Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 34. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Anyone exited for the Manchester derby? I think it's going to be very close but I'm going 2-1 to City.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
United - Chelsea was a great game, good to see that United made some progress.

Van Persie finally got his important goal, that will boost his confidence for sure.

Chelsea is by far the best team in England at this moment, so a draw is a fantastic result.
a drawn home game with the other team getting a red card is not progress
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Anybody seeing Callejon's miss in Napoli-Atalanta 1-1 draw would think that he had got paid. It was a clearance which any top class defender would have been proud of Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
5 Own Goals Scored in the Same Match as Both Teams Try to Lose
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2247340-5-own-goals-scored-in-the-same-match-as-both-teams-try-to-lose
The above footage comes from Indonesia where a match finished 3-2 with all five of the goals being own goals.
However, this was no accident, as both teams were reportedly trying to lose the match to avoid an unwanted fixture.
PSS Sleman’s beat PSIS Semarang 3-2 in the match and will now face Pusamania Borneo FC , who, according to 101 Great Goals,  are "a team known to be backed by the Indonesian mafia."

What about the Nigerian Mafia?

A club in Nigeria managed to win with 76-0  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
5 Own Goals Scored in the Same Match as Both Teams Try to Lose
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2247340-5-own-goals-scored-in-the-same-match-as-both-teams-try-to-lose
The above footage comes from Indonesia where a match finished 3-2 with all five of the goals being own goals.
However, this was no accident, as both teams were reportedly trying to lose the match to avoid an unwanted fixture.
PSS Sleman’s beat PSIS Semarang 3-2 in the match and will now face Pusamania Borneo FC , who, according to 101 Great Goals,  are "a team known to be backed by the Indonesian mafia."
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Standard Liege
legendary

Van Persie finally got his important goal, that will boost his confidence for sure.

Chelsea is by far the best team in England at this moment, so a draw is a fantastic result.

You know what, All due respect for the way that united played. But to be honest, the ref messed the game up. Firstly, you should know that in big fixtures like this, there are going to be some hard tackles. You cant start throwing out yellow cards for every little incident. He lost control of the game, and united players (particularly di maria) noticed this and started drawing fouls. Also, the crowd got into the refs head, he made some terrible calls, and I believe it is because he was influenced by the crowd. So unfortunately he kind of ruined what was otherwise a great game of football.

All that being said, I think based on the performance of both teams, a draw was a fitting result. So congrats Manchester united, maybe you could make top 4 after all.

Referees can make or break a match, but the draw as result was for both teams a fair result.

Some referees are throwing with cards, and some like to keep the match going without them. One time it will benefit the home team, other time the away team.

If an English referee is set on a match between Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid, I think you will see at least two or three red cards, where in Spain they only get a yellow card in the worst case.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

You know what, All due respect for the way that united played. But to be honest, the ref messed the game up. Firstly, you should know that in big fixtures like this, there are going to be some hard tackles. You cant start throwing out yellow cards for every little incident. He lost control of the game, and united players (particularly di maria) noticed this and started drawing fouls. Also, the crowd got into the refs head, he made some terrible calls, and I believe it is because he was influenced by the crowd. So unfortunately he kind of ruined what was otherwise a great game of football.

All that being said, I think based on the performance of both teams, a draw was a fitting result. So congrats Manchester united, maybe you could make top 4 after all.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Barça
Not quite a dream debut for Suarez

Great game!
Modric was perfect, 40 accurate passing the football, no wrong, and Ronaldo showed one more time, he is better player than Messi at this time.
It seems that Real had the better football shopping this summer Smiley
legendary
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Barça

He was out for such a long time, you can't expect him to outperform anyone.

Finally Barca knows where it stands, against easy teams they can win with a clean sheet, but against real teams they have a hard time.

If Sevilla wins today, they will get the same amount of points as Barca, very interesting.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Barça
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
go 49ers!  Smiley
Dude, this topic is about football, not handegg. Wink
Activity: 54
go 49ers!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
wanna bet? Grin

I already bet every Beşiktaş game and won a lot of money. It's more profitable than long term bets. Wink

Will bet you a BTC that Besiktas will NOT win the Europa League.

Anybody saw the El Clasico? Real Madrid looking imperious at the moment. Do not think Atletico can repeat their heroics this season.
legendary
Dortmund is by far the best team in their Champions League group, but they once again lost in the Bundesliga...

What's up with them? Hope they will start with winning very soon, they have a great squad.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Did you see Lamela's first goal? that was fantastic. I've never seen a goal like that.
Activity: 56
go 49ers!!  Cheesy
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
wanna bet? Grin

I already bet every Beşiktaş game and won a lot of money. It's more profitable than long term bets. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Beşiktaş is going to win both Turkish League and Europe League. Wink

Not a chance, teams like Man City are going to drop down. Besides traditionally the Spanish teams or Porto, Benfica are very strong in this competition.

You'll see. Smiley

wanna bet? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: