Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 28. (Read 115265 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice games last night.
Arsenal passed this is good one of team i really like to watch.

Also again big disappointment from Liverpool but this became normal for them i think.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Some nice matches were last night but some team really disappointed me.
Nice to see that all team were good in scoring but keeper ware bad almost all goal scored from goalkeeper area this is said for keeper.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Very interesting day for Liverpool, they must win today, and Real Madrid can help them by beating Basel.

Liverpool can save their shitty season by qualifying for Champions League.

They are not going through unless Rodgers learns. Either he has gone blind, or he is too afraid to drop the likes of Gerrard, Skrtel and Johnson.

Great performance by Aguero yesterday. I thought City's campaign was over but theres a new twist now.

The players Liverpool have bought don't add anything to the team. Gerard should go to New York City FC to fill his pockets.

They can't even beat Ludogorets..... Says enough.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Very interesting day for Liverpool, they must win today, and Real Madrid can help them by beating Basel.

They are not going through unless Rodgers learns. Either he has gone blind, or he is too afraid to drop the likes of Gerrard, Skrtel and Johnson.

Great performance by Aguero yesterday. I thought City's campaign was over but theres a new twist now.
legendary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Go MNC they won but lucky win.
Was good game hope some tonight match will be same
Great game nice MNC you won in last minute.
Man what a game enjoyed every minute of the match.

Hope something similar tonight.
legendary
Nice messi was scores and name to be remember by. GJ for being best scorer in Champion league.

I was very disappointment when bayern lost in such lame effort but this is football and we all like it cuz of it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Can't believe Manchester City was able to pull out the victory in the finals minutes. Aguero you crazy bastard
legendary
Let's see if Manchester City is able to give Bayern a difficult match.

They really need 3 points, and nothing less than that. Otherwise it's bye bye Champions League.

That was quite a nice match mate!

Yeah a good one, they had also luck with AS Roma, they couldn't win in Russia.

But again, the quality difference was huge, even with 10 players Bayern could have won that game. Aguero was the big man on City side.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

They really need 3 points, and nothing less than that. Otherwise it's bye bye Champions League.

That was quite a nice match mate!
legendary

Little chance to beat Bayern in my opinion, too poor form at this moment. Unfortunately next time bye bye in the group stage Sad

If they lose this match, they might not even see Europa League  Cheesy

Last qualification match is against AS Roma in Italy. So much money invested and such poor results.
legendary

Big 3 in spain are on the move glad to see them win matches and hope to see them involved in championship run.
But sevilla was disappointing with barsa this weekend.
legendary
Liverpool lose is big disappointment for me personally.
Fist was MNU now its liverpool this is going bad.

Hope to see them go for some spot that will play next year in some europe competition.

legendary
Liverpool is just not interested in finishing high, that's all  Cheesy

What a difference with previous season, they can't seem to perform without Suarez.

Next matches for Liverpool are what seems "easy" but in their current form they might actually struggle to win.

Its both Sturridge and Suarez. Sanchez would have made a difference, just see how he has been dragging Arsenal this season.

Sanchez is a fantastic player, the star of the team, and even better than Ozil.

Liverpool don't seem to know what they are doing at the moment, no leadership, no creativity, nothing.

They need a star player, but not sure if they are willing/able to spend 40 to 50 million on a player.
legendary

What a difference with previous season, they can't seem to perform without Suarez.

Next matches for Liverpool are what seems "easy" but in their current form they might actually struggle to win.

Its both Sturridge and Suarez. Sanchez would have made a difference, just see how he has been dragging Arsenal this season.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy

GO LIONS!
legendary
Oh Rodgers, he has to sort this out soon otherwise its curtains for him. Carragher was right, the team is easily bullied.

Milan derby on right now. Just seeing the lineups and thinking what they were 5 years before is enough to make any football lover cry.
Pages:
Jump to: