Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 29. (Read 115265 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I think Jurgen Klopp, currently trainer of Borussia Dortmund, will be a great addition for Arsenal. He said he would love to work in England.

He is not coming. I know loyalty means nothing in football these days but he is one I believe on his word. He just signed a new contract and says he will stay.

Never going to happen, but I think Benitez would be the ideal candidate right now. His contract expires after this season and he is keen to come back as his family resides in Liverpool. He is also somebody who tightens up a team and improves them defensively which is Arsenal's main problem now.

Signing a new contract mostly doesn't mean that much, and especially when Dortmund is just a few points above relegation spots.

Currently Frank De Boer from Ajax FC is going to leave after this season, he might join Tottenham, but Arsenal would be a better choise.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
I think Jurgen Klopp, currently trainer of Borussia Dortmund, will be a great addition for Arsenal. He said he would love to work in England.

He is not coming. I know loyalty means nothing in football these days but he is one I believe on his word. He just signed a new contract and says he will stay.

Never going to happen, but I think Benitez would be the ideal candidate right now. His contract expires after this season and he is keen to come back as his family resides in Liverpool. He is also somebody who tightens up a team and improves them defensively which is Arsenal's main problem now.
legendary
Wenger needs to go now. He has done brilliantly to keep Arsenal afloat when they were in debt, but now he is just dragging them down. They are being consistently beaten by the top sides, and today's performance was pathetic.

Arsenal have lots of funds and a good team. A good manager backed properly can do wonders.

ManUtd got three very important points, they sit on spot four now  Grin

Arsenal plays the best football in England, but every year it's the same. Great football, no important prizes.

legendary
Wenger needs to go now. He has done brilliantly to keep Arsenal afloat when they were in debt, but now he is just dragging them down. They are being consistently beaten by the top sides, and today's performance was pathetic.

Arsenal have lots of funds and a good team. A good manager backed properly can do wonders.
legendary
Yes this weekend Italian city derby.
Milan Inter
I will enjoy this match and hope but hard to happen to Inter win but not this time.
They are in bad shape and only win will give then some hope.

Italian league is falling behind in a fast tempo, it's sad to see once so great teams don't even stand a chance against the current world top.

Bayern Munchen, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea <-> Huge gap <-> Dortmund, PSG, etc...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
After week of break we are back to some good football.
Will watch some interesting matches for this weekend.
Any good suggestion
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Yes this weekend Italian city derby.
Milan Inter
I will enjoy this match and hope but hard to happen to Inter win but not this time.
They are in bad shape and only win will give then some hope.
legendary
Volkan Demirel Turkey keeper voluntarily gave his spot to the other keeper because he didn't want to play in the Turk Telekom Arena.

Why?

Because he has some mental problems. Nobody loves him and other sick bastard named Emre Belözoğlu. They need to be in jail for racist/fascist/provocative behavior.

Never seen two clubs literally hate each other that much as with Fenerbahce and Galatasaray.

Arsenal - ManUtd this weekend, great match for sure! I really hope to see Falcao back on the pitch, perhaps in the second half he will get some play time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange
Volkan Demirel Turkey keeper voluntarily gave his spot to the other keeper because he didn't want to play in the Turk Telekom Arena.

Why?

Because he has some mental problems. Nobody loves him and other sick bastard named Emre Belözoğlu. They need to be in jail for racist/fascist/provocative behavior.
legendary
Sturridge injured again. he will probably be ready to play next summer Roll Eyes
Rodgers screwed up massively by not getting a class forward in.

Why?
legendary

Very important match and the first keeper refused to play.....  Roll Eyes

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Kovac will set the defensive variant as against the Bulgarians.
But the problem is who will come in and who will get out.

and Daniel,
update your signature Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9462247
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Tonight, just in a hour, Italy and Croatia will play.
B team of Croatia played very well with Argentina a few days ago.
I'm very interested now how A team of Croatia will play with Italy.
Italy will play without a few very important players so I think that Croatia have very good chance for good result.
Activity: 292
After some shitty matches finally a decent match between Italy - Croatia, looking forward to it. I think it will be 2-1  Smiley

I don't like these qualifications, so many shit teams. Germany VS Gibraltar.... REALLY???

We need to give a chance to everyone Wink
legendary
After some shitty matches finally a decent match between Italy - Croatia, looking forward to it. I think it will be 2-1  Smiley

I don't like these qualifications, so many shit teams. Germany VS Gibraltar.... REALLY???
legendary
The FA FIFA spat is getting quite juicy. Its funny how the FA came up well short to the Qataris and Russia in corruption and bribing. They even failed to destroy their computers like those Russians Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Lol, Argentina only won 2-1 against Croatia B team. The funniest thing is that they scored first goal after handball and the second one from penalty.

Argentina still seems lost, by the end of World Cup

They still want Messi to play as false 9 but he no longer is the same player he was before when Guardiola put him there some years ago.  Messi needs to get back to the right flank where he has space.
He needs to start working for the team again. Under Guardiola he and the whole team pressed like maniacs.

With regards to Barça, think it's more a case of he could do exactly this same type of game when he was 5 years younger and more explosive and get tons of goals and win the game for his team.  Nowadays his body is different so he basically has to change his game. Most top athletes go through this in one moment or another, and it's happening now for Messi. The current Messi should not play in the middle and if he does he can't dribble past 5 guys like before. Time to adapt or die.
I dont think so, he is 27 now, he should be or close to hise prime. It just seems like he doesnt have the fire anymore sometimes, I mean he has won everything with Barca multiple times. Something similiar happend to Ronaldinho, but Messi isn't anywhere close to that point yet, he is still arguably the second best in the world.
Activity: 350
Lol, Argentina only won 2-1 against Croatia B team. The funniest thing is that they scored first goal after handball and the second one from penalty.

They still want Messi to play as false 9 but he no longer is the same player he was before when Guardiola put him there some years ago.  Messi needs to get back to the right flank where he has space.
He needs to start working for the team again. Under Guardiola he and the whole team pressed like maniacs.

There was a big difference between an Argentine team that can all be starters, against Croatia, with many alternatives.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: