Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 8. (Read 41860 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 01:26:24 AM
Free price alert of Byteball over web

https://bitscreener.com/coins/byteball/price_alert
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
November 11, 2017, 12:18:44 PM
Inflict of exchanges deliver Byteball to their customers who've Bitcoin within their accounts? Bittrex gave Lumen for instance, but they do not give Byteball I suppose. This complete factor obtained me very baffled, I don't get sound advice. Please tell me the easiest way. I want to get my first Byteball's this time around.

In my exchange future airdrops will be delivered to people wallets.
Bittrex is greedy. They know what they doing. Fee for withdrawal is 20x more than in my exchange for example.
Just click my signature and start trading in there.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:00:04 AM
The final airdrop was large, and many individuals will market simply because Bitcoin currently is rising, so they will prefer much less dangers and assured revenue. I believe Byteball will fall more
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
November 06, 2017, 12:48:06 PM
I think it is time to stop with the airdrops now.
In the past it was worth a lot, people would buy and get invested in Byteballs so that they could get their airdrop.  Volumes were high and people were interested.

Now the rewards are lower and there is no pump or increase in interest. The price falls post airdrop because people sell what they are given for their Bitcoin, without ever having any interest in Byteballs.

It was a nice idea to have airdrops, but not it is just price drops. I think they should be binned now and Byteballs can mature as a currency.

Honestly it doesn't matter. As long as their coin remains to be functional, nobody gives a crap.

Airdrops are going to be phased out eventually anyways. The rewards are so low now that not many people are claiming anymore. This shouldn't be an issue of concern for long term byteball investors at least in my opinion.

And plus, if the coin reaches under 0.02 BTC or even under 0.01, go for it. I'm buying all the way down.

Fully agree.
Byteball will have his moment . Beside all this is normal cycles. Ups and downs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
November 06, 2017, 05:00:27 AM
In the past it was worth a lot, people would buy and get invested in Byteballs so that they could get their airdrop.  Volumes were high and people were interested.

Now the rewards are lower and there is no pump or increase in interest. The price falls post airdrop because people sell what they are given for their Bitcoin, without ever having any interest in Byteballs.

It was a nice idea to have airdrops, but not it is just price drops. I think they should be binned now and Byteballs can mature as a currency.

Honestly it doesn't matter. As long as their coin remains to be functional, nobody gives a crap.

Airdrops are going to be phased out eventually anyways. The rewards are so low now that not many people are claiming anymore. This shouldn't be an issue of concern for long term byteball investors at least in my opinion.

And plus, if the coin reaches under 0.02 BTC or even under 0.01, go for it. I'm buying all the way down.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
November 06, 2017, 04:55:35 AM

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 04, 2017, 03:43:30 PM
more dump. i don't know how low it can go but i think people are gonna give it their best shot anyway. it hasn't really fallen all that much compared to other alts recently but this will be an incentive to do so.

i can understand why the dev air dropped but maybe he should call a complete halt to the giveaway aspect. there are a bunch of other things he can try with the remaining gbyte.

I have always followed Byteball ever since it started moving up so much to $900, but I was a mere observer since I did not at the time have any Bitcoin, and was not yet into alt trading. I actually have a teeny bit of byteballs which are worth a couple of dollars, and the wallet is really interesting.

It is okay at this point to continue finishing the distribution on giveaways. Of course this was one of the few coins to start out like this, and there was a lot of lessons to be learned from the model. But this is a project with SO much potential, actual use, great devs who work so hard to bring merchants. If it falls even to $150 now which I think it will, I would buy some and look to collect on remaining airdrops.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
November 04, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
It is much undervalued in my opinion. I am certain of it that in the future Byteball will be one of the top coins which will survive. I think there are a lot of coins and tokens - especially from ICO - which will be worthless in the future. They will implode / explode sometime in 2018 or 2019.

Undervalued coin in my opinion. It's actually at around exactly one tenth of the value of the coin when it was at its all time high. There is no reason why it can't get to 0.1 BTC per coin once again once people learn about its conditional payments and the chatbot.

I think it'll happen once the airdrop is finished. People are afraid that airdrop is going to dilute the supply of GBYTE right now.

I think it is an undervalued coin too !
Right now the price is very low and unfortunately, I'm afraid to see it decline again after next distribution tomorrow.
The price could reach 100$ or 150$
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
November 04, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
Undervalued coin in my opinion. It's actually at around exactly one tenth of the value of the coin when it was at its all time high. There is no reason why it can't get to 0.1 BTC per coin once again once people learn about its conditional payments and the chatbot.

I think it'll happen once the airdrop is finished. People are afraid that airdrop is going to dilute the supply of GBYTE right now.

I think it is an undervalued coin too !
Right now the price is very low and unfortunately, I'm afraid to see it decline again after next distribution tomorrow.
The price could reach 100$ or 150$
legendary
Merit: 1087
November 03, 2017, 07:37:47 PM
I am curious about your opinions.

more dump. i don't know how low it can go but i think people are gonna give it their best shot anyway. it hasn't really fallen all that much compared to other alts recently but this will be an incentive to do so.

i can understand why the dev air dropped but maybe he should call a complete halt to the giveaway aspect. there are a bunch of other things he can try with the remaining gbyte.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 06:09:28 PM
Next distribution will be conducted tomorrow. What do you think what will happen to the price after the distribution?
The increase this time was not as strong as last time. I think it is because of the Bitcoin strength and much money flowed into Bitcoin instead into Byteball investments. So I suppose we will see a dump dow to $150-160 after distribution. I am curious about your opinions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 28, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 04:42:28 PM
Price dumped a lot to a level I would not have been expected. But if price will ONLY keep stable there is the chance to generate profit simply by holding GBYTE because of the 10% holder bonus which will come back in November.

My target for GBYTE in BTC pair is around 0.3. Strong buy imho.

While I also believe that GBYTE is a good buy, I highly doubt it will ever see those numbers again. It dropped a lot and right now it doesn't have a real world use, at all.
to be fair no altcoin has any real world use yet...
i think byteball will survive longterm because of ease of use and extensions. from my experience there is no coin which is faster deposited at bittrex .
legendary
October 28, 2017, 04:37:35 PM
Already 50,000+ GB have changed hands below 0.05 BTC per GB.

that's a very interesting figure.

that's more or less 10% of all current coins and 5% of all that'll ever exist.

i think people regularly forget that there's only 1 million.

i don't have a clue what's gonna happen but it's a system i dig and i'm not getting rid.
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
October 28, 2017, 03:29:12 PM
Do you think that the unfilled buy walls on bittrex indicate that dumping is slowing down? 2000 GB dumped into them yesterday, but 1000s more remain on buyside. Already 50,000+ GB have changed hands below 0.05 BTC per GB.

Bittrex exchange has 48,000 GB on it currently. Most concentrated GB holders such as LISK, Iconomi, and 1LdRcdxfbSnmCYYNdeYpUnztiYzVfBEQeC (53,000 BTC holder) have not sold anything recently.

The high volume is encouraging to me because it shows accumulation of most unwanted bytes is occurring even after price crash (rather than continuous dumping into ever-decreasing price). .03 BTC/GB may be the floor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 12:40:49 PM
Price dumped a lot to a level I would not have been expected. But if price will ONLY keep stable there is the chance to generate profit simply by holding GBYTE because of the 10% holder bonus which will come back in November.

I don't know if I would purchase the coin. The price of GBYTE is merely a distraction due to the updates that will come if the project stays doing the same stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 11, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

Yes, I also think that GBYTE is a gem around 0.003 with 10x potencial. Although it is lacking a specific business model I strongly believe in this project and think a 10x + 30-40% hodler rewards is possible from the current price level as an entry.

Yup, I do remember when it was trading at 0.3x of Bitcoin. The hype surrounding the airdrop took it over there, but the dumps post the airdrop brought it down to earth. It could touch 0.3x again in the future which makes for great profits for those entering at these levels.
legendary
October 11, 2017, 03:52:43 PM
it doesn't have a real world use, at all.

can you point to any coin that does?

it became all about the air drops and maybe it's time to put that side of things to an end.

it's better for the dev to hold back far more to fund his work and external projects. as for the rest of the coins, they should be claimable in a static manner to be picked up any time like a fork.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Yes, I also think that GBYTE is a gem around 0.003 with 10x potencial. Although it is lacking a specific business model I strongly believe in this project and think a 10x + 30-40% hodler rewards is possible from the current price level as an entry.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
October 11, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

While I also believe that GBYTE is a good buy, I highly doubt it will ever see those numbers again. It dropped a lot and right now it doesn't have a real world use, at all.
Pages:
Jump to: