Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 53. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 01, 2014, 03:57:26 PM
Van Gaal needs some time, I'm sure he will bring Utd back to Champions league.

I doubt it. I think the manager has little to do with the teams performance... that's just down to the players.

The manager is there to implement his system, and make sure every player adopt that way of playing.

Falcao is an amazing player, not sure who will lose his spot in the squad. Might be Van Persie, Rooney or Mata.
I think Rooney will lose his spot because currently he is not playing good and not in his best

Rooney is great player and I'm sure he will be back soon Smiley
I don't think that his time passed.
ManU with him or without him are 2 different teams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 01, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

I doubt it. I think the manager has little to do with the teams performance... that's just down to the players.

The manager is there to implement his system, and make sure every player adopt that way of playing.

Falcao is an amazing player, not sure who will lose his spot in the squad. Might be Van Persie, Rooney or Mata.
I think Rooney will lose his spot because currently he is not playing good and not in his best
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 01, 2014, 01:37:09 PM

Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 01, 2014, 11:50:10 AM
In the premier league bad teams can beat top premier league teams, that's no surpirse.

That happens in football generally, not just in Premiership.

Looks like you don't know much about football if you think that manager doesn't have anything with team performance or has little to do with it. Why do managers even get hired if they don't have impact on team performance?
Neg
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 01, 2014, 09:19:59 AM

legendary
September 01, 2014, 08:52:03 AM

ManUtd defence isn't any better than the Burnley defence, that's the big problem. They let Ferdinand go, and Vidic as well.

In return they only have bought Marcos Rojo which is a great defender, but only one new defender is not enough.

Evans, smalling, Jones, Blackett, Fletcher.... They just can't keep up anymore.

Well, it isn't better at all, we can agree on that, but Man Utd attack is like 10 times better than Burnley's. Btw Ferdinand didn't play well for United last few seasons and he is 35 years old so there is no point in keeping him. I am sorry that they let Vidić leave but he is 32 and he could play one, maybe two good seasons for United. And he was constantly injured.

And now Blind will sign officially today too but I am sorry that there are no more defenders in team especially because Van Gaal is playing with 3 central defenders.

And btw Fletcher is not defender, he is central midfielder.

In the premier league bad teams can beat top premier league teams, that's no surpirse.

I didn't say Fletcher is a defender, I just pointed out some players that can't keep up in the top of the league.

September 01, 2014, 08:40:49 AM

ManUtd defence isn't any better than the Burnley defence, that's the big problem. They let Ferdinand go, and Vidic as well.

In return they only have bought Marcos Rojo which is a great defender, but only one new defender is not enough.

Well, it isn't better at all, we can agree on that, but Man Utd attack is like 10 times better than Burnley's. Btw Ferdinand didn't play well for United last few seasons and he is 35 years old so there is no point in keeping him. I am sorry that they let Vidić leave but he is 32 and he could play one, maybe two good seasons for United. And he was constantly injured.

And now Blind will sign officially today too but I am sorry that there are no more defenders in team especially because Van Gaal is playing with 3 central defenders.

And btw Fletcher is not defender, he is central midfielder.
legendary
September 01, 2014, 08:04:39 AM
I am again disappointed with Manchester United. Another draw with low quality team. I really don't understand how is that possible anymore. This is more desperation than disappointment. Despite all that, Di Maria's debut was pretty good. Well, everything that's left is just hope that things will be better.

Disappointed because the result was 0-0  ? Far better than ManCity that lost with 0-1 in their own stadium. Far better than Real Madrid that lost with 4-2 Smiley

Whoooooooooooooooo Falcao to United, that's just insane. Great news !!!

That result is extremely disappointing for any real Manchester United fan. They played against Burnley which is, with all respect, shitty team. And the main disappointment is fact that team scored 2 goals since start of the season.

September 01, 2014, 07:56:49 AM
I am again disappointed with Manchester United. Another draw with low quality team. I really don't understand how is that possible anymore. This is more desperation than disappointment. Despite all that, Di Maria's debut was pretty good. Well, everything that's left is just hope that things will be better.

Disappointed because the result was 0-0  ? Far better than ManCity that lost with 0-1 in their own stadium. Far better than Real Madrid that lost with 4-2 Smiley

That result is extremely disappointing for any real Manchester United fan. They played against Burnley which is, with all respect, shitty team. And the main disappointment is fact that team scored 2 goals since start of the season.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2014, 07:49:14 AM
Which team will win Bundesliga?
Bayer Leverkusen   - 2 (11.8%)
Bayern Munich   - 12 (70.6%)
Borussia Dortmund   - 3 (17.6%)
Schalke 04   - 0 (0%)
VfL Wolfsburg   - 0 (0%)
Other   - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 17
legendary
September 01, 2014, 07:38:56 AM

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 01, 2014, 07:21:57 AM
Chicharito goes to Real Madrid and Falcao to Manchester United. Last day transfers are crazy. I hope Beşiktaş can get Sosa and a right back before deadline tonight.
September 01, 2014, 07:16:15 AM
Couldn't believe my eyes once I saw that Real Madrid score. I saw that they got two goals very early on then checked back later and they were losing. Wish I watched the game now. A lot of big shock results from many world class teams so far.

You can add that to fact that it is beginning of the season and the most of the teams are not fully prepared and there are lot of new players in most of the teams so you can't expect all of them to "click" instantly with old players.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 01, 2014, 06:35:55 AM
Couldn't believe my eyes once I saw that Real Madrid score. I saw that they got two goals very early on then checked back later and they were losing. Wish I watched the game now. A lot of big shock results from many world class teams so far.
September 01, 2014, 05:25:08 AM
There are rumors that Falcao is coming to Manchester United instead of Manchester City. That would be great. And Kagawa went back to Dortmund, Chicarito went on loan to Real Madrid and now Van Gaal is looking for new club for Welbeck.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2014, 05:23:05 AM

Always vote bayern to win the title its like picking barca or real madrid to win la liga.  These teams are giants in the leagues compared to other teams doesnt make it as exciting as the premier league where there are about 5-6 teams who could at any stage become the domineering team.   Also remember teams like blackburn, newcastle and leeds being very strong for a few seasons.
September 01, 2014, 03:52:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 01, 2014, 02:02:43 AM
Sosiedad played last night great they win over RM while they were losing 0-2 at the end they won 4-2 this was great match.

Hope to see more of this matches in all competition
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
I support Seattle in MLS. Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow! Real Madrid just got whooped. Real Sociedad made a strong come back, great game.

When Real Madrid was leading with 2-0 you would get 101x your wagered amount if Sociedad would win....

No one expected this, and especially not when Madrid was leading with two goals...

90% bettor in this world lose .....
idk but i feel football is not pure again
Pages:
Jump to: