Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 5. (Read 41860 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 24, 2017, 10:21:43 AM
I increased my bag of Byteballs, too. I think it has at least the potential of IOTA whereas it is more for C2B and B2B while IOTA is focusing on M2M. If people realize that Byteball is the better alternative for daily transactions the price will jump. IOTA will grow to but mostly through acceptance by (big) companies.

Also a good video from Marc de Mesel, covering 8 things he loves about Byteball https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSA6EX6JdkM

Thanks for the video, I have been a small Byteball (and blackbyte) owner for almost a year now, and was not actually aware of people like him who believed in Gbytes for a very long time. I should have taken the chance to increase it earlier, though actually I do not lose so much investing in more now, since the satoshi price has not gone up too much. But I was around when 1 Gbyte was almost 1k and I guess I felt it was over when it became even less than $200.

I do not know about daily transactions, but to have the type of tech they do (and great wallet yes?), without the ICO problem, I think this has high high hopes for the long term.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 24, 2017, 10:00:49 AM
one of the most expensive altcoin in my portfolio that I expect to be $2000 very soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
December 24, 2017, 08:21:50 AM
I increased my bag of Byteballs, too. I think it has at least the potential of IOTA whereas it is more for C2B and B2B while IOTA is focusing on M2M. If people realize that Byteball is the better alternative for daily transactions the price will jump. IOTA will grow too, but mostly through acceptance by (big) companies.

Also a good video from Marc de Mesel, covering 8 things he loves about Byteball https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSA6EX6JdkM
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:02:59 PM
IOTA has nearly 100x market cap of Byteball, there is a lot potential for Byteball to moon

I agree, there is lot of potential for Byteball regardless of IOTA. I think Byteball should switch from GByte to MByte so the coin seems cheaper and more affordable. We had this discussion already some time ago with the result that we will stay at GByte for the moment. However $250 -300 seems really expensive for small investors compared to $0.25-0.30.

Yes, that would be very good move, as after the new wallet has been released, Byteball went up by 100% - now around 613 USD/GByte and this could discourage some of the investors, as this already seems too expensive. Definitely the MByte would give it further boost attracting lot of new investors - then it could follow the success of IOTA. Still even with the price per GByte there is still great growth potential and I believe we could hit 1000 USD/Gbyte or more.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 19, 2017, 09:18:41 AM
Is there any strong reason why BYTES and BB price should not be around 1:1 in long-term? Personally, I don't think there is any. What are your thoughts?

until blackbytes can be conventionally traded there won't be any correlation in price. it's too much hassle for most people to use them as they are.

i also think it's something that most people don't realise the virtues of and maybe won't for a long time but that's ok. that means you can pick them up for next to nothing and wait for them to be understood.
Activity: 17
December 19, 2017, 09:13:27 AM
Is there any strong reason why BYTES and BB price should not be around 1:1 in long-term? Personally, I don't think there is any. What are your thoughts?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
December 18, 2017, 07:03:50 PM
The Time for Byteball is Now

In recent weeks, we have witnessed increased interest in DAG-based currencies. This new revolutionary technology, which addresses the problems of existing blockchain currencies, is part of IOTA and Raiblock's recently success, whose capitalization increased seven-fold for IOTA and 20 times for RaiBlocks. Both of these currencies have recently become popular with everyone wanting to buy some. The price of Byteball, however, stayed the same for a long time. Now the sleeping giant has woken up and its price has increased from $330 to $770, more than 130%.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/the-time-for-byteball-is-now/

Activity: 97
December 18, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
The time for byteball is here now. They released 2.0 wallet and few days ago and the price is rising....
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 18, 2017, 12:34:38 PM
Byteball .. What's the purpose of this coin
Activity: 92
December 18, 2017, 12:31:58 PM
Byteball looking real good, strong upwards movements, increased volume
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
December 17, 2017, 02:30:31 PM
IOTA has nearly 100x market cap of Byteball, there is a lot potential for Byteball to moon

I agree, there is lot of potential for Byteball regardless of IOTA. I think Byteball should switch from GByte to MByte so the coin seems cheaper and more affordable. We had this discussion already some time ago with the result that we will stay at GByte for the moment. However $250 -300 seems really expensive for small investors compared to $0.25-0.30.

What will it take to make the shift? Should the exchanges initiate it or should the developer?
We are sticking to BTC and not shifting to mBTC inspite of the huge increase in Bitcoin's price. But then again, Bitcoin is Bitcoin.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

Byteball will shine at some point for sure! It's not to late to buy some before it recovered to old price (when btc was 2-4k)...
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
December 17, 2017, 09:11:09 AM

Activity: 38
December 17, 2017, 09:06:17 AM
This coin will double over 100x in the next months, mark my words.

100x sounds good to me....
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
This coin will double over 100x in the next months, mark my words.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 15, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
Nice news from twitter!

Now developers can use #texcoins to send money to email or via chat

I think we can see a good pump soon!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:54:43 PM
Definetely XRB is the project, amazing performance . We should wait for our time.
Activity: 89
December 10, 2017, 09:28:15 PM
Very low volume, I bet it will break out soon, either down or up.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 10, 2017, 04:04:34 PM
Byteball still has fee's and doesn't have the power of IOTA, I don't really see the benefit of holding them. If I want more DAG I prefer Raiblocks. Plus Byteball has a terrible name Cheesy

The fee is so smal that it is hardly an issue. Also if Byteball would become big, very big, fees would still be low. So that is not the issue. I would like to see more sped in the confirmation and some info in the wallet how that confirmation is going (25%, 50%, 75%). Right now, it is just guessing although confirmation happens within 60-90 seconds most of the time.

After dealing with the slow XRB wallet and the unreliable IOTA network, my reunion with Byteball feels like fresh air. Damn the (low) fees, as long as it functions well and reliable.

I guess this project could use some more marketing. It is really well developed and I hate to see it go by unnoticed like this.
Pages:
Jump to: