Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 59. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'

Well, it looks like we have different opinions on this one. I would predict like this:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
5. Manchester City

I might not be objective because I'm Manchester United fan and I would love them to win it but this is as objective as I can get considering that fact.

I just can't see Chelsea finishing first. All I can say is watch their first couple of games and see how the new team is. I don't like it alot.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I wouldn't agree that Chelsea has a bad playing style. I admire Mourinho because of his successes in recent history and now he has complete team. I consider Chelsea to be favorites for Premiership this season. Despite the fact that they play defensive football, they only play it against strong teams. And when strong team face strong and organised defense like Mourinho's is they have serious problem with defeating it. And look at attacking power of Chelsea now. I consider them top 3 in Champions League as well.

Here is my best prediction for season ending results. It's never too early to make these lists Smiley:

Manchester City
Arsenal
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool

Just a prediction, tell me how bad it is all you want xD

Well, it looks like we have different opinions on this one. I would predict like this:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
5. Manchester City

I might not be objective because I'm Manchester United fan and I would love them to win it but this is as objective as I can get considering that fact.
I wouldn't agree that Chelsea has a bad playing style. I admire Mourinho because of his successes in recent history and now he has complete team. I consider Chelsea to be favorites for Premiership this season. Despite the fact that they play defensive football, they only play it against strong teams. And when strong team face strong and organised defense like Mourinho's is they have serious problem with defeating it. And look at attacking power of Chelsea now. I consider them top 3 in Champions League as well.

Here is my best prediction for season ending results. It's never too early to make these lists Smiley:

Manchester City
Arsenal
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool

Just a prediction, tell me how bad it is all you want xD
ManCity, Liverpool, Arsenal have won their first matches, let's see what Chelsea can do against Burnley. I think Chelsea will face a hard time  Cheesy Grin Cool

Chelsea's squad has been f*cked up with. They aren't the threat they used to be. I don't know why they let go of such players, and brought in players that don't bring any more to the team than the old ones. I liked Drogba, Cech, and the rest. Expect them to finish in the middle this season.

The big problem is Mourinho, he ruins each team that plays good attractive football. Chelsea has amazing players.

Just a waste of good players, they should always attack and try to play attractive football instead of defending.

Remember when Juan Mata used to sit on the bench? And then he finally got sold to United. That made me think of how much better teams could do without ridiculous coaches. He ruined Real Madrid badly.

Yeah, Mata made the right move. Mata was a loved by the Chelsea fans, and still they sold him....

Real Madrid vs Barcelona games under Mourino were horrible, so many nasty fouls, red cards, etc.

And look now, under Ancelotti Real Madrid vs Barcelona is a great match to watch and fair as well.

I still think Juan Mata is perfect for Chelsea's playing style, but he is doing well with United.

Just so you know, I am a huge Arsenal fan Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
ManCity, Liverpool, Arsenal have won their first matches, let's see what Chelsea can do against Burnley. I think Chelsea will face a hard time  Cheesy Grin Cool

Chelsea's squad has been f*cked up with. They aren't the threat they used to be. I don't know why they let go of such players, and brought in players that don't bring any more to the team than the old ones. I liked Drogba, Cech, and the rest. Expect them to finish in the middle this season.

The big problem is Mourinho, he ruins each team that plays good attractive football. Chelsea has amazing players.

Just a waste of good players, they should always attack and try to play attractive football instead of defending.

Remember when Juan Mata used to sit on the bench? And then he finally got sold to United. That made me think of how much better teams could do without ridiculous coaches. He ruined Real Madrid badly.

Yeah, Mata made the right move. Mata was a loved by the Chelsea fans, and still they sold him....

Real Madrid vs Barcelona games under Mourino were horrible, so many nasty fouls, red cards, etc.

And look now, under Ancelotti Real Madrid vs Barcelona is a great match to watch and fair as well.

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Can't believe Man Utd lost against Swansea what a upset on the first game of the premier league I'm kind of glad a small team like swansea has had a good start.

Hmm that is a surprise
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/manchester-united-loses-swansea-goal-gifs

Manchester United loses league opener at home for first time since 1972

That is news
Other soccer related news
The almighty Korean Women from the Great Democratic Republic of Korea have defeated the Women of the United States of America
(Needed a spin)
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/16/north-korea-stuns-us-in-womens-u-20-soccer

North Korean players celebrate their victory over the United States during their under-20 quarterfinal match last night.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Can't believe Man Utd lost against Swansea what a upset on the first game of the premier league I'm kind of glad a small team like swansea has had a good start.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
United haven't lost an opening day match in 42 years. Had to be today  Roll Eyes

i think fergie is going to come back. and rather sooner than we think. Grin

Give Van Gaal a chance. He is way much better coach then Moyes and we can expect something serious from him. Also preseason matches were played perfectly so there is some positive to hold on.

They did so well in the Internationals Cup and the friendlies. Thought this game would be a breeze for them. Hopefully it was just a fluke
United haven't lost an opening day match in 42 years. Had to be today  Roll Eyes

Give Van Gaal a chance. He is way much better coach then Moyes and we can expect something serious from him. Also preseason matches were played perfectly so there is some positive to hold on.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1162
I have voted for United. I am big fan and I hope they will make it. Today we saw team which didn't play at its best but that was only its first official match and there were two player playing first time for United in official match. I hope they will learn something from this loss an come back stronger.
Activity: 392
MU lost today on own court now shame with van gall excuse team wasn't play like he hope to play.

lame just lame.

LOL!

ManUtd just played it's first official game, you can't judge a team after just one match Smiley

They were bad, perhaps next game they will easily win, and then suddenly Van Gaal is a genius again.
Yes agree last year same happen to Arsenal they start very badly and then fight back very strongly I hope they can also do this because new manager need some time in just first game we cannot judge any player or manager
legendary
MU lost today on own court now shame with van gall excuse team wasn't play like he hope to play.

lame just lame.

LOL!

ManUtd just played it's first official game, you can't judge a team after just one match Smiley

They were bad, perhaps next game they will easily win, and then suddenly Van Gaal is a genius again.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

lame just lame.
Pages:
Jump to: