Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 68. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
luis suarez to join fcb soon...........

Barca is in major debt, they have like 500 to 600Million euro debt, but they buy Suarez for like 80/90M and now they also plan to buy James Rodriguez for over 70M.

Great banks in Spain  Grin

They need results to gain more money and pay the debts. Its like borrowing money to make an investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Robben has already ruled out a move to ManU

Man  was hopping to see them together
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Robben has already ruled out a move to ManU
Activity: 644
Anyone feeling same like me that Leo Messi did not deserve that gold for beeing ''the best player of world cup'' ? Who would you give it to if you could decide. I think i'd give it to Persie.
messi always becomes gold son for blatter (FIFA president)
this is not the first time he won something that he didn't deserved it Grin
remember he won 2010 FIFA ballon d'or which he only won spanish BBVA title with barca and Argentina trashed by germany in quarter final

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
The Fifa under 20 World Cup is coming soon
So at least there is something to satisfy our addictions incoming Smiley
http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/
http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Barca is in major debt, they have like 500 to 600Million euro debt, but they buy Suarez for like 80/90M and now they also plan to buy James Rodriguez for over 70M.

Great banks in Spain  Grin

Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Anyone feeling same like me that Leo Messi did not deserve that gold for beeing ''the best player of world cup'' ? Who would you give it to if you could decide. I think i'd give it to Persie.

I really can't understand this decision.
I think Messi received this award based on his reputation alone.
In my opinion Roben was the best player in this World cup.
He pushed young and inexperience team from Netherlands to the semi final.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Any1 but not Messi he didnt show anything on this wc. I was shocked when i saw it but that is FIFA.

Man that was funny. Messi to be best player of WC. He was the worst player of WC.

Should be some from Holland or maybe that James from Columbia. Or any1 else for that matter.

But once again is shown that sometimes name can get you a trophy.
Activity: 140

Any1 but not Messi he didnt show anything on this wc. I was shocked when i saw it but that is FIFA.
legendary
That reminds me FIFA is charging Neymar for his underwear choice not sure what happened afterward
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2110126-neymar-under-investigation-for-his-underwear-of-choice

And of course Argentina was also fined
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fifa-fines-argentina-breaching-world-002233957--sow.html
Activity: 644
lol, some people think this is NFL thread Tongue
2014 friendly international games:

3/09: Germany vs Argentine( world cup final rematch) and England vs Norway
4/09: France vs Spain, Italy vs Netherlands
hey, we have world cup final again Grin
and another match are interesting, it's big match
legendary
Keeping a note on this thread thanks for making it
Bit lazy at making off topic threads we need a sports forum in the new forum lol.
Activity: 616
2014 friendly international games:

3/09: Germany vs Argentine( world cup final rematch) and England vs Norway
4/09: France vs Spain, Italy vs Netherlands
5/09: Brazil vs Colombia(another WC rematch)
7/09: Serbia vs France
8/09: Brazil vs Ecuador
10/10: Saudi Arabia vs Uruguay
11/10: Brazil vs Argentina , France vs Portugal
14/10: France vs Armenia, Argentina vs Hong Kong
12/11: Brazil vs Turkey. France vs Albania
18/11: Germany vs Spain

full list: http://www.flashscore.com/soccer/world/friendly-international/fixtures/

We still will have good games this year
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
wait a sec... i thought this was football not soccer lol.

There is no such thing as soccer.

This is the football thread.
Activity: 137
wait a sec... i thought this was football not soccer lol.
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
Van Gaal want Robben play in old traffod.
Will he sign contract with red devil?

Man utd are getting everyone they have or nearly signed Vidal which was a star at the world cup and a top class player.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Van Gaal want Robben play in old traffod.
Will he sign contract with red devil?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!

Very weird yeah, never thought Messi would win gold. Muller or Robben should have won gold. Beside that, Messi is the best player together with C. Ronaldo so the gold went to one of the best players of this moment.
messi got golden ball because he got 4 man of the match tittles in World cup games he played.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Very weird yeah, never thought Messi would win gold. Muller or Robben should have won gold. Beside that, Messi is the best player together with C. Ronaldo so the gold went to one of the best players of this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: