Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 67. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
James Rodriguez now officially is a Real Madrid player for 80 million. Can't wait for the new season to start  Grin

Perhaps Mats Hummels & Cavani to Manchester United.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nice, you guys actually started this thread. This will be my motivation to watch football outside of the world/Euro cup. Any interesting tournaments to watch? National leagues? Or is there a break right now?

It's too hot. Players worth multiple millions of USD can't seriously be bothered to kick a leather ball across a field of grass when the sun is shining. They need their holidays in tropical locations, too!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Nice, you guys actually started this thread. This will be my motivation to watch football outside of the world/Euro cup. Any interesting tournaments to watch? National leagues? Or is there a break right now?

Soon national championship in Spain and England will start.
This will be really interesting to watch.
Real and Barcelona really did well this summer and bring many good players so they are stronger than ever.
I'm proud that from my small country- Croatia, 3 players will play in top 3 soccer clubs in Spain, Modric in Real, Rakitic in Barcelona and mandjukic in Athletic and they will play main roles in their clubs!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
Activity: 309
Everyone is excited for football. But I love betting on Baseball way more .
Activity: 140
w8 little more all football matches will be starting in mid August so chill a bit.
Activity: 126
Does anyone have any ideas about the MLS? The hype from the world cup in the states was incredible, but since the world cup has ended it has all died!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Debuchy >> Arsenal, for 15m €
Another excellent move from Arsenal. They are trying to build champion team now. IF you want to be champion in Premier League you should make good transfers and build strong team.

Janmaat >> Newcastle
Feyenoord is selling their best players, they have no chance in European games. Only Clasie left, all other stars are gone after World Cup.
Yes this two week or so will bee only transfers from this to that.

Love to see several players change clubs but some wont for sure. After this transfers phase we will see.

legendary
Tony Kroos goes to Real Madrid. Some newspapers say cost is 30 million €.
Activity: 798
People saying Messi completely didn't deserve the golden ball clearly havent looked at the stats. His completed dribbles and through balls as well as being the third top goalscorer attest to that. Not forgetting 4 man of the match appearances. Dont get me wrong Im not saying he was THE standout player but far from the addidas conspiracy I hear circling.

OK you are right that he played well this World cup but this was in the group stage.
After that he didn't show much and in my opinion some other players showed more than Messi, like Roben.

Look at his stats and then tell me that he didn't show much after the group stages. We're so used to seeing players like him and Ronaldo single handedly and very impressively win games at club level it is far harder to do that at international level and in a world cup. Ill reiterate, I too could have given it to a few other players and probably would have myself but the fact he did win it is not undeserved.
New day for betting on pre matches for uefa league. Some bet were made see you all tomorrow with some income didnt have much only 0.003 possibly to income 0.008 that is much for me.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
People saying Messi completely didn't deserve the golden ball clearly havent looked at the stats. His completed dribbles and through balls as well as being the third top goalscorer attest to that. Not forgetting 4 man of the match appearances. Dont get me wrong Im not saying he was THE standout player but far from the addidas conspiracy I hear circling.

Addidas conspiracy interesting post link if u find this.

Yea Messi definitely didnt deserve this reward but we cant do anything about it.

I dont have a link to anything in particular. This is just the talk thats been going around.

I wasn't saying that he didnt deserve it, I was saying that he wasnt the only person who could have won it is all.

Sorry for that i think that some1 else should took it but hell that is football.

Anyway hopping to see interesting matches in qualifying round of champion league and uefa league.

Yea Messi definitely didnt deserve this reward but we cant do anything about it.

I dont have a link to anything in particular. This is just the talk thats been going around.

I wasn't saying that he didnt deserve it, I was saying that he wasnt the only person who could have won it is all.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

OK you are right that he played well this World cup but this was in the group stage.
After that he didn't show much and in my opinion some other players showed more than Messi, like Roben.
legendary

You are right, Messi is unstoppable and he had outstanding performance during cup, as always. Even if he doesn't do anything, at least 3 player from other team try to control him. Other Argentinian players were should play better and use this but they couldn't do it. Remember if Messi, Palacio or Higuain were scored those positions at the final match, Argentina were won the cup and everybody would be agree about Golden Ball award.
legendary

Activity: 462
luis suarez to join fcb soon...........

Barca is in major debt, they have like 500 to 600Million euro debt, but they buy Suarez for like 80/90M and now they also plan to buy James Rodriguez for over 70M.

Great banks in Spain  Grin

They need results to gain more money and pay the debts. Its like borrowing money to make an investment.

barca did not have the best season last ear because the players where mining cryptos and now they can buy players paying with BTC !  Grin Grin
legendary
No robben in ManU shame, and suarez the bite man in barsa this is gonna be interesting.

Nope to see some action when champion league starts.
Pages:
Jump to: