Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 63. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Dam Real Madrid won last night I was hopping to see them loose but they have great team after all. Still little more time to start champion league and then comes the real matches.

Real Madrid is very strong this year, many good new players came.
Real, Barcelona, Athletic, great matches ahead of us Smiley

Athletic? Did you mean Atletico? I don't see Athletic winning anything this season. They are very good team but not title winning material...

Yes, Atlético Madrid of course, you are right, my typo Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I think Real Madrid done very well. Specially about James and Kroos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Dam Real Madrid won last night I was hopping to see them loose but they have great team after all. Still little more time to start champion league and then comes the real matches.

Athletic? Did you mean Atletico? I don't see Athletic winning anything this season. They are very good team but not title winning material...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
English Premier League this weekend!! Looking forward to see how ManUtd and Liverpool are progressing.

Think arsenal are a very decent bet for the league...7-1 last time i checked, alexis sanchez such a great buy.
Last season it was the F.A CUP, the new season's about to kick off and the COMMUNITY SHIELD's in the kitty what great start ARSENAL. UP GUNNERS!!!!

More trophies in few months then in last 10 seasons. This season they have the most complete team compared to previous seasons.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Last season it was the F.A CUP, the new season's about to kick off and the COMMUNITY SHIELD's in the kitty what great start ARSENAL. UP GUNNERS!!!!

They are rocket ship compared to Sevilla, no wonder they won.

English Premier League this weekend!! Looking forward to see how ManUtd and Liverpool are progressing.

I am really excited about this season because there will be so many good matches in PL. I think that most of teams have never been so strong.

Fabregas is now in Chelsea, what a wasting of money.

I can't agree with you. Fabregas is great player and you just have to use him properly on right position to get the best out of him. And Chelsea didn't pay much for his services.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Anyone else watching Canada vs Korea DPR right now
Scores 0-0 so far in the match, DPRK plays pretty well at halftime.

Edit actually looks like I'm watching a replay anyone see that game
And looks like its North Korea Versus the United States next classic
hey people is it tomorrow or this Saturday Europe super cup?

hope real will lose if its tomorrow

Yes, tomorrow.
I also hope that Sevila can beat Real but chances for this are not high.

I don't think are good enough in all honesty even if real had a real bad day I still think they have enough class to win.

I am sure Real will win. Sevilla doesn't have a chance. Their captain and main playmaker Rakitic left club and I am not sure if they have recovered from it.

Real have really good chances to win, probably 90 % but not forget, this is their first official game in this season, many new players and in 1 game everything is possible.
Sevilla is not strong as Real but also they are not weak team, they didn't win Europe cup by luck.
I expect very good game Smiley

Well, that's what we can expect, good and attractive match Smiley
legendary

Yes, tomorrow.

I don't think are good enough in all honesty even if real had a real bad day I still think they have enough class to win.

I am sure Real will win. Sevilla doesn't have a chance. Their captain and main playmaker Rakitic left club and I am not sure if they have recovered from it.

Real have really good chances to win, probably 90 % but not forget, this is their first official game in this season, many new players and in 1 game everything is possible.
Sevilla is not strong as Real but also they are not weak team, they didn't win Europe cup by luck.
I expect very good game Smiley

Yes, tomorrow.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
PSG! PSG! PSG!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I think Man United will win because.... They win the league every second season lol Grin

Well I've heard worse soccer speculation ^_^

Looking forward to Canada Vs North Korea
http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/2014/08/11/canada_will_have_its_hands_full_against_north_korea.html

It would be Fun if North Korea won a world cup Tongue

Canada’s hopes of reaching the quarter-finals at the women’s under-20 World Cup likely depend on a win against the toughest team in their group: North Korea.
Canada (1-1-0) plays North Korea (2-0-0) in their final group stage match Tuesday night at Olympic Stadium. The Canadians enter the game in a precarious position after losing their opener 1-0 to Ghana and then needing a dramatic, second-half comeback to top Finland 3-2.
Activity: 126
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I think Man United will win because.... They win the league every second season lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Let's be real, Real will easily take care of the match, and receive the cup.

Can't wait to see Toni Kroos & James Rodriguez in action  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Yes, tomorrow.

legendary

Yes, tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: