Pages:
Author

Topic: Gazeta's signature for rent [open for proposals] - page 2. (Read 1458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I rented my signature starting April 5th.
legendary
I wish you all the best to find a profitable Signature deal.  Smiley

Thank you, my friend!

As an established Bitcointalk member and quality poster myself, I can confirm that renting GazetaBitcoin's Signature space, will really get you a good bang for your buck.  Wink
GazetaBitcoin's post are always very visible and elaborated and GazetaBitcoin is additionally advocating for a better posting quality on the forum, which we did (and still do) in a broad campaign also on our local boards (Romanian and German) as already outlined in the OP. [...]
So after all, I can definitely recommend a cooperation with GazetaBitcoin as GazetaBitcoin has always shown to be trustworthy and reliable.  Smiley
If you were in the Chipmixer campaign, you probably shouldn't even have to list all your forum accomplishments to get interested advertisers, because that campaign was just so damn selective for quality posters that any prospective renter of your sig space ought to assume it's worth the money spent.

Blushing  Roll Eyes Thank you both for these recommendation letters! Really, I appreciate a lot all these words!

It should be even longer, since February 2022, but I agree to you that it ended far to quick.

This is true, I made a small typo by writing 2023 ]instead of 2021. I fixed the error now Smiley

Oh snap, I didn't realize there were only 5 in his furry highness's campaign!  I knew there weren't many, but dang.

Yup! It's only 5 of us!  Roll Eyes (Nevertheless, adulators list is endless; perhaps I should update this list inside my topic Smiley)

Good luck with this, GazetaBitcoin.

Thank you, my dear Sceptical Chymist!

I thought of making a thread similar to this one, but after looking at it I feel as small as a neutron.  If you asked me what I've accomplished on bitcointalk since becoming a member I'd probably just stare stupidly off into space.  Derrp.

Awww, you are too modest. Your reputation precedes you, dear Sceptical Chymist! For only one reason, without lurking through achievements, I can remember that you were nominated at 3 categories during BitcoinTalk Community awards 2020, at 3 categories during BitcoinTalk Community Awards 2021 and at 5 categories during BitcoinTalk Community Awards 2022, where you also received the bronze medal at Hero of Good category!

Me on the other hand, I'm probably going to really struggle to find a deal that I'm happy with... I don't want to give up my avatar, and I'm not really interested in anything less than $4/post, so I think my signature space will probably stay empty for a good while yet.
Why do you consider you are so worthy for a such deal?
345 posts, 280 activity so far. I don't think you are going to offer a good exposure of a brand for managers.

In case you are not aware, PowerGlove won BitcoinTalk Community Awards 2022 at Discovery of the Year category. If I were a campaign manager, for me it would suffice to consider such user worthy of a 4$/post deal. Apparently, for DarkStar_ too, which offered him even more -- 6$/post.

Then you mention his number of posts and activity points, but without touching the most important aspects: (1) the number of merits -- 1724; (2) the velocity of earning merits (and this guy earned the Legendary threshold in less than 6 months!; (3) the merits vs. activity ratio, which is 6.33; (4) the merits vs. posts ratio, which is 5.14.

Show me how many users you know having a merits vs. posts ratio greater than 1, not to mention greater than 5.

There are members who are high quality posters, made name for years, have posting history of 5k, 10k, 20k or even higher. Your account need more time to achieve even 10% of the exposure those members can provide.

The number of posts is irrelevant, if the author of the posts is a zero-value poster. You consider this user, which has 5900 posts / 1134 activity and zero merits offering more exposure than PowerGlove? Or thus one, which has 6000+ posts / 840 activity and 24 merits (and which, until January 2020, had zero merits)?

Sorry, don't hurt yourself but I think you are overestimating  yourself.

I believe you should think twice before speaking once.
Activity: 510
Merit: 3981
I mean, my previous deal was $6/post, signature-only, so...

345 posts, 280 activity so far. I don't think you are going to offer a good exposure of a brand for managers.
I don't know what to tell you, man. DarkStar_ felt like it was worth adding me to the ChipMixer campaign, so post count probably isn't as important as you think it is.

Anyway, sorry for derailing your topic Gazeta. Looks like you're wearing a new sig now, or were already and I missed it, either way, congrats! Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 38
Yo! Member

Me on the other hand, I'm probably going to really struggle to find a deal that I'm happy with... I don't want to give up my avatar, and I'm not really interested in anything less than $4/post, so I think my signature space will probably stay empty for a good while yet.

There are members who are high quality posters, made name for years, have posting history of 5k, 10k, 20k or even higher. Your account need more time to achieve even 10% of the exposure those members can provide.

Sorry, don't hurt yourself but I think you are overestimating  yourself.
Activity: 510
Merit: 3981
Good luck with this, GazetaBitcoin.  I thought of making a thread similar to this one, but after looking at it I feel as small as a neutron.  If you asked me what I've accomplished on bitcointalk since becoming a member I'd probably just stare stupidly off into space.  Derrp.
Hehe, don't sell yourself short TP, you're a top-shelf poster; there's a reason DS and Foxy picked you. Wink

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
    • Needless to say, I am one of the only 5 users wearing Foxpup's avatar, being accepted in the Merit Cycling Club in January 2021.
    Oh snap, I didn't realize there were only 5 in his furry highness's campaign!  I knew there weren't many, but dang.

If you were in the Chipmixer campaign, you probably shouldn't even have to list all your forum accomplishments to get interested advertisers, because that campaign was just so damn selective for quality posters that any prospective renter of your sig space ought to assume it's worth the money spent.

Good luck with this, GazetaBitcoin.  I thought of making a thread similar to this one, but after looking at it I feel as small as a neutron.  If you asked me what I've accomplished on bitcointalk since becoming a member I'd probably just stare stupidly off into space.  Derrp.
    legendary
    Activity: 2114
    Merit: 6618
    Currently not much available - see my websitelink
    Dear GazetaBitcoin!
    I wish you all the best to find a profitable Signature deal.  Smiley

As an established Bitcointalk member and quality poster myself, I can confirm that renting GazetaBitcoin's Signature space, will really get you a good bang for your buck.  Wink
    GazetaBitcoin's post are always very visible and elaborated and GazetaBitcoin is additionally advocating for a better posting quality on the forum, which we did (and still do) in a broad campaign also on our local boards (Romanian and German) as already outlined in the OP.

ChipMixer campaign ended abruptly on March 15, 2023 and I was part of it. As a consequence, my signature space is available for rent.

What I can tell you about me is the following:
    • I was part of the ChipMixer signature campaign since February 2023 until it ended. This campaign was known for accepting only very high-quality posters.
    It should be even longer, since February 2022, but I agree to you that it ended far to quick.

So after all, I can definitely recommend a cooperation with GazetaBitcoin as GazetaBitcoin has always shown to be trustworthy and reliable.  Smiley
    legendary
    ChipMixer campaign ended abruptly on March 15, 2023 and I was part of it. As a consequence, my signature space is available for rent.

My avatar is currently rented by Foxpup, so I can only offer my signature space. If needed, I may also rent my Personal Text, although I would prefer to keep it personal.

What I will win from this deal: a fair amount for renting my signature space.

What you will win from this deal: a serious user, with good reputation on the forum, wearing your signature, bringing more visibility about your business.

What I can tell you about me is the following:
    • I was part of the ChipMixer signature campaign since February 2021 until it ended. This campaign was known for accepting only very high-quality posters.
    • According to bpip, I am the 30nd user with most earned merit and 36th user with most merit. At same time, I am the third most merited user by theymos.
    • While having 5000+ merits, my current merit vs. activity ratio is of 3.58 and my merit vs. posts ratio is 1.38, being one of the few users which ever managed to achieve (and keep) a number of merits higher than the number of posts. I am also one of the very few users which ever sent and received (more than one) 50-merit bombs.
    • Considering the moment when I earned my first merit, it took me 2 weeks for reaching the 10 merits necessary for Member rank, 27 days for reaching the 100 merits necessary for Full Member rank, 3.5 months for reaching the 250 merits necessary for Sr. Member rank, 5.5 months for reaching the 500 merits necessary for Hero rank and 357 days for reaching the 1000 merits necessary for Legendary rank. I am the first Romanian member which becomes Legendary after the merit system was implemented, by starting from scratch.
    • I am posting in various boards and I was merited in 25 different boards.
    • I am DT member since March 2022.
    • I've created many historic and educational topics. A part of them can be found here. As it can be seen, multiple users are translating my articles in their languages. So far, my topics have been translated 85 times, in 11 languages.
    • I am the Romanian translator of Bitcoin white paper from bitcoin.org. At same time, I am one of forum's best translators, collaborating, so far, with users like fillippone, 1miau, LoyceV, Little Mouse and others. My full portfolio can be found here. Recently I also became part of [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators.
    • I am one of forum's best reporters, with more than 60.000 good reports. In September 2021, according to an announcement made by theymos, I was the fourth most efficient reporter of year 2020. For all the work I did, I won BitcoinTalk Community Events 2022 edition, at Best SpamBuster category. At same time, I was chosen by icopress for helping him with votes counting of Bitcointalk Community Awards 2021 edition and with some more organizing of the 2022 edition of this wonderful contest (votes counting, establishing rules, suggestions, maintaining the historic quiz topic etc.).
    • Together with 1miau, I involved in a campaign for improving posting quality for local boards. While the results of the campaign can not be quantified with numbers, the outcomes, so far, are promising.
    • After months of investigative work and after many unsuccessful attempts performed by many others, I managed to find the truth about paraipan, ex-forum treasurer which held 250 BTC. Investigation showed he did not steal the coins.
    • Needless to say, I am one of the only 6 users wearing Foxpup's avatar, being accepted in the Merit Cycling Club in January 2021.

You can read more about me inside my reputation thread.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Topic is self-moderated for avoiding spam.
    Pages:
    Jump to: