Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 57. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Results of the first poll of this thread:

Question:   Which team will win England Premier League?
Arsenal   - 4 (23.5%)
Chelsea   - 3 (17.6%)
Liverpool   - 3 (17.6%)
Manchester City   - 2 (11.8%)
Manchester United   - 4 (23.5%)
Tottenham Hotspur   - 1 (5.9%)
Other   - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 17

Thanks to everybody who voted on the poll. 2nd poll is coming right now.

It's kind of funny to see results of this poll. I believe that most voters voted for their favorite team. But anyway Premier League will be really exciting this season.

Btw did anyone watch Atletico - Real match? It was really good match to watch.
Activity: 392
I cant vote  Sad
Don't be sad hope you have another chance in near future for casting your vote about EPL winner  Cheesy
Mario Balotelli is almost Liverpool player, not sure if he is the right choice.

Atleast the transfer fee of €20,000,000 is quite low given his age and if you compare it with the abnormal high fees that many average players fetch.

I'm sure his shirt will be very popular and fly off the shelves, great player if he just not mess up.

I think it is good move from Liverpool. They don't have top class striker in their team and they are now cover it up. I mean Sturridge is good player but he is not top class and I don't think he will ever be and Balotelli is already close to that but he has problem with his behavior. However if they could handle Suarez they can Balotelli too.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Arsenal   - 4 (23.5%)
Chelsea   - 3 (17.6%)
Liverpool   - 3 (17.6%)
Other   - 0 (0%)

I'm glad I got my spudling vote in just before the change....ha Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Arsenal   - 4 (23.5%)
Chelsea   - 3 (17.6%)
Liverpool   - 3 (17.6%)
Other   - 0 (0%)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Mario Balotelli is almost Liverpool player, not sure if he is the right choice.

Atleast the transfer fee of €20,000,000 is quite low given his age and if you compare it with the abnormal high fees that many average players fetch.

I'm sure his shirt will be very popular and fly off the shelves, great player if he just not mess up.
barcelona sucks. chelsea the best.

Please newbies don't post crappy post like this one. This is discussion thread. Explain your opinions. Let me help you madmax6688 with couple of questions. Why do you think that Barcelona sucks? What about their game makes you think that they suck? And why do you think Chelsea is the best?

No need to get arsey. Well, surely Bale will score and destroy Atletico. It's bale, he will hopefully dominate the game and single handedly win the game.

I am not getting arsey. I am just trying to start quality discussion. Those post are useless and don't start any kind of conversation so I am trying to make newbies more talkative and reasonable Smiley

About you opinion, I think most of Real's offensive players are capable of singlehandedly win matches on their own but Bale and Ronaldo are exceptions. They are even over world class quality.

Please newbies don't post crappy post like this one. This is discussion thread. Explain your opinions. Let me help you madmax6688 with couple of questions. Why do you think that Barcelona sucks? What about their game makes you think that they suck? And why do you think Chelsea is the best?

No need to get arsey. Well, surely Bale will score and destroy Atletico. It's bale, he will hopefully dominate the game and single handedly win the game.

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Last couple of post are very constructive. Enough of sarcasm, who is watching game tonight? Do you think that Atletico can beat Real Madrid at home or you think that Real Madrid will explode and crush Atletico? I would go for close Real Madid victory, but I don't mind any team to win this match.
C.O.Y.S
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Chelsea FC will be one of the best team in the Premier League in this season. Cool
Guys big weekend is on whats up with your soccer games looking for comments and views about tomorrow matches lets start this right now  Wink
Yeah never seen anything like that before and you wont on William Hill. I think the system you are using may be like the old school gambling system or something before and now its just simpler.

Well, probably. I'll just bold teams I consider favorites and instead X as a draw I'll just bold dash in the middle, so here it is again:

Aston Villa - Newcastle X2
Chelsea - Leicester City 1
Swansea City - Burnley FC 1
Crystal Palace - West Ham 1X
Southampton - West Brom 1
Everton - Arsenal X2
Hull City - Stoke City X
Tottenham - QPR 1
Sunderland - Man United 2
Man City - Liverpool X

EDIT: Looks like bold dashes aren't really practical so I'll leave 1, X, 2, 1X and X2.

good prediction only i will make mc win over liverpool at least my opinion

Problem is that I am not sure what can Liverpool produce in that match. They are very good, so is Manchester City, but that match can go anyway. It is quite possible that even Liverpool could win this, but if you ask me to pick direct winner I'd go for Man City as well.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Yeah never seen anything like that before and you wont on William Hill. I think the system you are using may be like the old school gambling system or something before and now its just simpler.

Well, probably. I'll just bold teams I consider favorites and instead X as a draw I'll just bold dash in the middle, so here it is again:

Everton - Arsenal X2
Hull City - Stoke City X
Tottenham - QPR 1
Man City - Liverpool X

EDIT: Looks like bold dashes aren't really practical so I'll leave 1, X, 2, 1X and X2.

good prediction only i will make mc win over liverpool at least my opinion
I am not going for all matches just going to check very few this because last time badly fail

Aston Villa vs Newcastle
Chelsea vs Leicester City
Swansea City vs Burnley FC
Crystal Palace vs West Ham
Southampton vs West Brom
Everton vs Arsenal
Hull City vs Stoke City
Tottenham vs QPR
Sunderland vs Man United
Man City vs Liverpool

These are mine for next week

Everton - Arsenal X2
Hull City - Stoke City X
Tottenham - QPR 1
Man City - Liverpool X

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
X1 means draw or home win, X2 means draw or away win. I can't believe you didn't know that.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
I don't understand your choices  Huh What do the x1 x2s indicate etc?

You never did betting? Because when you pick X2 it means you go for draw or visitor's victory. Do you get it now? Smiley

No not really a gambler, but I've never seen that sort of stuff on betting forms. Usually just tick boxes. Can you just bold them for us easily confused gambling newbs? lol.

Maybe it's just my local thing because I was checking William Hill right now and they don't have that format for that kind of betting. Here, this is how betting site looks in Croatia: https://www.supersport.hr/

Pages:
Jump to: