Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 3. (Read 115262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I would love to see Arsenal win this year's title. I am a big fan, but there are a lot of matches to be played until the season is over. So i keep my fingers crossed for Arsenal Smiley))

If they can also beat Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool the way they trashed Manchester United, then they will surely win.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Next FIFA CHIEF Ronaldo?

I saw the debacle, and the confusion among the sponsors. it's quite sad to see a sport being trashed.

Solution:

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (locally: [ʁoˈnawðu ˈlwiʒ nɐˈzaɾju dʒ ˈɫĩmɐ]; born 18 September 1976[2]) commonly known as Ronaldo, is a retired Brazilian footballer. Popularly dubbed "the phenomenon", he is considered by experts and fans to be one of the greatest football players of all time.

100% agreement? (the christiano has manicure, and the "messi" is too small, the zidane... too violent Cheesy).

so opinions? it's about the great next event... Sad

it would be great to see him i loved him as player but injuries did the job for him at end of carrier
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would love to see Arsenal win this year's title. I am a big fan, but there are a lot of matches to be played until the season is over. So i keep my fingers crossed for Arsenal Smiley))
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Next FIFA CHIEF Ronaldo?

I saw the debacle, and the confusion among the sponsors. it's quite sad to see a sport being trashed.

Solution:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Ronaldo-14-05-2013.jpg

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (locally: [ʁoˈnawðu ˈlwiʒ nɐˈzaɾju dʒ ˈɫĩmɐ]; born 18 September 1976[2]) commonly known as Ronaldo, is a retired Brazilian footballer. Popularly dubbed "the phenomenon", he is considered by experts and fans to be one of the greatest football players of all time.

100% agreement? (the christiano has manicure, and the "messi" is too small, the zidane... too violent Cheesy).

so opinions? it's about the great next event... Sad
legendary
national group stage are on two match day are coming from tomorrow and in next six days
hope to see some interesting matches
legendary
this was awesome weekend with football matches arsenal win over MNU Barcelona lost real madrid played draw with atletico.
this was really good weekend

Arsenal made United look like an amateur team the first half, they couldn't do anything. Now you once again see that Depay and Blind can't keep up at this level.

watched this match and i regret that i didnt place bet on arsenal and play win plus 3+ goal cuz i knew that they will win and i expected lots of goals
legendary
this was awesome weekend with football matches arsenal win over MNU Barcelona lost real madrid played draw with atletico.

Arsenal made United look like an amateur team the first half, they couldn't do anything. Now you once again see that Depay and Blind can't keep up at this level.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Rodgers goes
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195175-liverpool-fc-part-company-with-brendan-rodgers

The bloke had to go. It is a shame and I feel bad but he was out of his depth. I hope he gets a good job soon. Sunderland may be an option, no one expects them to survive so it is a risk free post with huge upside.
I'm giving mourinho a month, if he doesnt start winning he will have to go
legendary
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Rodgers goes
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195175-liverpool-fc-part-company-with-brendan-rodgers

The bloke had to go. It is a shame and I feel bad but he was out of his depth. I hope he gets a good job soon. Sunderland may be an option, no one expects them to survive so it is a risk free post with huge upside.
legendary
I really can't believe Man U are now top of the table. Even Van Gaal said they won't be winning the title earlier in the season but that seems to have changed.

Mourinho said similar things last year when Chelsea looked almost certain to win the Premier League. Van Gaal was presumably just taking pressure off the players by lowering the expectations for the team in the public eye. It doesn't mean that within the club that the players are not expected to win the title.

Their next game is against Arsenal. I do believe Arsenal has a better team and better overal quality. If Utd can beat Arsenal with effective football then they will have a decent chance to win the BPL. Chelsea is pure trash at the moment. If they don't get over these bad results, they will probably have another bad weekend next week against Southampton. We'll see.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal lost tonight in their Champions League games and with that it makes both teams seem like less convincing title contenders. It's not exactly a solid indication of Premier League performance, but especially in Chelsea's case it shows a consistent decline in form and further exposes their defensive frailties. Pure trash accurately explains them at the minute. I'll wait and see Utd's result tomorrow to see how they play before predicting how the game at the weekend with Arsenal will shape up.

Chelsea not able to win from Porto and Arsenal not able to win from Olympiakos is quite sad to see. Especially as a lot people find that the BPL is the toughest league in the world, which I tend to agree with.

But as soon as Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool face Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich they get trashed like amateur teams. I really hope Man Utd can put a good result together against Wolfsburg. I predict a boring draw.
legendary
what is with Chelsea they lost two game in row first in premiership now in championship league
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I really can't believe Man U are now top of the table. Even Van Gaal said they won't be winning the title earlier in the season but that seems to have changed.

Mourinho said similar things last year when Chelsea looked almost certain to win the Premier League. Van Gaal was presumably just taking pressure off the players by lowering the expectations for the team in the public eye. It doesn't mean that within the club that the players are not expected to win the title.

Their next game is against Arsenal. I do believe Arsenal has a better team and better overal quality. If Utd can beat Arsenal with effective football then they will have a decent chance to win the BPL. Chelsea is pure trash at the moment. If they don't get over these bad results, they will probably have another bad weekend next week against Southampton. We'll see.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal lost tonight in their Champions League games and with that it makes both teams seem like less convincing title contenders. It's not exactly a solid indication of Premier League performance, but especially in Chelsea's case it shows a consistent decline in form and further exposes their defensive frailties. Pure trash accurately explains them at the minute. I'll wait and see Utd's result tomorrow to see how they play before predicting how the game at the weekend with Arsenal will shape up.

Activity: 64

I don't think arsenal are that strong a team really but neither are United. I was expecting arsenal to struggle against Leicester but they surprised. None of the big teams have impressed this season really. I'd prefer an underdog like West Ham, Palace or Leicester to do well personally.
legendary
I really can't believe Man U are now top of the table. Even Van Gaal said they won't be winning the title earlier in the season but that seems to have changed. I know its still early days and things will likely chance though but no team has really impressed and City losing 4-1 to Spurs was a shocker. I was actually annoyed Chelsea scraped a draw this weekend from two nill down. Would be fun to see them in the relegation zone.

Activity: 66
You just lost
I really can't believe Man U are now top of the table. Even Van Gaal said they won't be winning the title earlier in the season but that seems to have changed. I know its still early days and things will likely chance though but no team has really impressed and City losing 4-1 to Spurs was a shocker. I was actually annoyed Chelsea scraped a draw this weekend from two nill down. Would be fun to see them in the relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
north london is red!
legendary
West Ham is a giant killer. First they beat Arsenal, Liverpool and now Manchester City. Let's see if they can do it against Chelsea and ManUtd  Cheesy
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think Manchester City will win.
Activity: 210
arsenal may be can win this season.
Pages:
Jump to: