Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 36. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Its a game where play with your ball using your foot. Hence football.

Barca looks good, Suarez coming in may actually harm them by breaking it up.

lol.. Suarez really is a good player in terms of blending in with a new team's chemistry. Suarez is a finisher and not a playmaker, its either he makes an impact by scoring or a flop transfer decision because he cant finish. there is no way that will break barca's chemistry.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
Dortmund is looking very bad, Bayern will lead the league without any trouble again.
Barca is going well, they still didn't concede a goal.
Today Galatasaray won against Fenerbahçe. It's okay for Beşiktaş, because Fenerbahçe is better competitor. I think Beşiktaş will win against Sivasspor easily and stay on top.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Its a game where play with your ball using your foot. Hence football.

Barca looks good, Suarez coming in may actually harm them by breaking it up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Perhaps a better idea to change the title in "General Soccer Discussion" to keep American Football fans away from this thread.

I really hate to use the word soccer as an European, but in this case it can't do much harm.

We are talking about football here. Who made the term "soccer" is stupid. There is only one football game as sport. American football isn't even playing with foot.

Yeah  Grin

Damn, what's up with Dortmund, they can't seem to work as team while not much has changed.

I think we can congratulate Bayern already....

yes i always upset pick dortmund cage away always lose in one month backward
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Perhaps a better idea to change the title in "General Soccer Discussion" to keep American Football fans away from this thread.

I really hate to use the word soccer as an European, but in this case it can't do much harm.

We are talking about football here. Who made the term "soccer" is stupid. There is only one football game as sport. American football isn't even playing with foot.

Yeah  Grin

Damn, what's up with Dortmund, they can't seem to work as team while not much has changed.

I think we can congratulate Bayern already....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
What do you think about Pep wanting to manage Man U? Hmmmmm... Pep should be managing Man U for me, he is the next big thing after Fergie. He didnt spend a lot when he was in Barcelona. Didnt spend a lot when he went to Bayern. LVG just spent millions for Falcao and Di Maria.

Pep is a good coach but if LVG can turn the club around and win the league in the next year or so then it doesn't really matter
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What do you think about Pep wanting to manage Man U? Hmmmmm... Pep should be managing Man U for me, he is the next big thing after Fergie. He didnt spend a lot when he was in Barcelona. Didnt spend a lot when he went to Bayern. LVG just spent millions for Falcao and Di Maria.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I should've open this thread as self-moderated. Trolls invaded. Angry

Hey it says "general football discussion" ...
legendary
Activity: 1554
I should've open this thread as self-moderated. Trolls invaded. Angry
Activity: 252

This is handegg, not football!

LOL, good one.

Something I've never understood: how can you guys sit through an entire soccer game knowing there's an outside world and other choices you could be making with your time?

Grin

isolation.  jupiter and mars.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

This is handegg, not football!

LOL, good one.

Something I've never understood: how can you guys sit through an entire soccer game knowing there's an outside world and other choices you could be making with your time?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Anybody followed the Serbia Kosovo match? Pure comedy, though I doubt the participants will see it that way Grin

UEFA really made big mistake when they allowed Albania and Serbia to play in the same group.
If they could separate Russia and Georgia, or Spain and Gibraltar, they should also separate Serbia and Albania.
Tension between Serbs and Albanians is so high that this event didn't surprise me.

Sorry to see this on the match, but like u said this shouldnt allowed to happen especially that UEFA can do what they want.
This isnt the first time and wont be the last.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Anybody followed the Serbia Kosovo match? Pure comedy, though I doubt the participants will see it that way Grin

UEFA really made big mistake when they allowed Albania and Serbia to play in the same group.
If they could separate Russia and Georgia, or Spain and Gibraltar, they should also separate Serbia and Albania.
Tension between Serbs and Albanians is so high that this event didn't surprise me.

legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me

Are there any Liverpool fans out here?

BTCBTC YNWA BTCBTC

If I run across one here I will let you know.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The international break is so boring. I do not care much for the national teams. Frankly I would like to see England lose if it means our players come back uninjured.

The Wenger push on The Twattish One was fun, if only his team had a spine.

I hate international break too. I can't stand watching my national team playing because they play like shit despite having players from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid. Wolfsburg and so on. And our national team manager is not what everybody expected.

Croatia played great game on Monday (6-0 victory) so I see improvements in the national team.
I think we should give more time to the team and team manager.
You can't build very good team in short time.

6-0 win was great and it gives hope for upcoming matches, but I still can't shake off the felling that we should be winning matches against teams like Bulgaria with ease.
legendary
Can't wait to see Neymar, Suarez and Messi together in one team  Grin Killer front!

I once will visit a match in Camp Nou, let's see if this Barcelona can book successes.
Activity: 392
PL beat GER pretty nice Smiley
Ireland play Draw at Germans home which is more pretty nice  Cheesy
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Lionel Messi scored twice as Argentina beat Hong Kong 7-0 in a friendly at the Hong Kong Stadium.While Neymar scored all four goals as Brazil ease to a 4-0 win over Japan in Singapore.
Pages:
Jump to: