Pages:
Author

Topic: [GB] USB ASIC miner - closed and completed - page 4. (Read 151413 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Hey whats up  Grin

Quote from: tw2501
I want to order 3 - 4 devices (asap) ...

I also want usb miners, should we just send pm or will there be a new thread?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Side note: With cgminer up an running this Linux is using ~55-60 MB RAM and it looks like there is no swap file used at all. Guess the SD card will last much longer than using Raspbian wheezy... Shocked

finally got raspbian to work with cgminer. it takes only 33MB of RAM. Nice post though, thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok, I didnt know that friedcat declares them as 5 USD gimmick. Whats your source?

i'm willing to bet they are at least 10 bucks each for shipping and everything from china jmho...thanks
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Group Buy Austria Issuer  & Group Buy England Issuer

Personal contact with Augusto Croppo

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2585281

Activity: 196
Ok, I didnt know that friedcat declares them as 5 USD gimmick. Whats your source?
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
The 19% VAT
yxt When wil lyou make price to 0.9BTC per usb as on main posts of manufacture they should be 0.9 now not anywhere near 2.4 ?

Customers in the rest of the world
Minimum Order Volume of 50 USB sticks. Price of 0.99 each. 2% sent as redundancy (not in warranty). Shipping is free.

Does that mean  I would have to buy at least 50 in order to get at that price.

Yes, you have to order 50 if you want to order from friedcat directly. For us Germans this means ~3750€ for 50 devices plus 712,5€ Tax -> 89,25€ per device (not counting the spare device).

If you buy from yxt 1,1 BTC or 1,2 BTC (i cant remember) -> 82,5-90€.

See the difference?

your maths are wrong.. the 19% VAT doesn't belong to 0,99BTC/Unit   it belongs to 0,05BTC  (5$)  (declared Valued Price per Unit by friedcat during shipping)

Activity: 707
yxt When wil lyou make price to 0.9BTC per usb as on main posts of manufacture they should be 0.9 now not anywhere near 2.4 ?

Minimum Order Volume of 50 USB sticks. Price of 0.99 each. 2% sent as redundancy (not in warranty). Shipping is free.
Does that mean  I would have to buy at least 50 in order to get at that price.

You will have to buy 50 at least to get any at all directly from friedcat.
And probably only get them to some place where no local reseller has been chosen.
And you will have to pay VAT.

Yes, you have to order 50 if you want to order from friedcat directly. For us Germans this means ~3750€ for 50 devices plus 712,5€ Tax -> 89,25€ per device (not counting the spare device).

If you buy from yxt 1,1 BTC or 1,2 BTC (i cant remember) -> 82,5-90€.

See the difference?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 707
yxt,
will you open a new GB in GB section?

There is now need for a GB, he will have them in stock in EU, and just sell them.
Activity: 226
yxt,
will you open a new GB in GB section?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
There are enough devices on the way...

Price?

0.99 + 19%(VAT)  + shipment
or the mentioned 1.19 per device?

I want to order 3 - 4 devices (asap) ...
Activity: 235
Sorry that I have not yet replied to all PMs. There are just too many.
Please always reply with quote otherwise I can only guess what exactly you refering to

---------

About heatsinks: My USB stick has now stabilized at 0.7% HW/A, which is 0.2% lower than without heatsink, both cases without fan! It would be very nice if anyone else could look at the PCB under the BE 100 chip and see if it is discolored!

funny, few days ago I asked you for a pic from the discolored PCB, and you replied something like: why should I stop mining to provide a pic...
Seems to be a one-way thing.

I've already posted pictures, go back few pages.

As written several times:

I couldn't find a relation between cooling and HW errors.
But it will certainly have a positive impact on lifetime. imho
  you  ready to sell usb stick?
Didnt he realize that these devices mine less than 4 cent per hour? You must be really broke if you cannot afford to stop them for that time..........
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Sorry that I have not yet replied to all PMs. There are just too many.
Please always reply with quote otherwise I can only guess what exactly you refering to

---------

About heatsinks: My USB stick has now stabilized at 0.7% HW/A, which is 0.2% lower than without heatsink, both cases without fan! It would be very nice if anyone else could look at the PCB under the BE 100 chip and see if it is discolored!

funny, few days ago I asked you for a pic from the discolored PCB, and you replied something like: why should I stop mining to provide a pic...
Seems to be a one-way thing.

I've already posted pictures, go back few pages.

As written several times:

I couldn't find a relation between cooling and HW errors.
But it will certainly have a positive impact on lifetime. imho
Activity: 725
About fullquote: talk to the forum programmer, he should disable it, it should take maybe 5 minutes. (if(post.body.length() > 500 chars || post.images.length > 0)) do not quote!!)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
please dont fullquote such long posts
Activity: 561
Activity: 226
yeah! we can do it Smiley
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
Plus "the price difference of all your historic transaction of USB sticks" - so 1 BTC per stück ordered?
There was an update to friedcat's post. So I dont think so.
But the 0.1 BTC still would be nice in case we reach 1.000. Grin

If you reach the total volume of 1,000 USB sticks, price is dropped to 0.89 each. We will also pay back the price difference of all your historic transaction (timeline started from the 0.99 pricing) of USB sticks. For example, if you bought more than 1,000 sticks, 500 for 1.99 and 500 for 0.99, the new price will be 0.89, and we will pay you the price difference for the 0.99 USB sticks, that is (0.99-0.89)*500=50BTC.
  If we get an excluding deal with resellers in some certain countries we will stop directly supply USBs towards there, as in the case of China zone, Canada zone, and EU zone.

if you bought more than 1,000 sticks, 500 for 1.99 and 500 for 0.99, the new price will be 0.89, and we will pay you the price difference for the 0.99 USB sticks, that is (0.99-0.89)*500=50BTC.

We already had more than 300 devices in this GB. So less than 700 to go.
It would be a little but nice compensation for the ppl who bought the sticks for 2.49 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: