sure moved up in the ranks fast, 1 day he selling out of the private market place, next day he's a full blown dealer. go to be something behind that.

Dude has been an insider since the beginning, I thought everyone knew that?

Anyway, on a positive note the marketplace is working because I've sold about 75 primes so far today so that's cool. I'm going to buy some Zens with half of the BTC and use the other half at LTCgear.

Any word on why Zens are off the Hash Market? And when and why prices dropped on Zencloud again?

jmordica posted on ht before it went down something about ilegitimate zens i guess similar issue like with primes

Sounds like they should dump the resellers. I mean why do they need them anyway?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
oh i remember people trying to build a hype on primes some funny ones even said the price will be 100$ but look at them now 41$ in the makret so people are getting like 38$ per prime and its not going up...

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
They dropped the price cause the payout is going South JMHO
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
Yeah that Volder guy sure moved up in the ranks fast, 1 day he selling out of the private market place, next day he's a full blown dealer. go to be something behind that.

Anyway, on a positive note the marketplace is working because I've sold about 75 primes so far today so that's cool. I'm going to buy some Zens with half of the BTC and use the other half at LTCgear.

Any word on why Zens are off the Hash Market? And when and why prices dropped on Zencloud again?

jmordica posted on ht before it went down something about ilegitimate zens i guess similar issue like with primes

Pages:
Jump to: