Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 62. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

Believetm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's right!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

Believetm
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I'm going with Liverpool to win the premier league!

Chelsea and city my favorite this season.
Arsenal, Mu, and Liverpool maybe in the big 5.
I think this season is very interesting and we have one team out of top four and its very hard to predict about this because all teams are very good but I think Arsenal is going out of top 4 so what you guys thinking about this

I think Man City will drop out of top 4! As I stated before I think they didn't do enough on transfer market this summer!
Activity: 392

I think this season is very interesting and we have one team out of top four and its very hard to predict about this because all teams are very good but I think Arsenal is going out of top 4 so what you guys thinking about this
I am so glad that Borussia Dortmund won against Bayern Munich. I didn't really watch the match because I was busy but I can't stand Guardiola's football style. It is so boring.

I agree.
He is trying to build ''new Barcelona'' in Bayern but his His tactic has already been read and outdated.
His time already passed and I think Bayern made mistake with him.

Every better team can stop that tactic. I agree that it is read and outdated. I am especially sad because Jupp Heynckes tactics were so attractive and joyful to watch. And then Bayern brought Guardiola Sad

It's very stupid to replace a coach who has won all possible trophies with Bayern, including the title of European champion.
I don't understand what they hoped to achieve with Guardiola?

I can't understand that either. Guy made Bayern play so good an offensive, better said direct, and now we have to watch this ball holding tactics and it makes me wonna turn off the TV.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I am so glad that Borussia Dortmund won against Bayern Munich. I didn't really watch the match because I was busy but I can't stand Guardiola's football style. It is so boring.

I agree.
He is trying to build ''new Barcelona'' in Bayern but his His tactic has already been read and outdated.

Every better team can stop that tactic. I agree that it is read and outdated. I am especially sad because Jupp Heynckes tactics were so attractive and joyful to watch. And then Bayern brought Guardiola Sad

It's very stupid to replace a coach who has won all possible trophies with Bayern, including the title of European champion.
I don't understand what they hoped to achieve with Guardiola?

I agree.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dam Real Madrid won last night I was hopping to see them loose but they have great team after all. Still little more time to start champion league and then comes the real matches.

Real Madrid is very strong this year, many good new players came.
Real, Barcelona, Athletic, great matches ahead of us Smiley
Real and Barca have amazing attacking line ups who is the better trio:

Bale, Ronaldo and James

vs

Messi, Neymar and Suarez

It is really hard to choose between two of those trios. I would just remind you that Real's trio upfront is Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo. James is attacking midfielder so you can't compare them to Messi, Neymar and Suarez.
Activity: 350
I cant wait for the BPL to start!

Its Chelsea all the way!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Dam Real Madrid won last night I was hopping to see them loose but they have great team after all. Still little more time to start champion league and then comes the real matches.

Real Madrid is very strong this year, many good new players came.
Real, Barcelona, Athletic, great matches ahead of us Smiley
Real and Barca have amazing attacking line ups who is the better trio:

Bale, Ronaldo and James

vs

Messi, Neymar and Suarez
Premier league is starting in a few days get your bets ready!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Well looks like the under 20 is progressing
North Korea Versus the USA on saturday who will win this battle

Canada beat them though
http://www.cp24.com/sports/canada-beats-north-korea-1-0-advance-at-women-s-under-20-world-cup-1.1957335

A 1-0 victory over North Korea on Tuesday night has put Canada into the quarter-finals feeling good about itself, even if their next opponent will be the powerhouse Germans.

"We were relentless," said Janine Beckie, who was camped at the far post to put in Nichelle Prince's pass in the 65th minute for the game's only goal. "It feels amazing. We're moving on."

Canada finished second in Group A and plays the Germans, who were first in Group B, on Saturday in Edmonton.
Despite the loss, North Korea finished first in their four-team group on goal differential and will play the United States on Saturday in Toronto.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Let's hope the English clubs will achieve something in the Champions League, their performance in previous seasons were quite depressing.

Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are the teams to beat this season, damn, what an army!!

Bayern lost to Dortmund  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Let's hope the English clubs will achieve something in the Champions League, their performance in previous seasons were quite depressing.

Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are the teams to beat this season, damn, what an army!!
Activity: 392
I can't wait for the EPL to commence on Saturday.
Pages:
Jump to: