Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 37. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
The international break is so boring. I do not care much for the national teams. Frankly I would like to see England lose if it means our players come back uninjured.

The Wenger push on The Twattish One was fun, if only his team had a spine.

I hate international break too. I can't stand watching my national team playing because they play like shit despite having players from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid. Wolfsburg and so on. And our national team manager is not what everybody expected.

Croatia played great game on Monday (6-0 victory) so I see improvements in the national team.
I think we should give more time to the team and team manager.
You can't build very good team in short time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
PL beat GER pretty nice Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Iceland achieved a magnificent result , beating Holland for the first time in their
history in a Euro 2016 qualifier in Reykjavik
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Biggest disappoinment in Group A of Euro Cup is for sure Netherlands and Turkey, never expected them to perform this like this.

Netherlands players under Guus Hiddink have no motivation, no fun in their game, no team....
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
both messi and ronaldo(argentina & portugal) lost on same day. and also germany lost to poland..... a big win for poland
Some time we have big upsets on a same day and just this happen to these teams all lost on a same day
Activity: 546
I will watch European football while I'm injured. Smiley
I support Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
both messi and ronaldo(argentina & portugal) lost on same day. and also germany lost to poland..... a big win for poland
Activity: 462
Would be a shame if Barca are dropped from la Liga if Catalonia chooses independence
For the record , have Ajax winning the Eredivisie
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
What a weekend what a games.
To many suppress this time.

But this is football and we all like it.

This season all clubs invested a lot $$ in new players (Real, Barcelona, Atletico, ManU, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea....), so Football supporters should enjoy watching all this great soccer games, specially in England and Spain.
Football league champion has been raised to an even higher level, with many more strong teams ready to win the Champions League this year.
Great Football year is ahead of us Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What a weekend what a games.
To many suppress this time.

But this is football and we all like it.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
Are there any Liverpool fans out here?

BTCBTC YNWA BTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
As expected the games were good in qualifying round.
Almost all team done it best some more others less.

That is football.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Van Persie needs to change his attitude otherwise he will be replaced very soon in ManUtd.

What he did to Huntelaar yesterday is not something you expect from a worldclass player, and especially not from the captain.

Replace at Man Utd? They are paying him an insane amount. He would be more than happy to sit on the bench and rack up the free money.

Among the 3 over the hill forward they have got, he is the best. He is also Van Gaal's compatriot so will get the nod.

I don't think they will sell him, but if his performance won't show improvements then he will get replaced to sit on the bench.

Who knows, perhaps Arsenal might bid on him again  Cheesy

Thing is they can not sell him. Past 30 forward, who has only had 2 consecutive injury free seasons in an otherwise injury prone career, with shocking wages; they will not get any buyer able to afford.
Activity: 392
How big of an upset was Poland over Germany to you guys in the qualifier match?

Poland was at home but still to held Germany scoreless and won the game 2-0. Shocking to me.
Its one of biggest upset of current qualification round because even Poland at home but still Germany is very good side
legendary
Van Persie needs to change his attitude otherwise he will be replaced very soon in ManUtd.

What he did to Huntelaar yesterday is not something you expect from a worldclass player, and especially not from the captain.

Replace at Man Utd? They are paying him an insane amount. He would be more than happy to sit on the bench and rack up the free money.

Among the 3 over the hill forward they have got, he is the best. He is also Van Gaal's compatriot so will get the nod.

I don't think they will sell him, but if his performance won't show improvements then he will get replaced to sit on the bench.

Who knows, perhaps Arsenal might bid on him again  Cheesy
Activity: 826
PSV will win it of course!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
How big of an upset was Poland over Germany to you guys in the qualifier match?

Poland was at home but still to held Germany scoreless and won the game 2-0. Shocking to me.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me

Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
That's more than just weird especially from him as a captain Sad
legendary
@ dadaas

RVP should have passed the ball to Huntelaar, but he didn't, which isn't a problem because he's a striker. No problem here.

Huntelaar told him something like "you should pass the ball to me, I was in a much better position"

Then RVP answered with "What! What's your problem!?" And then he put his hand infront of his mount and probably cursed at Huntelaar.

And also after RVP scored the penalty Huntelaar came to celebrate with RVP but RVP totally ignored him, like he wasn't there.

Not what you expect from a captain.
Pages:
Jump to: