Pages:
Author

Topic: [GB] USB ASIC miner - closed and completed - page 8. (Read 151413 times)

yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
ich schrieb per PN, du weist dass ich dir damals auch Eins deutlich unter deinem jetzigen Angebot angeboten habe....

mach was du willst, nur ein bitcointalk.org user wird dir den Preis eher nicht zahlen, deshalb meinte ich die Werbung kannst dir hier wohl sparen  Wink

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
or PN me for a much better blade offer
... abgesehen davon kannst dir den Forenspam glaub sparen...

.. der Glaube ist etwas für die Kirche ... hier zählen Fakten, Fakten, Fakten  Grin

Wo ist denn Dein tolles "blade offer"  Huh
yxt
legendary
or PN me for a much better blade offer  Grin

... abgesehen davon kannst dir den Forenspam glaub sparen...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
@yxt

it has a CE mark and i already contacted the seller, no reply yet. don't know if i should contact eBay customer service as well.

If the seller doesn't answer your contact, trigger the eBay Buyer Protection and select "Report that you received an item that wasn't as described".
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@yxt

it has a CE mark and i already contacted the seller, no reply yet. don't know if i should contact eBay customer service as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
My 2 USB Gizmos are connected (and mining) to a StandardS 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB Powered bought in China via eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230976716952?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649), but with a 5V 3Amp. Velleman PSS0530 switching power supply  (http://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?country=es&lang=en&id=376248). No problems till now.
yxt
legendary
@btctr4d3r

is there a CE mark on the HUB?
I bought one few weeks ago, no CE on HUB or PS.
PS looked so cheap i throw it away ;-)

If not. contact the seller  Wink

I will talk with asicminer. Maybe they are generous
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Careful, that Hub look exactly like mine, but mine has no brand. I bought it through eBay... when I plugged it to mains it killed my 3 USB Block Eruptor's and the fan that was also connected to the Hub.

The LogiLink brandet with 3.5A plug runs very nice with 6 USB-Eruptors
2nd one ordered because on another hub (SEDNA) the 4A powerplug died Sad

edit:
unbranded versions of this hub looking very similar BUT there are only weak powerplugs with 1000mA included

look @ what U buy  Cool
Careful, that Hub look exactly like mine, but mine has no brand. I bought it through eBay... when I plugged it to mains it killed my 3 USB Block Eruptor's and the fan that was also connected to the Hub.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I tried two Anker - 10 Port Super Speed USB 3.0 HUB.  It worked from a PC running Window 7, but wouldn't work from the Raspberry Pi.  MinePeon would look at each port but would give me errors.  I would still like to use this hub instead of the cheap no brand hub I'm using now.  I've heard of problems using USB 3 hubs with the Pi.  It might need a driver.  I using two USB 2 hubs, 10 ports each.  It doesn't have a UL or CE mark on it.  I'm using a 5v 20A power supply.  It melted the plastic case of the hub.  I opened the hub and found the wires running to the power switch got hot and melted the insulation off the wires.  I soldered a wire to jump the switch.  It works now, but power travels from the hub to the Pi and powers it.  Might put a diode in each of the USB wires to stop this.  If you still want the link to the USB 2.0 hub I think I can find it.  The power supply is a Rayed model RYD-100-5.  It has a CE mark on it.
I hope I get my Anker - 10 Port this week.
I think the cheap no brand hub are these (with various names)
http://www.logilink.eu/showproduct/UA0096.htm
and this was melted the insulation off the wires?
The power supply is a Rayed model RYD-100-5 I did not find; - can you post a link pls
TIA
Generic 10 Port USB Hub. The fan I plugged in the Hub also stopped working and it happened when I plugged the Hub to mains... so the problem must be with the Hub or the power adapter. Maybe a power surge?

What a major let down  Embarrassed
yxt
legendary
The new hub works with other devices? Or is it killing everything?

btw what hub? I dont want to buy this one  Wink
Nop, tried them on 2 PC and a Laptop, they look ok, they get hot but no LED's. Major bummer Sad
yxt
legendary
and on the old hub?
My 3 USB Block Eruptor's just died  Angry

Bought a new USB HUB, connected them (all at once, stupid I know) and know they get hot but the LED's don't blink and can't find them at any COM port.

Guess mining stopped for me Sad
Activity: 53
I finally got 19 USB Erupters mining using a Raspberry Pi running Minepeon.   Cheesy
The rest of them have been running for almost two days without a problem.
which USB HUB's do you use?
(and how much Sticks in one, how much current gives the PSU?, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0?)

I tried two Anker - 10 Port Super Speed USB 3.0 HUB.  It worked from a PC running Window 7, but wouldn't work from the Raspberry Pi.  MinePeon would look at each port but would give me errors.  I would still like to use this hub instead of the cheap no brand hub I'm using now.  I've heard of problems using USB 3 hubs with the Pi.  It might need a driver.  I using two USB 2 hubs, 10 ports each.  It doesn't have a UL or CE mark on it.  I'm using a 5v 20A power supply.  It melted the plastic case of the hub.  I opened the hub and found the wires running to the power switch got hot and melted the insulation off the wires.  I soldered a wire to jump the switch.  It works now, but power travels from the hub to the Pi and powers it.  Might put a diode in each of the USB wires to stop this.  If you still want the link to the USB 2.0 hub I think I can find it.  The power supply is a Rayed model RYD-100-5.  It has a CE mark on it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
erstes stimmt (leider)
zweites empfinde ich als nicht schlimm...
legendary
such mal nach ex-1177hmv oder ex-1177 usb hub
beim ex-1177 sind die Buchsen waagrecht und damit wahrscheinlich zu eng für die Sticks und beim ex-1177hmv ist wieder kein Netzteil dabei, was jedoch der wichtigste Faktor wäre (und an das PC Netzteil möchte ich es nicht anschließen...)
Danke trotzdem
legendary
I finally got 19 USB Erupters mining using a Raspberry Pi running Minepeon.   Cheesy
The rest of them have been running for almost two days without a problem.
which USB HUB's do you use?
(and how much Sticks in one, how much current gives the PSU?, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0?)
Pages:
Jump to: