Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 10. (Read 41860 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
September 27, 2017, 01:19:29 PM
Byeball is the same type of technologies with IOTA so I don't think it good to hold tight
Both are DAG based, but they function in a very different way. It's like comparing Litecoin to Monero because they're both PoW.

Also, Byteball is built from scratch.

similiar as bcc is like btc. but that dosnt mean btc not worth of holding. you logic i a bit off course
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
September 27, 2017, 11:50:28 AM
Byeball is the same type of technologies with IOTA so I don't think it good to hold tight

If I understand you correctly, you mean that both coins are not worth holding?
If so, could you explain why?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 12:52:11 PM
Volume climbing again. It's possible that we have seen record levels of inactivity at sub 100k.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 05:30:26 AM
Both are DAG based, but they function in a very different way. It's like comparing Litecoin to Monero because they're both PoW.

Also, Byteball is built from scratch.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 05:26:52 AM
Activity: 40
September 26, 2017, 03:44:47 AM
There is not much smart money in the market right now.

People look at the price, but not at the supply.... Why not contact the exchanges and coinmarketcap.com to change the unit to MB.
Do you guys think that waiting for the smart money will bring more benefits in the long term?
Activity: 74
September 25, 2017, 08:39:10 AM
These drops are temporarily painful, but it's better than seeing the price fall into oblivion after the last full moon.
Activity: 39
September 25, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
I think the issue of low interest has started after distribution schema changes. So, maybe a new and better approach will be implemented later and then price will recover to a better value again.
When the distribution interest rate increased, I wasn't surprised, since Tony stated since the beginning that in the future it would increase for GBYTE holders, and decrease for BTC holders.

The last change, AFAIK, it's a step towards merchant adoption, also not much of a problem. Now, if it changes again... I would be worried.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 06:23:52 AM
I think the issue of low interest has started after distribution schema changes. So, maybe a new and better approach will be implemented later and then price will recover to a better value again.
Activity: 77
September 25, 2017, 05:27:23 AM
Low volume means that there is not a lot of interest around byteball.
-snip-
That's probably true. Part of it is because very few people know about the underlying technology of Byteball, which means we need a better marketing plan.

Another reason is because it's only listed on a few exchanges, which means we have to contact the big ones. But chances of success are greater if we contact them after the coins are distributed.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 10:34:28 AM
I am HODLing. This coin has a lot going for it. It just takes some time to settle and grow after a super run up the last year. This is not the end but the beginning.
I'm holding my coins too, it's dropped 80% already, I don't need to cash out the remaining 20%, so I'll hold and see where Tony's road leads.

Apart from the price drop, the trade volume has dropped a lot too. It used to be $10M per day around the airdrop and $1M per day the rest of the month. Now, it's down to $100k daily volume only. I'm not sure what that means in terms of price development, but if I dare to speculate: a relatively small buy or sale order can have a big influence on the price now.

Low volume means that there is not a lot of interest around byteball.
Price can and will be manipulated now very easily. BEFORE next airdrop we should see rise as usual. But not sure if skipping next month airdrop was wise idea.
BB can loose even more interested people because:
a. we have no visibility anywhere and this will not change.
b. rules are changed already twice

In my eyes mistake was giving away without limits gb to xchanges, iconomi etc.

Basically rich are now richer.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 24, 2017, 09:14:19 AM
I am HODLing. This coin has a lot going for it. It just takes some time to settle and grow after a super run up the last year. This is not the end but the beginning.
I'm holding my coins too, it's dropped 80% already, I don't need to cash out the remaining 20%, so I'll hold and see where Tony's road leads.

Apart from the price drop, the trade volume has dropped a lot too. It used to be $10M per day around the airdrop and $1M per day the rest of the month. Now, it's down to $100k daily volume only. I'm not sure what that means in terms of price development, but if I dare to speculate: a relatively small buy or sale order can have a big influence on the price now.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 07:46:24 AM
I expect the Byteball price will rise 1-2 or days before the next 10% airdrop bonus for hodlers will be paid. Have bought in at 0.055. Target at least. 0.35.

Target based on what please?

Please let me know your calculation.

thanks,.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2017, 05:23:51 PM
Why is GBYTE drops? I don't understand. They changed the distribution system, made it fairer, the project is actively developed but the price still goes down. Why?
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
September 23, 2017, 05:17:06 PM
Gbyte has a very attractive wallet app, good network structure and fair distribution. So I hodl this, although the price is funny low and reflects lack of marketing, I guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 05:16:25 PM
I expect the Byteball price will rise 1-2 or days before the next 10% airdrop bonus for hodlers will be paid. Have bought in at 0.055. Target at least. 0.35.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 23, 2017, 04:54:55 PM
I am very sure that we see the bottom here. I personally believe in Tony and the Byteball team. Risk / reward is perfect at the current price level. My target is 0.3.

I totally agree with this opinion!
I hold Gbyte already for many months because I believe Tony and i believe in Byteball's project !!
Right now the price is very cheap
Activity: 349
Merit: 132
September 23, 2017, 03:58:20 PM
How do you think when it will coast 0.2 btc again ?
I think on Nov 2, 2017 (2 days before next distro)  Wink
now is a good time for buy!
Activity: 504
September 22, 2017, 02:06:36 PM
How do you think when it will coast 0.2 btc again ?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
September 22, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: