Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 50. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 09, 2014, 12:45:49 PM
Can't understand why fans not just keep it civilized, enjoy the matches of your club, drink a beer, and go home.

I just found this on TheGuardian website  Cheesy

'I'm very excited to be joining Manchester, I hope to win a lot of trophies here ... Mr Pellegrini, may I take the blindfold off now?' William Wilson thinks Di María has been tricked.

Neither can I understand it but that's the way it is here and it doesn't seem like it will change soon.

Di Maria knew where he was going Tongue

But true story is about Robinho when he was joining Man City is that he thought he was joining Manchester United. He didn't even knew that club named Manchester City exists Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2014, 11:25:55 AM
Seems like Spain is back on track.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 09, 2014, 10:27:36 AM
Celtic is the only team in the highest league that can win the title, the others don't stand a chance  Cheesy

Rangers will bring some extra power to the Scottish Premier League, not sure how long it will take till they seriously can challenge Celtic.

I heard Dinamo Zagreb fans are pretty HARDCORE  Grin

Fans are hardcore but they are boycotting club's boardroom because they are manipulating whole Croatian football federation, not just Dinamo and that's why there are not so much fans on the stadium during matches.

Can't understand why fans not just keep it civilized, enjoy the matches of your club, drink a beer, and go home.

I just found this on TheGuardian website  Cheesy

'I'm very excited to be joining Manchester, I hope to win a lot of trophies here ... Mr Pellegrini, may I take the blindfold off now?' William Wilson thinks Di María has been tricked.
September 09, 2014, 06:02:52 AM
Celtic is the only team in the highest league that can win the title, the others don't stand a chance  Cheesy

Rangers will bring some extra power to the Scottish Premier League, not sure how long it will take till they seriously can challenge Celtic.

Fans are hardcore but they are boycotting club's boardroom because they are manipulating whole Croatian football federation, not just Dinamo and that's why there are not so much fans on the stadium during matches.
legendary
September 09, 2014, 04:54:42 AM
Welcome suarez to FCB.
But please like humans because Suarez has some problems while playing in humans

Welcome Suarez to Barca. Bye bye Tiki Taka! If the Tiki Taka was not gone yet, it is now  Cheesy

He only cares about himself, he thinks the team has only one player... Luis Suarez  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 02:20:27 AM
Man can it get worse for Portugal they lost on home ground to Albania 0-1.

My luck that i didn't want to bet this game.

XAXA portugal lost again, they are finished i was hoping to see them win this group but now its interesting in this group.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 09, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

LOL

Either Albania is rising to be the next Costa Rica, or Portugal is really in a bad phase. I fear for their classification for WC
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 09, 2014, 12:57:37 AM

Activity: 392
September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM
Welcome suarez to FCB.
But please like humans because Suarez has some problems while playing in humans
legendary
September 08, 2014, 04:28:40 PM

One more year and Rangers FC is back in the Scottish Premier League again, where it belongs.

I really missed the derby mathes between these two clubs. Probably best derby in Football.

Oh, yeah. Those were the days. We must admit that Scottish club football has been weakened because of Rangers being kicked down to 4th league. As a Croatia I must admit that I am a bit bigger fan of Rangers because of Dado Pršo despite the fact that Celtic's fans and Dinamo Zagreb's fans are in huge friendship. (I am from Zagreb and I am Dinamo's fan)

September 08, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

One more year and Rangers FC is back in the Scottish Premier League again, where it belongs.

I really missed the derby mathes between these two clubs. Probably best derby in Football.

Oh, yeah. Those were the days. We must admit that Scottish club football has been weakened because of Rangers being kicked down to 4th league. As a Croatia I must admit that I am a bit bigger fan of Rangers because of Dado Pršo despite the fact that Celtic's fans and Dinamo Zagreb's fans are in huge friendship. (I am from Zagreb and I am Dinamo's fan)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 11:54:31 AM
Welcome suarez to FCB.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 08, 2014, 10:26:16 AM
I've always been a Celtic fan but am looking forward to the Old Firm derbies again in the future.

I've got a free bet to put on the football this weekend and was going to put it on the Barca vs Athetico and Madrid derby. Any suggestions? Hard to say who will win but I'm thinking the games will be close. Thoughts?

Atletico Madrid's weapon is their physical strength, and they can play very dirty. Regarding Barcelona, look at the barca vs atletico derby.

The last 6 matches were five times a draw, and one time a win for Atletico. And each time Barca only managed to score once.

As long as the strong-boys from Atletico side manage to keep Messi away from the ball, I don't see how Barca will win.

I agree with you.
Barcelona need new strategy because their play is outdated and book read.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
September 08, 2014, 10:23:25 AM
I cant vote  Sad
Don't be sad hope you have another chance in near future for casting your vote about EPL winner  Cheesy
Soon my friend! haha
legendary
September 08, 2014, 10:11:48 AM
Aren't Barca playing Bilbao? Or is that what you mean? It's confusing with all the Madrid and Athletic/Atlético teams lol. I'd go for the draws if the odds are good. Always a gamble with gambling though  Cheesy.

Yeah, just checked it now, and you're right.

I thought he was talking about Atletico Madrid  Cheesy

Atletic Bilbao has a decent team, but I'm sure Barca players won't lose a second sleep  Grin

Gambling is gambling, best bet will be a win for Barca. Bwin.com odds are 1.30 for Barca victory.

Odds are 19/1 for both games to draw on Skybet. 5 bet will get you 100. I think one of the games will be a draw but is worth a bet I reckon.

I don't bet anymore, but my most favorite bets were " will both teams score in the match. YES / NO "

And especially in Bulgarian, Ukraine, Greek, Azerbaijan, Ghana, Pakistan, Iran football leagues. Very high odds  Grin
Activity: 315
September 08, 2014, 09:58:55 AM
Aren't Barca playing Bilbao? Or is that what you mean? It's confusing with all the Madrid and Athletic/Atlético teams lol. I'd go for the draws if the odds are good. Always a gamble with gambling though  Cheesy.

Atletic Bilbao has a decent team, but I'm sure Barca players won't lose a second sleep  Grin

Gambling is gambling, best bet will be a win for Barca. Bwin.com odds are 1.30 for Barca victory.

Odds are 19/1 for both games to draw on Skybet. 5 bet will get you 100. I think one of the games will be a draw but is worth a bet I reckon.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 09:55:16 AM

September 08, 2014, 09:31:20 AM
Aren't Barca playing Bilbao? Or is that what you mean? It's confusing with all the Madrid and Athletic/Atlético teams lol. I'd go for the draws if the odds are good. Always a gamble with gambling though  Cheesy.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 09:18:46 AM
I've always been a Celtic fan but am looking forward to the Old Firm derbies again in the future.

I've got a free bet to put on the football this weekend and was going to put it on the Barca vs Athetico and Madrid derby. Any suggestions? Hard to say who will win but I'm thinking the games will be close. Thoughts?

Atletico Madrid's weapon is their physical strength, and they can play very dirty. Regarding Barcelona, look at the barca vs atletico derby.

The last 6 matches were five times a draw, and one time a win for Atletico. And each time Barca only managed to score once.

As long as the strong-boys from Atletico side manage to keep Messi away from the ball, I don't see how Barca will win.

September 08, 2014, 09:16:44 AM
Turkish poll isn't really interesting I think. Only 6 votes so far...

Probably because not that many people are that familiar with Turkish teams. I can only name a couple of the big ones.
Pages:
Jump to: