Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 9. (Read 41860 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 03:07:22 PM
Price dumped a lot to a level I would not have been expected. But if price will ONLY keep stable there is the chance to generate profit simply by holding GBYTE because of the 10% holder bonus which will come back in November.

My target for GBYTE in BTC pair is around 0.3. Strong buy imho.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 02:09:34 PM
FYI for those of you who dont know Most all the alt coins have dropped a good 20-40% in the last week or so because of the upcoming BTC fork.  People are dumping alts to buy btc and get free BTC gold coin.  I have been taking advantage of this and buying my favorite alts for dirt cheap. 
Activity: 238
October 11, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Im fairly new here and very new to GBYTE.    Seems to me like it would be a good time to buy isnt it ?  I just grabbed 8 @ $178 each.

Do you guys realistically believe it could hit the $400+ mark again ?  I can HODL so that isnt a problem.  I'm an alt junkie with over 60 coins in my portfolio. Shocked  Maybe only half any decent amount of.  
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 02:35:40 AM
Personally, i believe GBYTE is one of very few promissing projects and has unique feature among thousands of crypto space. Also like its fair distribution and devs like tony working hard. However, that distribution causes the trouble on its price. Not sure who is selling bytes in such cheap price, but probably someone who got it for free doesn't care about its price.
Activity: 34
October 08, 2017, 02:28:10 AM
I think Byteball will rise after the fork of Bitcoin...

but I think that byteball will grow only after all the airdrops run out. only then demand exceeds supply
I would completely agree with you if there was no working product, but the potential for increasing demand is already there.

Yes, you're right, but still, once a month a pile of coins is distributed for free - it can not be good for the price
Without having Bytes you don't get those coins... but yeah, airdrops come with the risk of huge sell-offs
Totally agree with you guys... I really want devs to use rest of bytes for other purpose...
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 01:16:28 AM

but I think that byteball will grow only after all the airdrops run out. only then demand exceeds supply
I would completely agree with you if there was no working product, but the potential for increasing demand is already there.

Yes, you're right, but still, once a month a pile of coins is distributed for free - it can not be good for the price
Without having Bytes you don't get those coins... but yeah, airdrops come with the risk of huge sell-offs
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 07, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

Activity: 74
October 07, 2017, 01:02:37 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 07, 2017, 12:48:03 AM

Activity: 169
October 06, 2017, 08:05:00 AM
Byteball is a solid project with good technology behind and good development as well, but I'm quite unsure if it can grow much before the airdrop is finished. There's just too many coins coming to the market every month.
Activity: 490
October 06, 2017, 04:29:42 AM
I think that the coin will fall until the end of the month. In November there should be a distribution, and the people will slowly buy it and the price will grow. But growth will not be significant. And I doubt it will block my 50% loss
Activity: 52
October 06, 2017, 03:38:39 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 06, 2017, 03:23:51 AM
It seems to me that ByteBall reached its lower value and now is the time to buy a couple coins
Activity: 294
October 06, 2017, 02:12:28 AM
I don't understand what caused such a fall in prices. We failed terribly in recent months. When to start growth?
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
October 06, 2017, 12:34:18 AM
Not holding very well against USD. Are we going to see the MB at 10 cents? Sounds too good to be true.
I guess you can't buy it with USD yet, I see only GBYTE/BTC market.
Activity: 39
October 06, 2017, 12:07:30 AM
Not holding very well against USD. Are we going to see the MB at 10 cents? Sounds too good to be true.
Activity: 358
October 03, 2017, 11:00:24 PM
It should bounce somewhere around here. The wallet is so much better than IOTA and it only has such a small valuation. The issue is that people didn't pay anything to get their byteball, so it's easy for them to dump it at any price. As airdrops get less profitable, this will change.
Activity: 57
October 03, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Byteball is one of the interesting an best coins with an airdrop concept out there. I think it will grow up in the next couple of months.
Well, to be an alternative legal system based on smart contracts, it could not be an illegal security, like ICOs.
Activity: 459
October 03, 2017, 05:40:24 PM
Byteball is one of the interesting an best coins with an airdrop concept out there. I think it will grow up in the next couple of months.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2017, 04:52:13 PM
Byteball is still a nice thing maybe, but no one knows so buy it or not its your own thing no one can take risk out of the market so easily good night folks
Pages:
Jump to: