Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 61. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Manchester United - Swansea 1, Arsenal - Crystal Palace 1,
Leicester - Everton 2, QPR - Hull City 1,
Liverpool - Southampton 1, Burnley - Chelsea 2,

These are my teams for first round of new season

You don't expect any draw for first week?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I agree with everything but I've just posted all matches that are played, well in my time, today. If I have to pick rest of matches I'd go for Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City (X2, because you never know how will Newcastle play).
New Castle is one of EPL's good but unpredictable teams and no one can predicted about them how they are going to play on day
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

I agree with everything but I've just posted all matches that are played, well in my time, today. If I have to pick rest of matches I'd go for Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City (X2, because you never know how will Newcastle play).

Now tell about your first day predictions what you think which teams going to win on first day of new season then I am also going to talk more about this because I love to talk about this

Sure Smiley

Manchester United - Swansea 1
I believe that there should be no trouble for Man United winning this one. They had perfect preseason and they play great. So first official match of Van Gaal as manager at home should be clear win.

Leicester - Everton 2
I pick Everton because of their strenght. Their team is much better then Leicester's but I don't think it will be easy for them.

QPR - Hull City 1
I'd go for QPR. They are back in PL and they want to prove that they belong here. Best of all they even have better team then Hull.

Stoke - Aston Villa 1X
I really don't know what to play here. I haven't really track activity of those two teams on transfer market so I'd give slight advantage to home team.

WBA - Sunderland X2
Same as last pick, except I'd go for visiting team this time.

West Ham United - Tottenham X
WHU is always good when playing home and Tottenham is good team so I'll go for draw.

Arsenal - Crystal Palace 1
There isn't much to talk about here. Arsenal probably has the strongest team in last 5 season and they will start this season with a win.

Tell me what do you think about that Smiley
Now tell about your first day predictions what you think which teams going to win on first day of new season then I am also going to talk more about this because I love to talk about this
I believe Moyes was also good but his time with MU was very bad he spend some good time here in Everton but now Martinez is doing very good job but they still far away from champions league last season I was sure they can do but at the end Arsenal was better team at the end
He was just good in Everton, not great. And I really don't understand why did Sir Alex chose him.  He didn't have any exceptional result and just average is not good enough for Manchester United.
Its happen many times great peoples done mistakes so this happen by Sir Alex and he chose a wrong person for his great team but I think now they have good person
Sure, but I still don't understand that choice. And I agree that Van Gaal is great manager and he is capable o bringing Manchester United back on top, where they belong!
I believe Moyes was also good but his time with MU was very bad he spend some good time here in Everton but now Martinez is doing very good job but they still far away from champions league last season I was sure they can do but at the end Arsenal was better team at the end
He was just good in Everton, not great. And I really don't understand why did Sir Alex chose him.  He didn't have any exceptional result and just average is not good enough for Manchester United.
Its happen many times great peoples done mistakes so this happen by Sir Alex and he chose a wrong person for his great team but I think now they have good person
I think you are all wrong. Tottenham will finish 1st because they have Pochetino. Also Tottenham have saved up reserves of bitcoin BTC, gold, and World Dollar WLD for when monetary system collapses in around October.

You are quite a jocker Cheesy
But honestly, I don't know what's wrong with them. Last season when they've sold Bale, they made such a terrible investment in new players. They overpaid so many medium quality players.
Yes I agree with you even they sold him in very good prize but still fail to bring some quality players and now I am watching this season is also not good for them they will not in top 5

Even Everton is much better then them. I like the fact that they bought Lukaku on permanent deal. And Martinez is really good coach, way much better stupid Moyes. Omg I hate that guy so much xD
I think you are all wrong. Tottenham will finish 1st because they have Pochetino. Also Tottenham have saved up reserves of bitcoin BTC, gold, and World Dollar WLD for when monetary system collapses in around October.

But honestly, I don't know what's wrong with them. Last season when they've sold Bale, they made such a terrible investment in new players. They overpaid so many medium quality players.
Yes I agree with you even they sold him in very good prize but still fail to bring some quality players and now I am watching this season is also not good for them they will not in top 5

Even Everton is much better then them. I like the fact that they bought Lukaku on permanent deal. And Martinez is really good coach, way much better stupid Moyes. Omg I hate that guy so much xD

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy They ain't going to win any league for some time.
Activity: 378
I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

Believetm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's right!
I am also going with this they can win again this year and I think Man Utd again out of top 4
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Liverpool, man city and man utd will be in the top 5 easily this year I think if Liverpool could get one more killer signing they will be the ones to look out for they have splashed out this season.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I'm going with Liverpool to win the premier league!

Chelsea and city my favorite this season.
Arsenal, Mu, and Liverpool maybe in the big 5.

Hope this time wont miss title in last two games that was awful.

Anyway seem like all matches are coming this weekend post any tips for some matches.
I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

It's good to have trust in your favorite team but in my opinion it will be much harder this year for Manchester City to win title again.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are also very strong this year.

I think they are even stronger then City. Only question is continuity of performance and fatigue and here is where I give advantage to Manchester United Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

It's good to have trust in your favorite team but in my opinion it will be much harder this year for Manchester City to win title again.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are also very strong this year.
Pages:
Jump to: