Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 38. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The international break is so boring. I do not care much for the national teams. Frankly I would like to see England lose if it means our players come back uninjured.

The Wenger push on The Twattish One was fun, if only his team had a spine.

I hate international break too. I can't stand watching my national team playing because they play like shit despite having players from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid. Wolfsburg and so on. And our national team manager is not what everybody expected.

Croatia? Whats the problem with the manager? I admist I have not followed them, except notice that Lovren got injured,

I remember there is some wonderkid playing in Inter (Kovacic, I think).

We don't create almost any chances for Mandžukić, we only defend and keep possession. We don't have any created opportunities, there is no organisation in our game despite having players like Modrić and Rakitić and even our defending looks shaky. And we played against Bulgaria which is not strong team at all.

Only thing we can be happy about is that our country produces lots of wonderkids. We'll see what will they be like in future, but Kovačić is already great player despite having lot of space for improvement.

Van Persie needs to change his attitude otherwise he will be replaced very soon in ManUtd.

What he did to Huntelaar yesterday is not something you expect from a worldclass player, and especially not from the captain.

What did RvP do?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Van Persie needs to change his attitude otherwise he will be replaced very soon in ManUtd.

What he did to Huntelaar yesterday is not something you expect from a worldclass player, and especially not from the captain.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
The Netherlands league poll is up and PSV is leading with all votes.

I don't like national game breaks, too. I hope this time passes quick and we see some league action again.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
The international break is so boring. I do not care much for the national teams. Frankly I would like to see England lose if it means our players come back uninjured.

I hate international break too. I can't stand watching my national team playing because they play like shit despite having players from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid. Wolfsburg and so on. And our national team manager is not what everybody expected.

Croatia? Whats the problem with the manager? I admist I have not followed them, except notice that Lovren got injured,

I remember there is some wonderkid playing in Inter (Kovacic, I think).
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

legendary
Voted for PSV as well, they have a great team, let's see if they can do it.

Turkey has still not even won a single point, very disappointing in what can be seen an easy pool.
Activity: 392
PSV will win The Netherlands league.
No competition for them as they are going alone in this league
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
PSV will win The Netherlands league.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Question:   Which team will win France League?
Bordeaux   - 0 (0%)
Marseille   - 2 (13.3%)
Lille   - 0 (0%)
Lyon   - 0 (0%)
Paris Saint-Germain   - 12 (80%)
Other   - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
suarez would be available by the end of this month... it would be interesting to see if he improves as messi and neymar have said
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
Messi is a lazy ass player not willing to help the team with defending, this is his downside.

You expect the best forward in whole history to defend? Is this a joke? That would be a waste of energy.

Exactly, he belongs in the opposite end of the pitch, but your claim is not exactly true anyway. I haven't seen any of his recent games but he seemed to get back to do some defending when it was needed in the World Cup.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
*Bitcoin Betting*
I am currently watching the Viera-Keane Rivalry
legendary
Messi is a lazy ass player not willing to help the team with defending, this is his downside.

You expect the best forward in whole history to defend? Is this a joke? That would be a waste of energy.

Every player should work for the team when needed, look at Ronaldo, Bale, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, etc.

They all are willing to help, and they do. It's not a waste of energy, the team goes first.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
If you had a choice between the world's best duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale or Lionel Messi and Neymar, who would you pick?

I will always choose Ronaldo and Bale as they are amazing, especially Ronaldo.

Neymar is a thin sheet of paper, if you only look at him he will get injured or dive.

Ronaldo is more mature in his way of playing, and he always helps with defending when needed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
☯YIN YANG KING☯
If you had a choice between the world's best duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale or Lionel Messi and Neymar, who would you pick?

Hmmmmmm I would choose Ronaldo and Bale. Messi and Neymar is a bit lame in the attack.
Activity: 938
i prefer choose Ronaldo and Bale
No one can stop them
fast and furious Smiley
Activity: 910
legendary
Going to be an exiting time for Barcelona and Espanyol as Catalonia and Spain perhaps will part ways.

That means that Barcelona and Espanyol will be removed from Spanish League.
Why they are removing from Spanish League whats going to happen with these 2 teams please give some more information about this or any link

He think if Catalonia part ways with Spain, Catalan teams won't play in La Liga. I don't think that's gonna happen.

I also don't think they will kick Barca and Espanyol out, but it is possible.

Here is a link, and don't worry it is safe Smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2784022/Barcelona-leave-La-Liga-Catalonia-breaks-Spain.html
Pages:
Jump to: