Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 52. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 04, 2014, 02:29:16 AM
United just got Radamel Falcao from AS Monaco and Welbeck is going to Arsenal.

Which is the better move?

Answer to this question is kind of obvious. Falcao is way much better striker than Welbeck will ever be. And Arsenal overpaid Welbeck as well. It was kind of last minute panic shopping. Only thing that makes me feel sorry is fact that Welbeck was only Man Utd player who was born in Manchester.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 03, 2014, 06:09:48 PM
Argentina won a friendly against Germany(4vs2).

But Germany still the the WC champion
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
September 03, 2014, 05:21:32 PM
I think Juventus will be champion
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 03, 2014, 04:46:49 PM

Falcao to united of course Cheesy But also good for united that they sold Welbeck for a top price.

United MUST finish this season atleast in the top four as that will give them Champions League. Otherwise they can kiss 40,000,000 extra income goodbye.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 03, 2014, 11:22:41 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
September 03, 2014, 09:44:47 AM
Torres is in Italy Grin hopefully he'll play better here than when he was at chelsea
legendary
September 03, 2014, 06:48:48 AM
Rooney can drop back into midfield. He doesnt have to be a striker. I think they'd be silly to bench him. Man U should hopefully get their first win this weekend, but if they don't then it's really not looking optimistic for them for the rest of the season.

ManUtd won't win this weekend, I'm 1,000,000 % sure!

Welbeck to Arsenal, good to see ManUtd got some money back. Arsenal overpaid quite a bit to get him. Obviously not their first choise as they bought him in the last day. Panic buy.

What makes you so sure of that? Manchester can't keep on losing forever and QPR arent exactly a great side even though man u have been on pretty poor form.

Not sure if you're one week ahead of the world, there will be no league football this week.

Activity: 448
September 03, 2014, 05:13:49 AM
Rooney can drop back into midfield. He doesnt have to be a striker. I think they'd be silly to bench him. Man U should hopefully get their first win this weekend, but if they don't then it's really not looking optimistic for them for the rest of the season.

Welbeck to Arsenal, good to see ManUtd got some money back. Arsenal overpaid quite a bit to get him. Obviously not their first choise as they bought him in the last day. Panic buy.

What makes you so sure of that? Manchester can't keep on losing forever and QPR arent exactly a great side even though man u have been on pretty poor form.
September 03, 2014, 04:19:41 AM
Is this weekend start euro qualifying for 2016 right.

I forgot on that completely but we will watch interesting matches.

I've completely forgot about that. I am from Croatia and our national team is using lots of new players for this qualification round so I can't wait to see how will those young and potential players play in friendly and qualification game we will play.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 03, 2014, 02:43:35 AM
Is this weekend start euro qualifying for 2016 right.

I forgot on that completely but we will watch interesting matches.
September 03, 2014, 02:04:32 AM
welbeck is one for the future just young but has everything

Welbeck is clearly not such a big talent. He is ok player for the bench but he will never be top class. Only if Wenger makes him new Ronaldo Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 05:40:10 PM
welbeck is one for the future just young but has everything
Activity: 392
September 02, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

I agree with you ManUtd is not going to win this weekend and secondly is also good Welbeck is overpaid by Arsenal but currently they need some one for back
legendary
September 02, 2014, 04:20:14 PM

Activity: 168
September 02, 2014, 03:31:19 PM
I always support for AC Milan.
I thought with the squad this season they have a good chance to win their 19th scudetto.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 02, 2014, 01:39:00 PM
I think Juve win again but I support Napoli in Serie A since Livorno relegated (again).
September 02, 2014, 01:20:00 PM

Rooney said that he doesn't want to play behind Falcao and Van Persie so I don't believe that it will happen. It is quite possible that all 3 will play upfront with Rooney and Van Persie on wings and Falcao in middle. I just can't wait to see all of them in action together Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 12:46:09 PM
ac milan to win italian league
Neg
Activity: 224
September 02, 2014, 12:06:37 PM
Activity: 392
September 01, 2014, 06:03:28 PM
Van Gaal needs some time, I'm sure he will bring Utd back to Champions league.

I doubt it. I think the manager has little to do with the teams performance... that's just down to the players.

The manager is there to implement his system, and make sure every player adopt that way of playing.

Falcao is an amazing player, not sure who will lose his spot in the squad. Might be Van Persie, Rooney or Mata.
I think Rooney will lose his spot because currently he is not playing good and not in his best

Rooney is great player and I'm sure he will be back soon Smiley
I don't think that his time passed.
ManU with him or without him are 2 different teams.
I am not saying Rooney is going out just some bad time and in this situation his spot is in danger
Pages:
Jump to: